HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Milwaukee vs. Rochester 10/16/04 Tix (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=106587)

crossxcheck 10-01-2004 11:10 AM

Milwaukee vs. Rochester 10/16/04 Tix
 
If you guys don't have any yet they go on sale at 12pm today. You can get them by calling 615-770-PUCK, visiting the GEC box office, or ticketmaster. I've already got mine... Sec. 119 Row B

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B...4&minorcatid=9

hope to see you guys there! :yo:

Moskau 10-01-2004 12:17 PM

You going down!!!!!! :)

Joe T Choker 10-01-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moskau
You going down!!!!!! :)

In your dreams...the only one that is going down is Vanek to Suter + Hamhuis...muahahahaha ;)

crossxcheck 10-01-2004 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moskau
You going down!!!!!! :)

just like we did in the calder cup playoffs, eh??? :D

Moskau 10-01-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossxcheck
just like we did in the calder cup playoffs, eh??? :D

Wade 'freaking Flaherty

crossxcheck 10-01-2004 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moskau
Wade 'freaking Flaherty

eh. flaherty shamerty. ;) we have a hamhuis-suter D pair now plus klein. we'll see I guess. Finley also better step it up!

darth5 10-01-2004 04:05 PM

Woohoo! My brother snagged us some-- supposed to be going fast! :banana: :yo:

crossxcheck 10-01-2004 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnrocketman
Woohoo! My brother snagged us some-- supposed to be going fast! :banana: :yo:

from the looks of it it appears that the lower level tickets are all that is being sold currently and I suppose the club and upper will be opened up as needed. I highly doubt this game will sell out, but I hope!

jstreet 10-01-2004 06:18 PM

I have mine at my favorite spot - top of the bowl, center ice. I cant wait :yo:

darth5 10-01-2004 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crossxcheck
from the looks of it it appears that the lower level tickets are all that is being sold currently and I suppose the club and upper will be opened up as needed. I highly doubt this game will sell out, but I hope!

Hey, if the ticket sales guys are busy on the first day, even if they are just filling the lower bowl, so what? I am pumped about:
a) seeing some HOCKEY :eek:
b) seeing some of these guys play in person in a meaningful game (like Shish) :jump:

Enoch 10-02-2004 01:02 AM

I may actually try and come see the game. I didn't think my schedule would allow it, but I'm so hockey starved its crazy! Physics homework or Hockey.....

Hockey hands down ! :yo:

crossxcheck 10-02-2004 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tnrocketman
Hey, if the ticket sales guys are busy on the first day, even if they are just filling the lower bowl, so what? I am pumped about:
a) seeing some HOCKEY :eek:
b) seeing some of these guys play in person in a meaningful game (like Shish) :jump:

of course. I didn't mean it in a negative way. just sharing some knowledge. I am terribly excited about this game!

Enoch 10-04-2004 04:41 PM

I hate Ticketmaster...

3.75 convience charge per ticket, and then a 3.50 Processing charge? I did it online?!?! Charge me once instead of 3 times!

/rant

hillbilly 10-04-2004 04:48 PM

any chance of this game selling out? if not I'm waiting till the day of the game to buy tickets

Enoch 10-04-2004 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly
any chance of this game selling out? if not I'm waiting till the day of the game to buy tickets

I'd wait. I just got 2 row KK section 106 tickets online, so its obviously not in the hot-seat.

crossxcheck 10-04-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hillbilly
any chance of this game selling out? if not I'm waiting till the day of the game to buy tickets

I'd say the chances of this bad boy even selling out the lower bowl tickets are slim and none.

sparkle twin 10-05-2004 01:26 AM

Is this going to be a real Ads game or just some kind of exhibition? Because in an ad in the paper (and one I heard on the radio) it said "see 22 minutes of action from your favorite players like Tootoo and Hamhuis." Does that mean Tootoo and Hamhuis will each be getting ~22 minutes during the game or is that as long as this whole thing is going to last? (I took it as being their ice time, but it did not seem very clear.)

Either way, definitely excited for some kind of hockey.

Also, I know how much we all hate these "sources," but the guy who runs the Predators shop in the arena said so far about 6,000 tickets sold. If it's true, that's pretty good for us.

barrytrotzsneck 10-05-2004 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spank303
Is this going to be a real Ads game or just some kind of exhibition? Because in an ad in the paper (and one I heard on the radio) it said "see 22 minutes of action from your favorite players like Tootoo and Hamhuis." Does that mean Tootoo and Hamhuis will each be getting ~22 minutes during the game or is that as long as this whole thing is going to last? (I took it as being their ice time, but it did not seem very clear.)

Either way, definitely excited for some kind of hockey.

Also, I know how much we all hate these "sources," but the guy who runs the Predators shop in the arena said so far about 6,000 tickets sold. If it's true, that's pretty good for us.


it's a real game. their second of the season.

crossxcheck 10-05-2004 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spank303
Is this going to be a real Ads game or just some kind of exhibition? Because in an ad in the paper (and one I heard on the radio) it said "see 22 minutes of action from your favorite players like Tootoo and Hamhuis." Does that mean Tootoo and Hamhuis will each be getting ~22 minutes during the game or is that as long as this whole thing is going to last? (I took it as being their ice time, but it did not seem very clear.)

Either way, definitely excited for some kind of hockey.

Also, I know how much we all hate these "sources," but the guy who runs the Predators shop in the arena said so far about 6,000 tickets sold. If it's true, that's pretty good for us.

:eek: I hope 6,000 have really been sold! That would be nice. Really just filling up the entire lower bowl would be nice (which I would imagine would be 6,000-8,000 people).

Oh and did you notice in the Tennessean add that it said:

"come see 22 minutes* of fan favorite Jordin Tootoo"

"*May include penalty box minutes" :lol


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:37 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.