HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Carey Price (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1039903)

99GoHabsGo99 11-26-2011 11:23 PM

Carey Price
 
Carey Price has been by far the best player and most consistent so far this season

his stats do no reflect his play, he is the only reason we have a chance every game

:bow:Price:bow:

Miller Time 11-26-2011 11:26 PM

yup...

i just really, really hope that his next contract is 5+ years somewhere around the 5-6M$ mark.

you can win with a cheaper goalie, but Price is clearly in that group of goalies who will consistently be in the top-5 in the league... with an asset like that, you pay the "price", then focus on building the team around him.

99GoHabsGo99 11-26-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miller Time (Post 40023493)
yup...

i just really, really hope that his next contract is 5+ years somewhere around the 5-6M$ mark.

you can win with a cheaper goalie, but Price is clearly in that group of goalies who will consistently be in the top-5 in the league... with an asset like that, you pay the "price", then focus on building the team around him.

Nice :naughty:

Habaneros 11-26-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 (Post 40023285)
Carey Price has been by far the best player and most consistent so far this season

his stats do no reflect his play, he is the only reason we have a chance every game

:bow:Price:bow:

Price has been what is keeping this team in the race .....


IMHO he is leaving Montreal as a UFA

99GoHabsGo99 11-26-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habaneros (Post 40023755)
Price has been what is keeping this team in the race .....


IMHO he is leaving Montreal as a UFA

he is a RFA....

Miller Time 11-27-2011 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 (Post 40024091)
he is a RFA....

yeah, if he doesn't get locked up long-term, i won't be surprised at all if he bolts town as soon as he gets to UFA status...

The Kremelin Wall* 11-27-2011 12:21 AM

15 year contract please.

Habaneros 11-27-2011 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99GoHabsGo99 (Post 40024091)
he is a RFA....

RFA for 2.5 more years,then he can sail....

Vancouver taking a like to ex habs recently

uiCk 11-27-2011 12:26 AM

awesome post game reaction by him.

yieldvsten 11-27-2011 02:17 AM

I had the "Fu*ckin" thing covered.
 
Love that stuff from Carey, and he is right, sign him long term

Jmac1160* 11-27-2011 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yieldvsten (Post 40028325)
Love that stuff from Carey, and he is right, sign him long term

thats for the post game talk not an entire new thread

Evil Ted 11-27-2011 02:29 AM

Jack Martin for as much flak he gets runs a system that helps Carey also I don't think we have seen the best of Price yet he has let in a few goals this year that I call questionable, but I see him improving every game if this team makes the playoffs they have a good chance at doing some damage.

I feel terrible for him tonight that's for sure.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.