HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   New England senior league player banned for life for "giving a stink glove" (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1056109)

1Knee1T 12-16-2011 12:18 AM

New England senior league player banned for life for "giving a stink glove"
 
http://deadspin.com/5868584/

Quote:

Earlier today, the most intriguing athlete bio in the history of athlete bios made the rounds. Zung Nguyen, a 37-year old defenseman for a Boston-area men's hockey league, became an instant legend for this single sentence:

"PLAYER KICKED OUT OF LEAGUE FOR DEFECATING IN OPPONENT'S GLOVE FOLLOWING A FIGHT ON THE ICE."
Absolutely disgusting...but still kind of funny. :laugh: There really are some morons who play this game, even in the lower levels.

Gino 14 12-16-2011 06:03 AM

The action was funny but the ban was excessive.

headsigh 12-16-2011 06:46 AM

That was not what I expected when I read stinkglove.

tarheelhockey 12-16-2011 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transcend (Post 41028083)
That was not what I expected when I read stinkglove.

Usually "I spit out my coffee" is just a cliche, but I literally was taking a sip of coffee thinking this was just going to be about refs overreacting to a facewash. Saw the article title... and spit out my coffee.

Bim Jenning 12-16-2011 09:08 AM

lmfao hahah I did not expect that.

iamjs 12-16-2011 09:10 AM

you've gotta be ****ting me.

Not that I want to see some dude taking a two on the ice, but I'm curious as to what happened and how he pulled this off.

CornKicker 12-16-2011 09:34 AM

i would assume he brought the glove to the room but lol all around

iamjs 12-16-2011 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornKicker (Post 41031201)
i would assume he brought the glove to the room but lol all around

Article was on Puck Daddy, and they said the guy squatted in the corner of the ice and did his thing.

nightfighter 12-16-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CornKicker (Post 41031201)
i would assume he brought the glove to the room but lol all around

After the fight, both players were ejected from the game. The guy took a glove of his opponent and threw it into the stands. He emerged from the dressing room later on, retrieved the glove, went into a corner and did his thing before placing the glove back in the stands.

Worst part is that the other guy actually put his hand into the glove when he retrieved it :confused:

rinkrat22 12-16-2011 10:41 AM

dude that is awesome, unless you are the one whose glove got **** in.

Stickmata 12-16-2011 04:50 PM

It'll be interesting the next time he's looking for a job and during the background check, they Google his name and find that article.

What a moron.

Insta 12-16-2011 05:07 PM

HAHA. His girlfriend was there when he did this too? LOL

VaporTrail 12-17-2011 10:24 AM

the thing I am wondering is how did he ever wipe himself ? lol :laugh: :shakehead

nystromshairstylist 12-17-2011 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamjs (Post 41030495)
you've gotta be ****ting me.

Not that I want to see some dude taking a two on the ice, but I'm curious as to what happened and how he pulled this off.

Agreed, I think the truly astounding element is not the action, but the process by which the action was implemented. My imagination, sadly, is not capable of achieving this accomplishment... :amazed:

nystromshairstylist 12-17-2011 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaporTrail (Post 41076921)
the thing I am wondering is how did he ever wipe himself ? lol :laugh: :shakehead

That what the other glove is for.

Ozz 12-18-2011 05:40 PM

I tried but I can't not laugh at this. Utter lunacy :lol:

iamjs 12-19-2011 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nightfighter (Post 41033245)
After the fight, both players were ejected from the game. The guy took a glove of his opponent and threw it into the stands. He emerged from the dressing room later on, retrieved the glove, went into a corner and did his thing before placing the glove back in the stands.

Looks like I misunderstood the article.

I thought he threw it into the corner, dropped his gear and eventually dropped a deuce.

Quote:

Worst part is that the other guy actually put his hand into the glove when he retrieved it :confused:
:amazed::amazed:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:09 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.