HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Loffen, Nils2317, and My Mom! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1031775)

Kane One 11-16-2011 11:32 PM

Loffen, Nils2317, and My Mom!
 
:hbday::wave::bday::party::partytime:

NYRFAN218 11-16-2011 11:33 PM

Happy birthday all!

we want cup 11-16-2011 11:38 PM

Happy birthday everybody!

Especially kaneone's mom! :laugh:

HockeyBasedNYC 11-16-2011 11:40 PM

Happy Birthday!!!

BlueshirtBlitz 11-16-2011 11:42 PM

Happy birthday Loff! Happy birthday Nils! Happy birthday Mrs. One! :sarcasm:

JeffMangum 11-16-2011 11:43 PM

Wow. Feels like just yesterday I made Loffen's birthday thread of last year.

Big one for Nils - 14. Enjoy it. Was a great one for me, I got my Xbox that year.

Also, HBD to our GDT and YT guru - you really add a lot to this board.

DoTheBlue 11-16-2011 11:54 PM

Happy birthday to all

NYRangers16 11-16-2011 11:56 PM

Happy birthday to all of you!!

n1cON 11-16-2011 11:56 PM

Happy Birthday kids :D Just kiddinŽ :)

Wish you 3 all the best and much health! Have a nice day! Greetz from Germany!

Swept In Seven 11-17-2011 05:14 AM

Already said happy birthday to your mom :sarcasm: so happy birthday loffen and nils

Krampus 11-17-2011 05:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zenith (Post 39542735)
Wow. Feels like just yesterday I made Loffen's birthday thread of last year.

Big one for Nils - 14. Enjoy it. Was a great one for me, I got my Xbox that year.

Also, HBD to our GDT and YT guru - you really add a lot to this board.

Really? I think 14 is a dumb age. Nothing really special. Whoever gives me a reason to like being 14 gets virtual cake :yo:

Thanks everyone! I need to rush to school. Isn't 14 great :sarcasm:

SupersonicMonkey* 11-17-2011 05:23 AM

Happy Birthdays!!!!!!!

nyrleetch 11-17-2011 06:34 AM

Happy birthdays!!!!

FultonReed 11-17-2011 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nils2317 (Post 39547165)
Really? I think 14 is a dumb age. Nothing really special. Whoever gives me a reason to like being 14 gets virtual cake :yo:

Thanks everyone! I need to rush to school. Isn't 14 great :sarcasm:

armpit hair. and your voice gets deeper. then again, 14 for me and 14 for you are different, because i have estrogen and you have testosterone.

anyway, happy birthday to all. and a birthday shout out to my Grandpa who turns 90 today! lived through all of the Stanley Cups we've won :laugh::laugh::cry:

mullichicken25 11-17-2011 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nils2317 (Post 39547165)
Really? I think 14 is a dumb age. Nothing really special. Whoever gives me a reason to like being 14 gets virtual cake :yo:

Thanks everyone! I need to rush to school. Isn't 14 great :sarcasm:

14 is a pretty good age

its when your start thinking your awesome, and you still have about 8-10 years before you realize your not

KreiMeARiver* 11-17-2011 08:36 AM

yeah, 14. Jesus. I was 14 in 1992.

happy bday

The Perfect Paradox 11-17-2011 08:59 AM

Happy birthday to all!

Muh 11-17-2011 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nils2317 (Post 39547165)
Really? I think 14 is a dumb age. Nothing really special. Whoever gives me a reason to like being 14 gets virtual cake :yo:

Thanks everyone! I need to rush to school. Isn't 14 great :sarcasm:

Happy birthday to everyone.

14 is great. Freshman in HS, where the fun really begins. Still young enough to play every sport. Most can still get by without having a job. Whats there not to like.

haveandare 11-17-2011 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mullichicken25 (Post 39549141)
14 is a pretty good age

its when your start thinking your awesome, and you still have about 8-10 years before you realize your not

:laugh: Well put.

Happy birthday everyone!

bernmeister 11-17-2011 10:00 AM

Not original --- props to the Beatles --- but it says it well:
"You say it's your birthday..."

EEDAWGZ 11-17-2011 12:31 PM

:handclap::yo:

New York RKY 11-17-2011 12:44 PM

Happy birthday to all. Two great members of the boards and two incredibly knowledgable posters.

I'm not going to go off on how great Loffen is around here because we already know he's one of the best.

Also, kaneone, if your mom is anything like Stepan's mom then I will personally go an wish her a happy birthday later on myself :sarcasm:

MrAlmost 11-17-2011 12:57 PM

Happy Birthday everyone!!! :party:

Kane One 11-17-2011 01:44 PM

Lmfao at all the comments about my mom. :laugh:

Loffen 11-17-2011 03:20 PM

HBD, Nils. Enjoy these years while you can. I certainly miss those days. Time flies.

And thanks all. 'preciate it.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:46 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.