HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Toronto Maple Leafs (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   lol, Burke's tweet few seconds ago.... Dec 10th (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1051799)

LeafsGuru93 12-10-2011 06:12 PM

lol, Burke's tweet few seconds ago.... Dec 10th
 
Dec 10th. "Marlies won! The team is having a great season. Had a great skate with the TGHA. Good guys, except for the one in a Habs sweater."

:laugh:

contour 12-10-2011 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeafsGuru (Post 40752631)
Dec 10th. "Marlies won! The team is having a great season. Had a great skate with the TGHA. Good guys, except for the one in a Habs sweater."

:laugh:

as expected from Burke. ;)

LeafOfBread 12-10-2011 06:24 PM

Love Burke's dry humour sometimes

Mansfield 12-10-2011 06:26 PM

post count

LeafsGuru93 12-10-2011 06:31 PM

Burke's post count as of Dec 10th - 34 Tweets / 0 Following / 50,268 Followers / 511 Listed

http://twitter.com/LeafsBB20

leafsfuture 12-10-2011 06:48 PM

"When you care about someone's opinion, you follow them"
:yo::yo::yo:

Penalty Kill Icing* 12-10-2011 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leafsfuture (Post 40755679)
"When you care about someone's opinion, you follow them"
:yo::yo::yo:

So Burke doesn't care about Rotten Ronnie's opinion? :sarcasm:

Wilma 12-10-2011 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafsfan80 (Post 40757025)
So Burke doesn't care about Rotten Ronnie's opinion? :sarcasm:

Is that even a question? :laugh:

smoke meat pete* 12-10-2011 09:22 PM

Burke needs to follow Kadri, and only Kadri.

BIitz 12-10-2011 09:24 PM

@LeafsBB20 Brian Burke
With @coachrw63, Dion, @PKessel81, @JLupul & Luke. UFC rocking Air Canada Centre. A couple of quick fights, but building to the big show!

Management and players seem seriously tight. I see Arm dog chirping Wilson sometimes as well.

calcal798 12-10-2011 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIitz (Post 40771903)
@LeafsBB20 Brian Burke
With @coachrw63, Dion, @PKessel81, @JLupul & Luke. UFC rocking Air Canada Centre. A couple of quick fights, but building to the big show!

Management and players seem seriously tight. I see Arm dog chirping Wilson sometimes as well.

Makes me think that Wilson won't be leaving. Wilson may not be the best coach in the world, but he certainly has the personality that a coach in Toronto needs. On top of that the team looks a lot better this year, if he can get them to the playoffs I think he may deserve a re-up on his contract.

RonnieB13 12-10-2011 09:31 PM

such a good sign to have a team that likes hanging out with each other
love it.

go_leafs_go02 12-10-2011 09:47 PM

Armstrong and Wilson have these little jabs between them on twitter. It can be quite amusing at times.

kovatroll* 12-10-2011 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RonnieB13 (Post 40772379)
such a good sign to have a team that likes hanging out with each other
love it.

Well that just means the players will all click collectively and suck on an embarrassingly bad level collectively :P

LeafsGuru93 12-10-2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by go_leafs_go02 (Post 40773475)
Armstrong and Wilson have these little jabs between them on twitter. It can be quite amusing at times.

I know. I was laughing hard @ Armstrong's chirp to Wilson about the only thing not bought during the equipment sale was a whistle with white hairs on it. :laugh:

Penalty Kill Icing* 12-10-2011 10:37 PM

Ron Wilson spamming armdog's timeline. :laugh:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9885/abcha.png

LC 12-10-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIitz (Post 40771903)
@LeafsBB20 Brian Burke
With @coachrw63, Dion, @PKessel81, @JLupul & Luke. UFC rocking Air Canada Centre. A couple of quick fights, but building to the big show!

Management and players seem seriously tight. I see Arm dog chirping Wilson sometimes as well.

I wonder if they have some cottages in the muskokas....:sarcasm:

TML g u n n e R s* 12-10-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafsfan80 (Post 40776049)
Ron Wilson spamming armdog's timeline. :laugh:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/9885/abcha.png

can i ask why the **** do you follow mike in buffalo

Stan Dupcomic 12-11-2011 12:00 AM

While we're on the topic of twitter, is anyone else following that Tyler Bozak - Kate Upton drama? :naughty:

LeafsGuru93 12-11-2011 12:03 AM

lol, Ron Wilson following Mike in Buffalo?

JAMmer124 12-11-2011 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Dupcomic (Post 40779893)
While we're on the topic of twitter, is anyone else following that Tyler Bozak - Kate Upton drama? :naughty:

noooo! update?

:laugh:

Stan Dupcomic 12-11-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Ball Hockey (Post 40780293)
noooo! update?

:laugh:

well I believe the star wrote an article from a few days ago

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...rom-supermodel

He's made the pitch :yo: but still waiting for the decision!

LeafErikson* 12-11-2011 12:21 AM

Wilson and Burke are two of the more entertaining members of twitter.

LeafsGuru93 12-11-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Dupcomic (Post 40780415)
well I believe the star wrote an article from a few days ago

http://www.thestar.com/sports/leafs/...rom-supermodel

He's made the pitch :yo: but still waiting for the decision!

awww, no love for Bozak.

"Back in Sept. 2010, he turned to Twitter so he could listen to his favourite singer, country star Taylor Swift.

The name linking began instantly — after all, Hilary Duff married Mike Comrie; and Carrie Underwood married Mike Fisher — but Bozak was just trying to listen to some music.
" :laugh:

Terrence 12-11-2011 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Dupcomic (Post 40779893)
While we're on the topic of twitter, is anyone else following that Tyler Bozak - Kate Upton drama? :naughty:

Wheeeeeeeeeels :laugh:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.