What to do when you forget to put on deodorant?

Impossibles
08-20-2004, 04:53 PM
We've all been there...

You head to work, school, or whatever, and halfway there (or sometime in the morning), you think "wait a sec...did I put on pit stick after I showered?".

So what do you do now?

Do you risk being late for work and go back home?
Do you follow a strict re-cleaning routine?
Do you stink tall and proud?

:help:

Bud The Spud*
08-20-2004, 05:02 PM
I've never done that, but if I did, I could buy some at work. I work in a grocery store. :lol

Zodiac
08-20-2004, 05:04 PM
Just go into some store ...use a little and put it back on the shelf.

I kid ....I kid. :joker:

Lionel Hutz
08-20-2004, 05:07 PM
We've all been there...

You head to work, school, or whatever, and halfway there (or sometime in the morning), you think "wait a sec...did I put on pit stick after I showered?".

So what do you do now?

Do you risk being late for work and go back home?
Do you follow a strict re-cleaning routine?
Do you stink tall and proud?

:help:

Its actually never happened. If it did, I'd go buy some asap rather than risk ripening in front of the co-workers.

Related question, you either go to visit your out of town g/f, or go out of town with your g/f. The first morning of the trip, you arise and shower, only to find you have no pit stick with you. You are in a hurry to get somewhere, and have no time to go buy more. Do you:
1) wear your g/f perfume scented secret (guy stick for the chicks answering)?
2) re-cleaning routine?
3) stink tall and pround?

Bud The Spud*
08-20-2004, 05:11 PM
I just can't see me doing something like that, but if I did, for some reason I think it would be better for a chick to use a guy's deodorant than a guy to use chick's perfume.

ehc73
08-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Not hard if you're a guy. Just say you were clumsy heading out the door and knocked over your girlfriend's perfume bottle onto yourself. Didn't have time to clean up before work, so off you went reeking like Eau de Stinkwater.

Histrion
08-20-2004, 05:26 PM
It happened to me one time while I was at school. The worst part is that my course was physical education. I borrowed one my friend's Axe he had with him. I was lucky there because I would really have stunk big time for the rest of the day. :amazed:

wensink
08-20-2004, 05:26 PM
Just put a bay leaf under each arm. It won't stop you from sweating, but you'll smell like soup!!

Thank you, George Carlin

Impossibles
08-20-2004, 05:29 PM
Not hard if you're a guy. Just say you were clumsy heading out the door and knocked over your girlfriend's perfume bottle onto yourself. Didn't have time to clean up before work, so off you went reeking like Eau de Stinkwater.

Or just say the girlfriend wanted a shag before you went to work.

Irish Blues
08-20-2004, 05:39 PM
If I'm going to work, I don't worry about it. Most of the women there smell worse than I do after going 3 days without deodorant.

Otherwise, I go back and put some on or pick some up on the way.

Gee Wally
08-20-2004, 06:53 PM
just keep your arms down and walk around like a T-Rex.

Darth Milbury
08-20-2004, 07:00 PM
On a related point, what do you know on those mornings when you just don't feel fresh? You know how it how is guys. Some mornings you wake up feeling kind of irritable and bloated. What do you do then?

Mack
08-20-2004, 07:04 PM
On a related point, what do you know on those mornings when you just don't feel fresh? You know how it how is guys. Some mornings you wake up feeling kind of irritable and bloated. What do you do then?

poo

Darth Milbury
08-20-2004, 07:07 PM
poo

Winnie the or Mr. Hankey?

Howdy ho kids!

Mack
08-20-2004, 07:08 PM
Mr. Brown Poo.

CharlieGirl
08-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Pit Stick?????????

Darth Milbury
08-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Pit Stick?????????

Is that some kind of treat? You know like frozen banana on a stick.

I could just seem them being sold at hockey games. "Get your pit stick...red hot pit sticks..."

CharlieGirl
08-20-2004, 08:12 PM
Is that some kind of treat? You know like frozen banana on a stick.

I could just seem them being sold at hockey games. "Get your pit stick...red hot pit sticks..."
Oh...... my mistake..... I thought it was a medical problem. "Ah, Mr. Jones, I'm looking at your X-ray and it's clearly a case of pit stick. We'll have that fixed in no time."

Darth Milbury
08-20-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh...... my mistake..... I thought it was a medical problem. "Ah, Mr. Jones, I'm looking at your X-ray and it's clearly a case of pit stick. We'll have that fixed in no time."

It could be that too. I heard they can remove pit stick with a laser.

Impossibles
08-20-2004, 08:15 PM
Pit Stick?????????

You've never heard the term? I thought everybody used it.

CH Wizard
08-20-2004, 08:20 PM
Well that never happened to me I am NOT lucky because I am going to school without money.So I can't stop and go to the store buy one put it and put it in my school bag(if I forgot).Well I hate going to my physical education course !!!! There some person who don't have DEODORANT STICK AT HOME !!!! I AM NOT LUCKY OF COURSE :cry: .
I don't know why I can't told to the guy , '' hey you smells not good , do you have a deodorant( or did you put some this morning)'' Specially to some hot chicks.

I can't help you I don't know what to do sorry.

garry1221
08-20-2004, 08:46 PM
this is where you keep one in the car for emergency's like this :teach: i always have D in the console, just incase im in a rush and forget

Impossibles
08-20-2004, 08:59 PM
this is where you keep one in the car for emergency's like this :teach: i always have D in the console, just incase im in a rush and forget

Doesn't it melt in the heat?

garry1221
08-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Doesn't it melt in the heat?

haven't had that problem yet, granted here in mich. it rarely gets SUPER hot, but so far no problems, granted i use a gel D but all the same, i've never had a problem even w/ solids

Legionnaire
08-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Speak with a French accent.

Just for the record, that's French bashing.

Patty Ice
08-20-2004, 10:46 PM
That happened to me one time while I was drivin to work...half way there and remembered no deodorant. But as soon as I pulled in to work I remembered...I had a back up deodorant in my car (when I was livin out of it at the time). Moral of the story, when ya buy deodorant, buy two and keep one in yer car.

Patty Ice
08-20-2004, 10:47 PM

Smart man :D

Jayhorns
08-20-2004, 10:50 PM
Or just say the girlfriend wanted a shag before you went to work.
That or say you had to jog/workout before work and didn't have time for a shower (only use this one when people look at you funny or say "what's that smell")

Moskau
08-20-2004, 11:02 PM
Pit Stick?????????
Is that like swamp ass?

ARianna
08-20-2004, 11:03 PM
who knew that a thread about deodorant could be so entertaining? :dunno:

eightspokedb
08-20-2004, 11:09 PM
This and cat yack - who'da thunk it?

Hey Darth - can we get a pic of your cat, sans yack of course?

Ric Flair
08-21-2004, 12:13 PM
I've never forgotten to put deodorant on however there have been many times I've gone into work after a night of drinking and neither deodorant or cologne could cover up the alcohol stench eminatitng from my pores.

Lionel Hutz
08-21-2004, 12:45 PM
I've never forgotten to put deodorant on however there have been many times I've gone into work after a night of drinking and neither deodorant or cologne could cover up the alcohol stench eminatitng from my pores.

I once went to a 9am job interview with that problem, I had been at the bars, and then at someone house until after 5. Kinda forgot about the interview.

It was a professional job too, I was still drunk.