HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Prospects (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RD Adam Tilander - Skellefteå, SWE Juniors (2017 Draft) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1066919)

Scarecrow Boat 12-30-2011 06:49 PM

RD Adam Tilander - Skellefteå, SWE Juniors (2017 Draft)
 
Buddy of mine saw this kid playing a U18 game recently and thought the world of him after seeing just a few shifts. He didn't get to see much else but he made sure to get the name Adam Thilander written down. Is this kid on the map? Kind of sounds dumb asking seeing as he's 13 playing in U18 but is he legit?

I should mention he's Swedish.

Saved* 12-30-2011 06:58 PM

Let me guess, you're adam thilander?

cheerupmurray 12-30-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rented Mule (Post 41673835)
Let me guess, you're adam thilander?

I guess this kid deserves a thread, he is waaay ahead of the development curve for a 13-year old, playing in j-18 and scoring a lot of points in Tv-pucken a nationwide tournament for 15-year olds. His draftyear is 2017 so let's wait and see :)

Seto 12-30-2011 07:55 PM

That's a sweet name.

shello 12-30-2011 08:12 PM

Never too early for these types of theards IMO hence this Grimaldi thread from 04! http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=868637#post868637

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, I'll be looking out for the name now for sure. Sounds like a great prospect.

Scarecrow Boat 12-30-2011 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shello (Post 41677711)
Never too early for these types of theards IMO hence this Grimaldi thread from 04! http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?p=868637#post868637

Anyway, thanks for the heads up, I'll be looking out for the name now for sure. Sounds like a great prospect.

This guy gets it
lol @ 4'6" Grimaldi... Classic

Trotzig 12-31-2011 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rented Mule (Post 41673835)
Let me guess, you're adam thilander?

What, he's 13 playing J18, it's a pretty big anomaly.

Roof Daddy 12-31-2011 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rented Mule (Post 41673835)
Let me guess, you're adam thilander?

There can only be one.


THE THILANDER

in arenas 2017

Scarecrow Boat 12-31-2011 10:47 AM

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=147733

Born 1998-09-18 so he's not eligible until 2017. 5 year hype train starting here.

KRM 09-07-2012 04:00 AM

He's having an impressive TV-Pucken showing. Game on right now, link with stream available in the Swedish section.

jfb392 09-07-2012 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRM (Post 54148481)
He's having an impressive TV-Pucken showing. Game on right now, link with stream available in the Swedish section.

It's making me install crap before watching, this kid better be good. :rant:

Edit: Once you manage to track him down (#21 in yellow this game), he actually seems to what he's hyped up to be.
He makes a lot happen and even picked up an assist since I've tuned in.
Looking back at it, it looks to be a phantom assist, but whatever. :laugh:

Patmac40 09-07-2012 08:47 AM

13 years old and he's an inch shorter than me..well then. Sounds like he's pretty far ahead in all his development, including physical. It'll be nice to see how he turns out.

bottomofthefoodchain 09-07-2012 10:00 AM

When was the last time a Swedish 13-year old got any mention at all? Can recall hearing about it tbh. Let the hype train roll!

1912 09-07-2012 03:13 PM

Kids something special.

Third defenceman in scoring at Tv-Pucken.

GP:6 G:3 A:4 TP:7 +6

To boot he's almost six feet and 200 pounds. As a thirteen year old that's impressive.

Victorious Secret 09-07-2012 09:08 PM

Wow. This kid could be huge.

joe89 09-08-2012 03:07 AM

So he played J18 already last year as a 12/13 year old?

Let the hype train commence.

Scarecrow Boat 10-28-2012 08:58 PM

So I noticed his names been changed for North Americans to Adam Tilander lol

He's currently playing for Västergötland, he's still the youngest player on his team and currently has 8GP 3G 4A 7PTS.

In comparison, neither Victor Hedman or Adam Larsson were playing at this age in TV-Pucken let alone being in their second season in that league lool definitely still one to watch, I hope he makes an appearance at the U17's either this year or next.

MrFunnyWobbl 10-28-2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Markstroms pads (Post 54158077)
Kids something special.

Third defenceman in scoring at Tv-Pucken.

GP:6 G:3 A:4 TP:7 +6

To boot he's almost six feet and 200 pounds. As a thirteen year old that's impressive.

Wow, big.

SmellOfVictory 10-28-2012 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roof Daddy (Post 41696499)
There can only be one.


THE THILANDER

in arenas 2017

Haha kudos.

NotProkofievian 10-28-2012 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrFunnyWobbl (Post 55361295)
Wow, big.

That's what she said.

Vikke 10-29-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Tilander (Post 55359739)
So I noticed his names been changed for North Americans to Adam Tilander lol

He's currently playing for Västergötland, he's still the youngest player on his team and currently has 8GP 3G 4A 7PTS.

In comparison, neither Victor Hedman or Adam Larsson were playing at this age in TV-Pucken let alone being in their second season in that league lool definitely still one to watch, I hope he makes an appearance at the U17's either this year or next.

No, he's not currently playing for Västergötland. TV-pucken is during the pre-season only.

BPilgrim 10-29-2012 09:41 AM

He's made one appearance for Skövde IK J18 this season. I guess he normally plays for Skövde IK U16 but I'm not sure.

joe89 10-29-2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BPilgrim (Post 55369297)
He's made one appearance for Skövde IK J18 this season. I guess he normally plays for Skövde IK U16 but I'm not sure.

He's not on their "A-pojk"(-97 & -98 born) roster, but hard to say because I can't find stats for those leagues. That's an obscure level anyway.

The thing with those lower junior divisions is that they don't play nearly enough games. Skövde was relegated from J18 Elit last year which is the top U18 division, and they played 34 games(the top teams play 40+playoffs). This year he plays in a division where they only play 18(!) games stretching from October-March. He seems like a pretty promising kid, but needs to change team to progress. Obviously he's just barely a teenager, not the easiest thing to just move elsewhere.

He's named to a regional U16 development camp anyway(http://swehockey.se/ImageVaultFiles/...2012%20no1.PDF) where he's the only -98 born so the federation obviously has their eyes open. There are four regional camps like this in total(covering all of Sweden) and only four -98 borns are on them, so you could say he's among the top guys in his age group right now.

Scarecrow Boat 10-29-2012 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikke (Post 55369099)
No, he's not currently playing for Västergötland. TV-pucken is during the pre-season only.

I apologize, I really have trouble finding Swedish rosters/stats :laugh:

Scarecrow Boat 12-11-2012 07:24 PM

Alright Swedes, we're talking '98 born guys like Sean Day now, tell us about your '98 born D-man. I haven't heard much of anything (pretty much what's in this thread + a little bit) on Tilander this season and it's been driving me nuts.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:42 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.