HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   QMJHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   QMJHL at WJC (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1034161)

patthebest 11-19-2011 10:50 PM

QMJHL at WJC
 
Which QMJHL players are going to have an invitation to represent Canada at the WJC? Who do you think is going to make it?

Taoiseach 11-19-2011 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patthebest (Post 39685119)
Which QMJHL players are going to have an invitation to represent Canada at the WJC? Who do you think is going to make it?

I'd say Pageau, but I don't know that his finger is going to be healed in time for their camp though. :cry:

MacKinnon and Huberdeau for sure. Likely Zack Phillips and Yanni Gourde. You'd have to think that they'll give Jérôme Gauthier-Leduc a look. Maybe Cedric Henley?

I can't say as though I'm familiar enough with the other two leagues to be able to know how many players are going to come out of there.

Kevin Forbes 11-19-2011 11:16 PM

My guesses on invites (in no particular order):

FWD:
Danault
Bournival
Pageau (depending on health)
Huberdeau (depending on health)
MacKinnon
Phillips

Defense:
Gauthier-Leduc
Gormley
Beaulieu

Goalie:
Domingue

RJQuack 11-19-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patthebest (Post 39685119)
Which QMJHL players are going to have an invitation to represent Canada at the WJC? Who do you think is going to make it?

One thing Taio missed was Gormley. He and Huby are locks for the team... if healthy.

Danault will get a good look as well as Beaulieu, ZBri, Gourde, MacKinnon, Pageau, Phillips, Bournival Domingue and maybe even JGLeduc.

The WJ team tends to be bias in not picking Q players. But they should have 4-6 guys this year.

Taoiseach 11-19-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScotiaLeafs (Post 39686567)
One thing Taio missed was Gormley. He and Huby are locks for the team... if healthy.

Oh, yes Gormley... Players on the maritime teams tend not to be on my radar, so I forget about them.

I wish we played those other teams more often. We're not even going to get to see the Titan this year. They come to Hull on Grey Cup Sunday, and we won't be able to make it because of the Grey Cup Party we're hosting. (I am going to stream it, and put it on the tv though).

RJQuack 11-20-2011 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taoiseach (Post 39687051)
Oh, yes Gormley... Players on the maritime teams tend not to be on my radar, so I forget about them.

I wish we played those other teams more often. We're not even going to get to see the Titan this year. They come to Hull on Grey Cup Sunday, and we won't be able to make it because of the Grey Cup Party we're hosting. (I am going to stream it, and put it on the tv though).

You should put them Maritimers on your radar... especially MacKinnon :D

...And your not missing much in the Titan coming to town :laugh:

Taoiseach 11-20-2011 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScotiaLeafs (Post 39689289)
You should put them Maritimers on your radar... especially MacKinnon :D

Frk.

But it's because we never play you guys! I am looking forward to seeing Halifax come to town in March!

Quote:

...And your not missing much in the Titan coming to town :laugh:
I like it when we win though! :D

Then again... We lost to PEI... :(

RJQuack 11-20-2011 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taoiseach (Post 39690141)
Frk.

But it's because we never play you guys! I am looking forward to seeing Halifax come to town in March!



I like it when we win though! :D

Then again... We lost to PEI... :(

Frk should be back soon, hes great.

Wow, you lost to PEI... :shakehead

Taoiseach 11-20-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScotiaLeafs (Post 39715267)
Wow, you lost to PEI... :shakehead

Yes. On my birthday, no less...

7-6 in Overtime. At least we got a point... I guess...

alex20wild 11-22-2011 09:51 AM

wait did you say you streamed QMJHL games? if so send me the link please!!!

Taoiseach 11-22-2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex20wild (Post 39795905)
wait did you say you streamed QMJHL games? if so send me the link please!!!

You have to pay for it, unless you happen to have Telus internet (which I don't think they do in Ottawa).

http://qmjhl.mytelus.com/

Single games are $6.95, and the full season is $200.

I have yet to try it out, and I'm not sure if they have Telus internet or just have a subscription, but apparently you can watch the games for free if you bring your laptop to the McDonalds at Allumettières and Maisonneuve.

s04 11-23-2011 05:21 PM

There's no way Gourde is invited there...

GM17* 11-24-2011 08:00 AM

QMJHL stream costs more than the NHL one :facepalm:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:04 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.