HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   QMJHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Claude Giroux - Gatineau's Jersey (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1031455)

flyguys7475 11-16-2011 05:01 PM

Claude Giroux - Gatineau's Jersey
 
ive been looking for a giroux gatineau jersey ever since the flyers drafted him and i could never find one. i know may chances now of finding one is even slimmer. anybody have any ideas?

Bobcat88 11-18-2011 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyguys7475 (Post 39522339)
ive been looking for a giroux gatineau jersey ever since the flyers drafted him and i could never find one. i know may chances now of finding one is even slimmer. anybody have any ideas?

You're pretty unlikely to find a Gatineau jersey being sold that's already customized to Giroux at this point. But, if you're willing to spend some money, it's probably doable. It really depends how much you're willing to drop. If you buy a blank Gatineau jersey, you can send it to be customized by a company like Exclusive Pro Sports. They do good work (they do the on-ice customization for a bunch of NHL teams) but can be pricey and are slow.

I don't know what a Gatineau jersey would cost to be customized, but NHL jerseys are usually 50-60 plus shipping for full lettering/numbering. If you're really set on getting one, contact them and ask if they can do it and for a price quote. (Note: they generally take a while to do individual jersey orders; it can take 1-3 months.)

Another option might be to contact the team and ask if they sell jerseys and do customization. Some CHL teams do and some don't. I don't know how Gatineau is.

flyguys7475 11-19-2011 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobcat1988 (Post 39623009)
You're pretty unlikely to find a Gatineau jersey being sold that's already customized to Giroux at this point. But, if you're willing to spend some money, it's probably doable. It really depends how much you're willing to drop. If you buy a blank Gatineau jersey, you can send it to be customized by a company like Exclusive Pro Sports. They do good work (they do the on-ice customization for a bunch of NHL teams) but can be pricey and are slow.

I don't know what a Gatineau jersey would cost to be customized, but NHL jerseys are usually 50-60 plus shipping for full lettering/numbering. If you're really set on getting one, contact them and ask if they can do it and for a price quote. (Note: they generally take a while to do individual jersey orders; it can take 1-3 months.)

Another option might be to contact the team and ask if they sell jerseys and do customization. Some CHL teams do and some don't. I don't know how Gatineau is.

Have you ever gotten a junior hockey jersey from this place before? Because I checked it out and it only has the major american sports. Didn't see CHL. And I don't know if they would have the Gatineau lettering...

Bobcat88 11-28-2011 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flyguys7475 (Post 39640457)
Have you ever gotten a junior hockey jersey from this place before? Because I checked it out and it only has the major american sports. Didn't see CHL. And I don't know if they would have the Gatineau lettering...

Sorry for the delay in responding... As for getting the jersey itself, I don't think EPS can provide it. You will have to find a blank Gatineau jersey on your own. However, they do custom lettering. You can check with them, but I'm nearly positive that they can do the numbering/lettering. Best way is to ask.

Raimu 12-01-2011 12:41 AM

Giroux wore the pre-edge black orange and purple... Not as easy to find as the new ones I'm betting, even blank. gonna be a task.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:37 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.