HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Jozef Balej go to italy (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=103924)

debo82 09-16-2004 07:58 AM

Jozef Balej go to italy
 
Jozef Balej next season play in italy? :help: thank you....bye bye

Fletch 09-16-2004 08:03 AM

If that's true...
 
it's quite sad. I don't know what else to say.

debo82 09-16-2004 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fletch
it's quite sad. I don't know what else to say.

he is a good player?

ATLANTARANGER* 09-16-2004 08:21 AM

Where are you getting that from? He's under contract, a 2 way contract I believe.

NYR469 09-16-2004 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debo82
Jozef Balej next season play in italy? :help: thank you....bye bye

where did you get that from?

debo82 09-16-2004 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ATLANTARANGER
Where are you getting that from? He's under contract, a 2 way contract I believe.

it's a voice....balej next season play whit far-team in AHL????? :amazed:

Bird Law 09-16-2004 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debo82
it's a voice....balej next season play whit far-team in AHL????? :amazed:

I would think so. Why would he waste his talent in an extremely inferior league in Italy?

SingnBluesOnBroadway 09-16-2004 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by debo82
it's a voice....balej next season play whit far-team in AHL????? :amazed:

Post a link to where you are getting this from or this thread will be closed please.

Fletch 09-16-2004 08:55 AM

Uhhh....
 
it's a voice....balej next season play whit far-team in AHL?????

Can this be translated please?

True Blue 09-16-2004 09:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SingnBluesOnBroadway
Post a link to where you are getting this from or this thread will be closed please.

Who needs a link, when a "voice" can tell you that?

L.I.RangerFan 09-16-2004 10:05 AM

I just checked out www.eurohockey.net for transfers from the last 24 hours and nothing appeared on Balej.

I see this thread closed in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........................

SingnBluesOnBroadway 09-16-2004 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.I.RangerFan
I just checked out www.eurohockey.net for transfers from the last 24 hours and nothing appeared on Balej.

I see this thread closed in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...........................

0


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:25 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.