HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Columbus Blue Jackets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   GDT CBJ vs Detroit | 10/25 7PM EDT | Epic Fail Curse Breaker Part II (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1013273)

jdhebner 10-24-2011 06:41 PM

GDT CBJ vs Detroit | 10/25 7PM EDT | Epic Fail Curse Breaker Part II

The good news is that the 2 goal curse was broken last game. The BAD news is that the real curse was not broken. I have picked some select videos that will describe the last 8 games more accurately than words.

The CBJ season description to date:

Some of you find it painful to watch the Jackets play so I have a musical alternative:

(My sincere apologies to the memory of Minnie Riperton

Here is a theatre alternative [British Spelling on purpose]

Here is what I hope I will see:

That is all. PS. I am having trouble seeing the youtube, but it could just be my OS. Oh and I forgot the date of the thread title on purpose ;)

CBJCougar 10-24-2011 06:45 PM

Carry the Flag!! No retreat, no surrender!! Let's go Jackets!!

(I suddenly have a need to hear Elton John's The B**ch is Back....)

kshymkiw 10-25-2011 07:08 AM

Wisniewski gets himself another suspension tonight, for telling Todd Bertuzzi how to brush his teeth.

Jackets lose 5-2, Datsuyk, Zetterberg, Franzen, and Holmstrom show us what good scouts can do for your team.

Zoo16 10-25-2011 07:23 AM

It's gonna look like a Detroit home game. Hopefully Wiz injects some life into the D and the team gets its first win of the season.

All I know is someone needs to hold Bertuzzi accountable for repeatedly bashing Russell's head into the glass toward the end of last week's game. What a ******bag. Will anyone actually do it? Doubtful.

36kap36 10-25-2011 07:39 AM

The Wiz is finally back! This is our turning point. Win #1 is....not tonight, we're gonna get killed.

But it will be the last game of Scott Arniel tonight, maybe after 10 games, but I'm feeling without a win tonight, he's out.

kshymkiw 10-25-2011 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 36kap36 (Post 38443299)
Todd Bertuzzi gets literally killed by Dorsett? Please?

But the Wiz is finally back! This is our turning point. Win #1 is....not tonight, we're gonna get killed.

But it will be the last game of Scott Arniel tonight, maybe after 10 games, but I'm feeling without a win tonight, he's out.

Based off what Priest and Howson said the other day, Arniel isn't going anywhere.

jerrymac 10-25-2011 07:52 AM

I think it will be a slightly one sided game for either Detroit or Columbus. Detroit is coming off their worst game this season and will either rebound big or Conklin will blow it again.
4-1 Wings if Conklin plays alright.
3-0 Jackets if he's not playing well

Matt Foley 10-25-2011 08:05 AM

I predict more of the same tonight, ie:

BluejacketNut 10-25-2011 08:19 AM

Getting rid of Arniel would be like firing the ships engineer and keeping the drunk captain who ran the ship aground.

Its at home and we usually suck against the Wings at home.

CentreKeeper12 10-25-2011 08:44 AM

Happy Wizmas everybody
http://christmashats.net/wp-content/...nta-hat-02.jpg

Matt 10-25-2011 08:56 AM

5 0 wings, backup goalie playing. Why bother watching, better game on versus

gojackets1 10-25-2011 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrymac (Post 38443479)
I think it will be a slightly one sided game for either Detroit or Columbus. Detroit is coming off their worst game this season and will either rebound big or Conklin will blow it again.
4-1 Wings if Conklin plays alright.
3-0 Jackets if he's not playing well

How exactly does conklin determine whether or not the Wings score 4 as opposed to 0?

Mase will not shut them out

4-3 SO loss.

jdhebner 10-25-2011 09:19 AM

I have mixed feelings about having to teach tonight.

CapnCornelius 10-25-2011 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 36kap36 (Post 38443299)
The Wiz is finally back! This is our turning point. Win #1 is....not tonight, we're gonna get killed.

Nope. 4 games this week means no coaching change until there's a break of more than 2 days.

After the Ducks game would be the most logical time to make the move. If they are still winless or even if they only have a single win, I wouldn't be surprised to see a move at that point.

WhydoesCanadahateus 10-25-2011 09:34 AM