HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Jagr Thread Part III: Moves Like Jagr (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1067283)

SnS 12-31-2011 10:23 AM

The Jagr Thread Part III: Moves Like Jagr
 
Previous thread: http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=991965

Didn't know if you guys wanted the same name.



CS 12-31-2011 10:57 AM

Jagr should play in the alumni guy on the same line with Lindros.

Just like in my NHL Faceoff 98 dynasty. :)

Xegiie 12-31-2011 12:06 PM

same name is just perfect :)

jagrgodr 01-02-2012 08:51 AM

hah.. Jagr has some awesome facial hair for the game! (probably just practice)

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...d=14&id=146467

Czech Your Math 01-02-2012 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jagrgodr (Post 41773967)
hah.. Jagr has some awesome facial hair for the game! (probably just practice)

Last game vs. Pens he looked like he already was growing his playoff beard. I don't ever remember him having a full beard, but I'm sure someone will prove me wrong.

Actually, rumor is that Crosby is sitting out to work on his playoff beard.

The Cheat 01-02-2012 12:37 PM

didn't we already have a moves like jagr thread?

Czech Your Math 01-02-2012 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Cheat (Post 41780027)
didn't we already have a moves like jagr thread?

Yes, but Jagr has a lotta moves.

Beef Invictus 01-02-2012 12:56 PM

my vote for new thread name is "I love YOUUUUUU"

Xegiie 01-02-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Invictus (Post 41780623)
my vote for new thread name is "I love YOUUUUUU"

haha i second that

jagrgodr 01-02-2012 01:40 PM

hmmm i don't think there is a youtube video of him saying i love youuuuu... i might have to make one later tonight!

Beef Invictus 01-02-2012 01:48 PM

Haha, please do.

jagrgodr 01-02-2012 01:52 PM

i just checked, thankfully it is at the end of the gamcenter live broadcast so i can do it, just gotta figure out the program to rip it, if anyone knows that will speed it up for me, thanks!

also i vote for i love youuuuuuu thread title too!

WeekendAtBernies 01-02-2012 02:01 PM

I'm picking Jagr as the #1 star of the Winter Classic.

Nobody shines under the big lights quite like #68.

shipwreck 01-02-2012 03:15 PM

Anyone know why he left the ice early before the end of the 1st period? Bathroom break? :D

Fortheloveofthegame 01-02-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shipwreck (Post 41788053)
Anyone know why he left the ice early before the end of the 1st period? Bathroom break? :D

Wondering the same thing! Hope nothing serious!

RevUpThoseGolfCarts 01-02-2012 05:10 PM

Jagr wanted to play but he was never put on the ice. That is absolutely unacceptable for the Winter Classic.

Lavi has some explaining to do...

FreshPerspective 01-02-2012 05:10 PM

Probably aggravated the groin again...

Viller 01-02-2012 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevUpThoseFlyers (Post 41797805)
Jagr wanted to play but he was never put on the ice. That is absolutely unacceptable for the Winter Classic.

Lavi has some explaining to do...

You have any proof for this?

edit:
BroadStBullSam Carchidi
Jagr has leg injury. #WinterClassic #Flyers

Oh Hfboards....

RevUpThoseGolfCarts 01-02-2012 07:33 PM

of course Jagr was injured, but I can't really believe Jagr stayed on that bench for the rest of the game if he had an injury he couldn't play through.

The more I think about it, the more it doesn't make sense for it to just be an injury.

WeekendAtBernies 01-02-2012 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevUpThoseFlyers (Post 41805797)
of course Jagr was injured, but I can't really believe Jagr stayed on that bench for the rest of the game if he had an injury he couldn't play through.

The more I think about it, the more it doesn't make sense for it to just be an injury.

God dude, you are nuts w/ the conspiracy BS.

Jagr said he stayed on the bench b/c being on the bench didn't make his injury any worse and it was more fun to be there on the bench watching than it would've been to be in the dressing room. He also wanted to support his teammates.

He also said that he hoped perhaps that there would be a situation (ie. a 5 on 3 or even a regular powerplay) where Laviolette might feel comfortable putting him out there knowing that he couldn't skate 100% and probably wouldn't be able to do anything backchecking wise.

Mirinho 01-03-2012 03:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sandlansd (Post 41809503)
God dude, you are nuts w/ the conspiracy BS.

Jagr said he stayed on the bench b/c being on the bench didn't make his injury any worse and it was more fun to be there on the bench watching than it would've been to be in the dressing room. He also wanted to support his teammates.

He also said that he hoped perhaps that there would be a situation (ie. a 5 on 3 or even a regular powerplay) where Laviolette might feel comfortable putting him out there knowing that he couldn't skate 100% and probably wouldn't be able to do anything backchecking wise.

yes you are right .. all was confirmed by Jagr today in newspaper :)

YuioIklo 01-03-2012 11:02 AM

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/con...d=14&id=146708


"He doesn't score many goals", hahaha nice.

jagrgodr 01-08-2012 08:51 AM

Jagr may be back today. Jagr made a top 10 list:

http://mashable.com/2012/01/07/popul...-on-twitter-4/

OriginJM 01-08-2012 10:47 AM

Hey everyone, I made a Jagr wallpaper in 1200x800.

If anyone wants another player/size, just ask, I already have the template set up so I can do it quickly.

http://i.imgur.com/QL1Kt.jpg

Also here's an iPhone version: http://i.imgur.com/vsQVZ.jpg

FlyersFan61290 01-08-2012 11:30 AM

I was thinking since Hartnell and G both have long hair, Jagr should grow his out too. After a quick trip to a barber they could be the mullet line!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.