HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Upcoming Kings games on Foxsports West (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=106857)

Old Hickory 10-02-2004 08:43 PM

Upcoming Kings games on Foxsports West
 
10/13 @ 7:30pm -Kings at Ducks Replay of game from 1/22/03
This game will be replayed on 10/14 @ 12 Noon

Also
10/15/04 @ 7:30pm -Gretzky's Debut as a King

jfont 10-02-2004 10:27 PM

excellent
 
thanks for the heads up john...

KINGLEWOOD 10-02-2004 10:41 PM

sweet! I'll have to record those on my DVR.

Reaper45 10-02-2004 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingsjohn
10/13 @ 7:30pm -Kings at Ducks Replay of game from 1/22/03
This game will be replayed on 10/14 @ 12 Noon

Also
10/15/04 @ 7:30pm -Gretzky's Debut as a King

Who won the first game? I'd hope that they wouldn't show a loss...... :cry:

LuckyLUC20 10-11-2004 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
Who won the first game? I'd hope that they wouldn't show a loss...... :cry:

It was a loss :(

Cropduster 10-11-2004 08:19 PM

thanks-let us know if there are more

LuckyLUC20 10-11-2004 11:28 PM

Wow, lookie here!

Upcoming Kings games

Classic Kings games!!

Gretzky Debut
1993 Playoffs
2001 Playoffs
and more!!!

ginblossoms 10-19-2004 06:57 PM

would they show the miracle on manchester? i've only heard stories about that one... i'd love to watch it.

LuckyLUC20 10-20-2004 09:13 PM

Wednesday, October 20, 7:30 p.m.
Kings vs. Calgary (playoff game) from April 14, 1990:


The Kings hosted the Calgary Flames in Game 6 of the Smythe Division Semi-Finals with the Kings leading the series three games to two. The Kings trailed in the third period by a 3-2 score before Steve Duchesne scored a game-tying goal with 1:43 remaining in regulation. The teams would battle into a second overtime before Mike Krushelnyski would score the overtime game winner for the Kings at 3:14.

jfont 10-20-2004 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
Wednesday, October 20, 7:30 p.m.
Kings vs. Calgary (playoff game) from April 14, 1990:


The Kings hosted the Calgary Flames in Game 6 of the Smythe Division Semi-Finals with the Kings leading the series three games to two. The Kings trailed in the third period by a 3-2 score before Steve Duchesne scored a game-tying goal with 1:43 remaining in regulation. The teams would battle into a second overtime before Mike Krushelnyski would score the overtime game winner for the Kings at 3:14.

oh yea, i remember that game...

krushelnyski was on his stomach and he was being checked ...but somehow, he still got a swipe at the puck to get it over vernon's outstretched arm...

my brother and i were jumping up and down after that...

LuckyLUC20 10-20-2004 11:49 PM

Just finished watching it... and WOW, what a goal that was!!!

I love watching these games.

jfont 10-20-2004 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
Just finished watching it... and WOW, what a goal that was!!!

I love watching these games.

i just wanna know if tiesrlikewins2us was born before this game was played...lol...

calgary was still an excellent team back then...they really missed hakan loob that season...a big european winger that could dig the puck from the corners...

Mindcircus 10-21-2004 05:05 AM

...
 
I smiled when Bob Miller was talking about going upstairs for goal reviews and that technology would allow it. I don't know why, i just did.

I can't seem to get over Kelly Hrudey's helmet. Also seeing Wayne out there is a treat.

jfont 10-28-2004 11:35 PM

i miss hockey... :cry:

two out of three* 10-29-2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jfont
i just wanna know if tiesrlikewins2us was born before this game was played...lol...

calgary was still an excellent team back then...they really missed hakan loob that season...a big european winger that could dig the puck from the corners...

I was 2 yrs. old at the time. My family was at that game, and said it was awesome. They had the same seats, they do now, right up against the glass.


I miss hockey too.

Belanger25 10-29-2004 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesAreLikeWins 2 Us
I was 2 yrs. old at the time.

Damn I was 4 and now I feel old. Maybe it's just the grey hair on my head at 18.

LuckyLUC20 10-29-2004 02:06 AM

darn, I missed the game today. :cry:

LuckyLUC20 11-10-2004 10:58 PM

Game 7: Los Angeles Kings @ Toronto Maple Leafs on right now!

McDonald19 11-10-2004 11:24 PM

wow...back when they didn't keep the clock on the screen...I put the game on and I don't know which period it is in...

edit: 3rd period

Go Gretz

David A. Rainer 11-10-2004 11:45 PM

Why do they keep showing a commercial for the October 23 Manchester v. Utah game? That was the third time I've seen it tonight. You'd figure someone would wake up and realize what day it is.

LuckyLUC20 11-10-2004 11:57 PM

Yeah I know... When it came on, I was like, there's another one? lol, but then of course, they showed the date and everything.. then they showed the commercial again, and again...

Anyway, what a great game that was... I wasn't into hockey back in 93, I missed a lot but I'm greatful to get to see this now. It was very exciting. The crowd in Toronto was wild..

I think the next Kings game on FSW is a regular season game vs. the Senators.

jfont 11-11-2004 12:42 AM

i loved these fast skating games . . . i miss those . . . now we have this trap thing . . . boooooooo!!!!

LuckyLUC20 11-12-2004 11:29 PM

Kings vs. Senators on right now...

Damn, I missed the good part. They were down 4-0 then came back to tie it.. It's in the 3rd period right now. Ottawa up 6-5 over the Kings.

two out of three* 11-12-2004 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyLUC20
Kings vs. Senators on right now...

Damn, I missed the good part. They were down 4-0 then came back to tie it.. It's in the 3rd period right now. Ottawa up 6-5 over the Kings.

CRAP! I missed it too. Just saw the Kings score their 6th goal. Is this the one where Potvin gets in a fight?

LuckyLUC20 11-12-2004 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TiesAreLikeWins 2 Us
CRAP! I missed it too. Just saw the Kings score their 6th goal. Is this the one where Potvin gets in a fight?

No that was a year later... lol, I remember that one! I wish they showed that game instead... but this is great too.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuc just scored the 6th goal. :)


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.