HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Tampa Bay Lightning (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Recalled/Assigned: Pierre-Cedric Labrie called up (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1072907)

Louiss 01-06-2012 03:48 PM

Pierre-Cedric Labrie called up
 
Labrie got called up today.
He might play tomorrow his 1st NHL game in Montreal.

Good for him I hope he plays tomorrow it must be special for a french canadian to play his first NHL game in Montreal.

Going Back to Cally 01-06-2012 05:00 PM

Woo.

TheDaysOf 04 01-06-2012 05:14 PM

It's been a good year for Labrie to go from a tryout with the Ads to an NHL deal, and now being called up.

Doctor Drej 01-06-2012 05:39 PM

Labrie and Mikkelson in tomorrow or one of the two?

Going Back to Cally 01-06-2012 05:40 PM

According to the website he will wear #76. Pretty awesome.

snowden 01-06-2012 05:41 PM

We know one person who will be thrilled.

And I love how we call up another french canadian for the game where the fans are supposed to protest the non french coach. Where's the Yzerman troll pic?

Felonious Python 01-06-2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrickov (Post 42024683)
According to the website he will wear #76. Pretty awesome.

Too soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowden (Post 42024721)
We know one person who will be thrilled.

And I love how we call up another french canadian for the game where the fans are supposed to protest the non french coach. Where's the Yzerman troll pic?

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2653/trollzerman.png

btw, check the filename.

I think we traded for Mikkelson just so we could have Mik and PC (Labrie).

straka91* 01-06-2012 06:42 PM

I like this move, gives Downie much needed support for handling the rough stuff in the game. The kid can play a little to boot.

MrMcGz 01-06-2012 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felonious Python (Post 42026625)
Too soon.



http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/2653/trollzerman.png

btw, check the filename.

I think we traded for Mikkelson just so we could have Mik and PC (Labrie).

lol I love this photo and can't stop laughing at that ****-eating grin on his face.


Classic.

I Am Beat You 01-06-2012 07:12 PM

Good for him. Hopefully he gets in at least a game.

lightningfanqc 01-06-2012 08:37 PM

if he wears the 76 i want a battle of 76 :P

The Fear Boners 01-07-2012 02:35 PM

Excellent.

Brad, I know you're very happy.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:24 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.