HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Ottawa Senators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Colin Greening December Wallpaper **w. TV Schedule** (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1040367)

SensForLife11 11-27-2011 05:03 PM

Colin Greening December Wallpaper **w. TV Schedule**
 
Had to reverse the side the schedule was on for this month because I grabbed the background off of the Sens site and Greening was on the right side.

1280x800:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-m...ng1280x800.jpg


1280x1024:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Q...g1280x1024.jpg


1920x1080:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-d...g1920x1080.jpg

1366x768:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-0...ng1366x768.jpg

SpezDispenser 11-27-2011 05:55 PM

Beautiful.

source 11-27-2011 05:56 PM

Nice work!

Fenix Rises 2026 11-27-2011 06:15 PM

Awesome. Humble observation...games are a bit better on the right...makes it easier to see if you keep icons on your desktop. Keep up the awesome work.

Caje 11-27-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SensForLife11 (Post 40047765)
Had to reverse the side the schedule was on for this month because I grabbed the background off of the Sens site and Greening was on the right side.

You can always just flip the original picture horizontally in Photoshop and then add the schedule on the right-hand side

SensForLife11 11-28-2011 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dblad the Impaler (Post 40051391)
Awesome. Humble observation...games are a bit better on the right...makes it easier to see if you keep icons on your desktop. Keep up the awesome work.

I'd do them all on the right side if I could. But the Sens only have a few different backgrounds I could grab. I'll likely have to do 1 more wallpaper with the games on the left, but all the others will be on the right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caje (Post 40051735)
You can always just flip the original picture horizontally in Photoshop and then add the schedule on the right-hand side

I tried that, but because of the logos and numbering you can easily tell it was inverted.

Liliaceae 11-28-2011 05:03 PM

Really nice :)

OmniSens 11-28-2011 05:23 PM

Great work as always!

Jepockn 11-28-2011 09:46 PM

I like it. Desktop'd

MainDotC 11-28-2011 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jepockn (Post 40110605)
I like it. Desktop'd

This.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:21 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.