HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Washington Capitals (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Game: @ buf 11/26 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1039359)

HSHS 11-26-2011 01:37 PM

Game: @ buf 11/26
 
Don't suck.

Capitlols 11-26-2011 01:40 PM

Buffalo w/o 9 regulars.

californiacapsfan 11-26-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appreci8 (Post 39985953)
Buffalo w/o 9 regulars.

Didn't help inTO, but here's hoping.

CapsSoldier84 11-26-2011 01:54 PM

Hope the winter classic jerseys bring them a win tonight

BPMrules 11-26-2011 02:43 PM

This game has the same lead in as a week ago.
Hopefully a different result, this time.

um 11-26-2011 03:16 PM

i wouldnt mind a loss if it helped get BB fired, but i know im just dreaming

Vladiator16 11-26-2011 03:44 PM

DVRing this one... hopefully its worth it.

Click Here 11-26-2011 03:56 PM

sabres d core for tonight's game, accoring to one of their fans.

Sekera-Ehrhoff
McNabb-Leopold
Gragnani-Brennan

that's: :laugh: :help:

if the caps dont score 3/4+ in a win, that's: :shakehead :biglaugh:

also some injuries in their forwards, and coming off an embarrassing home loss, you'd hope the caps D steps it up and shuts them the hell down.

Chimaera 11-26-2011 04:00 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Sorry more lame attempts.

Chimaera 11-26-2011 04:01 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I think I need a Circles one.

Carlzner 11-26-2011 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunksuperhero (Post 39993499)
sabres d core for tonight's game, accoring to one of their fans.

Sekera-Ehrhoff
McNabb-Leopold
Gragnani-Brennan

that's: :laugh: :help:

if the caps dont score 3/4+ in a win, that's: :shakehead :biglaugh:

also some injuries in their forwards, and coming off an embarrassing home loss, you'd hope the caps D steps it up and shuts them the hell down.



Donovan McNabb?!?!??!

5 Minute Major 11-26-2011 04:19 PM

I think your team walks away with a huge win tonight.

If you guys aren't aware the Sabres have 9 regulars out with injuries.

Anyway, good luck to you all and I hope the Sabres can at least give your team a good game.

Capitlols 11-26-2011 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 5 Minute Major (Post 39994481)
I think your team walks away with a huge win tonight.

If you guys aren't aware the Sabres have 9 regulars out with injuries.

Anyway, good luck to you all and I hope the Sabres can at least give your team a good game.

That's a formula for playing to the opponent for this team.

Prove me wrong Caps.

CrashTheNet9 11-26-2011 04:36 PM

It's conflicting when you want your team to win tonight but you also want another loss since there's a big feeling Boudreau could be fired.

MyersMagic57* 11-26-2011 04:37 PM

So if we can't win tonight. I hope Ovechkin scores like 7 goals and gets going in a major way so everyone can shut the **** up about Crosby

Capitlols 11-26-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyersMagic57 (Post 39995215)
So if we can't win tonight. I hope Ovechkin scores like 7 goals and gets going in a major way so everyone can shut the **** up about Crosby

Gloves?

Fallschirmyager 11-26-2011 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MyersMagic57 (Post 39995215)
So if we can't win tonight. I hope Ovechkin scores like 7 goals and gets going in a major way so everyone can shut the **** up about Crosby

yea. Cause that's ever gonna happen.

HSHS 11-26-2011 05:05 PM

Quitter-quitter-quitter
Quitter-quitter-nevercared
Quitter-quitter-quitter
Quitter-quitter-quitter

Quitter-quitter
Pylon-quitter
Pylon-quitter

Quitter
Quitter

Capitlols 11-26-2011 05:06 PM

Stephen Whyno @SWhyno

RT @BenRaby31 #Caps Dennis Wideman: First 10 games this season: 3G,7A & plus-7. His last 10 games: 0G, 3A & minus-11.

hyzer23 11-26-2011 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSHS (Post 39996241)
Quitter-quitter-quitter
Quitter-quitter-nevercared
Quitter-quitter-quitter
Quitter-quitter-quitter

Quitter-quitter
Pylon-quitter
Pylon-quitter

Quitter
Quitter


Haha orlov and eakin quit already...rats

tycoonheart 11-26-2011 05:18 PM

So glad my Hokies are demolishing uva at least my day won't be ruined even if the ccaps crap the bed

CapitalsCupFantasy 11-26-2011 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HSHS (Post 39996241)
Quitter-quitter-quitter
Quitter-quitter-nevercared
Quitter-quitter-quitter
Quitter-quitter-quitter

Quitter-quitter
Pylon-quitter
Pylon-quitter

Quitter
Quitter

That's kinda funny....

hyzer23 11-26-2011 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tycoonheart (Post 39996619)
So glad my Hokies are demolishing uva at least my day won't be ruined even if the ccaps crap the bed

did you honestly believe anything else couldve possibly happened?

CapitalsCupFantasy 11-26-2011 05:24 PM

Teams with speed...yay.

Who's ready to see Schultz and Hamrlik get dusted all game?

Raptactics29 11-26-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaz (Post 39994179)
Donovan McNabb?!?!??!

Brayden McNabb.. he's actually a beast prospect Dman. I'm a big fan..

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/p....php?pid=98196
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/brayden_mcnabb


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:00 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.