HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1071769)

claude boivin lives 01-05-2012 03:48 PM

Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang

I was browsing youtube and noticed that, as far as I can tell, no one has made a video using one of the best combos of music and video imaginable. So, I took it upon myself to do so. Somebody had to do it, it's just too perfect. Just wish it were easier to attain higher quality on the video. Anyway, hope you enjoy...

Beef Invictus 01-05-2012 03:56 PM

Yeah, I approve.

I love the "G-Rated" intro

IceTrAiN 01-05-2012 04:10 PM

Did I just see a snippet of Giroux out running a horse? Wtf?

CS 01-05-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceTrAiN (Post 41959635)

Yeah haha. Thought everyone had seen that training vid by now.

This video though is amazing. Perfection.

Giroux tha Damaja 01-05-2012 04:11 PM

Yeah, that's tight.

Giroux tha Damaja 01-05-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceTrAiN (Post 41959635)

To be fair to the horse, Giroux didn't have a person on his back.

Roo Mad Bro 01-05-2012 04:25 PM

Added to my favorites and liked it.

Scratch that, I "love" it.

King Forsberg 01-05-2012 04:53 PM

Awesome work man.

RevUpThoseGolfCarts 01-05-2012 04:54 PM

The Flyers certainly are loc'd out

EDIT: I forget if "loc" means guns or not.
EDIT 2: It doesn't :(

JohnnyOnTheSpot 01-05-2012 06:06 PM

Perfect video. How can you NOT love this dude? Plays the game like a complete boss.

Love him singing along at like 2 minutes, lol. Priceless.

claude boivin lives 01-06-2012 12:02 PM

Thanks a lot for the kind words everyone...as said above, he plays the game like a complete boss and that was what I tried to highlight. Funny thing is, for as many amazing clips as there are in that vid, there's only a few featuring his playmaking, the thing he's best at. I was just working with various clips already on yt, and people just looove goals, haha...most of his highlight vids I found were nothing but him scoring goals. If I had the time, I'd love to make a truly badass vid including lots of passes and other little plays he makes. I saw someone made a vid featuring every point he scored last year, but I didn't come across it until I was almost done with mine...I'm sure that would've been a good one to work with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyOnTheSpot (Post 41965517)
Perfect video. How can you NOT love this dude? Plays the game like a complete boss.

Love him singing along at like 2 minutes, lol. Priceless.

Yeah, that part where it looks like he's singing along has to be my favorite, haha.

mirimon 01-06-2012 12:16 PM

That was a great video, when the Flyers are set to make some sort of appreciation video for Roo (say, when he plays his 1000th game for us...) they can just steal that from you.

Agreed with Beef on the intro.

NewYorkFlyerFan 01-06-2012 12:26 PM

Awesome work.

1865 01-07-2012 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Giroux tha Damaja (Post 41959805)
To be fair to the horse, Giroux didn't have a person on his back.

In the Bruins clip he had 5.

RespectTheCouts 01-07-2012 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevUpThoseFlyers (Post 41961961)
The Flyers certainly are loc'd out

EDIT: I forget if "loc" means guns or not.
EDIT 2: It doesn't :(

it's a reference to Crips "loc" but regardless the video is awesome, and the intro is is legit!!!

SgtJoseph 01-07-2012 09:48 AM

Nice montage of Roo's skills you put together here, but the music is quite frankly sewer scum and just another sign of our great nation's values being brought down to the level of the inner city gangsta.Very sad to see such filth and garbage thought of as talent and cutting edge by our nations youth of today.Nothing " GOOD" will come of such in the long run.Folks are being lowered down to "their" level, where they are experienced in such things as walking around with their britches hanging down, speaking filthy language, and treating woman like Hoes.....Very sad situation in my opinion.Many see this as "progress " ?Sorry, i ain't buying that argument even for a millisecond.

One of my best friends in the Military was a black A-10 pilot from South Carolina, who was one of 15 children....He was an incredible human being, and he absolutely "HATED" this kind of music and what it is doing to today's youth and culture.Many of you do not understand where i am coming from because you do not remember when America was able to clearly define what filth is, and what is proper.And the thought of that is quite sad and disturbing.Having said that, i was one crazy SOB in my youth as well i suppose, so i guess there always is hope ? LOL

poneill27 01-07-2012 10:07 AM

LOVED IT!!! Loved the music!!! You my good man recieve 100 cool points!!

The goal @3:28 is my fav. So nasty!

That backhand pass to Richards was so sick!

mirimon 01-07-2012 10:11 AM