HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Calgary- NYR proposal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=107929)

RangerFan4Life* 10-10-2004 10:55 AM

Calgary- NYR proposal

To NYR
Iggy( you pay half of his salary)
Regier( throw in to make the trade more even)
1st rounder

To Calgary

Jamie Lundmark(Potential Number 1 centre should break out next season)
Jozef Balej ( Will be the next Bure will score 60 goals some day)
Danny Blackburn( will give you a insurance plan when Kipper's season is proved to be a fluke)
Tyutin( Will be the next Lindstrom easily replaces Regier on your D)

NYRangers 10-10-2004 11:00 AM

Your hyping the Rangers like there the next dynasty. Fedor the next Lidstrom? Balej a 60 goal scorer? Lundmark a number one center?

Geez, your making Ranger fans look like morons.

Cal wont trade tier heart and sould. And if they did youd have to subract Reghr and the 1st and they probably still might not do it.

Classic Devil 10-10-2004 11:00 AM

Take out the first, Rangers pay entire salary, or Calgary doesn't even consider it.

RangerFan4Life* 10-10-2004 11:03 AM

personally i still think cal should have too add more too make the deal fair how about adding Lyndman the rangers are giving up 4 blue chip prospects here

CaputMortuum 10-10-2004 11:05 AM

If they are all so great then keep them :joker:

Classic Devil 10-10-2004 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerFan4Life
personally i still think cal should have too add more too make the deal fair how about adding Lyndman the rangers are giving up 4 blue chip prospects here

And the Flames are giving up a top-2 physical defenseman, a first round pick... and JAROME IGINLA.

Zednik 10-10-2004 11:10 AM

Quote:

agreed.

RangerFan4Life* 10-10-2004 11:10 AM

ok your right how about if the rangers add Hugh Jessiman (next cam neely) to make the deal fair?

VO #23 10-10-2004 11:11 AM

This is one of the worst proposals I have ever seen.

NYRangers 10-10-2004 11:13 AM

Quote:

Your the only one who will think that in the world.

Dan Blackburn is not a blue chip prospect. Yes, he can still fill his full potential. But he hasnt played in over a year and hes a huge question mark. He may never play a game in the NHL again.

Lundmark is not a blue chip prospect. Hes holding onto his last thing of hope. Hes never scored more than 8 goals in a season.

Balej is a good prospect. I hope he will be a 30 goal guy. But who the hell scores 60 goals?

Iggy for Lundmark, Balej, Blackburn, and Tyutin. Probably wont get them to even flinch because of Lundmark and Blackburn. Danny is much more valuable to the Rangers than to anyone else because of his shoudler.

And why the hell would the Rangers do that anyway? There rebuilding. There giving up 3 potetian top flight players, I dont care if he is 26. You dont trade that if your the Rangers.

NYRangers 10-10-2004 11:14 AM

Quote:

ok your right how about if the rangers add Hugh Jessiman (next cam neely) to make the deal fair?

Your setting yourself up for failure with all these comparisons.

Cal would do Iggy for Lundmark, Blackburn, Tyutin, Balej and Jessiman. But then why would the Rangers.

Flamin Homer 10-10-2004 11:15 AM

Quote:

To NYR
Iggy( you pay half of his salary)
Regier( throw in to make the trade more even)
1st rounder

To Calgary

Danny Blackburn( will give you a insurance plan when Kipper's season is proved to be a fluke)
Tyutin( Will be the next Lindstrom easily replaces Regier on your D)

And Ranger fans wonder why they are Hated as much as Leaf fans. Lundmark is about one season away from being a bust. He is the subject of many rumours and proposals. If he was sooo good why try to get rid of him? Blackburn who I have seen play ALOT when he was with Kooteney, has a bum shoulder that still hasn't been proven to be alright. The other guys are prospects who still have not proven anything at the N.H.L level.

You want one of if not the best powerforwards in the league who is the face and soul of our team. A former scoring champ and Art Ross and Rocket Richard winner for this bunch of question marks? Then on top of that you want a VERY solid #2 dman with a ton of upside who is compared to Adam Foote on a regular basis AND a first round pick?????Usually I like to be kissed before I get screwed.

Roughneck 10-10-2004 11:17 AM

That's ALL we have to give up. I feel kind of guilty stealing these guys from you. Should we throw Phaneuf and Ramholt in there too? I mean come on, we're getting the next Lidstrom and Bure here. And we only have to pay half of Iginla's contract that he doesn't have!

We'd be stupid not to do this!

Here's our counter-proposal:

To Flames:
Jagr (Rags pay entire contract to its end)
Tyutin (we can't pass up on the next Lidstrom)
Montoya (more appealing than Blackburn at this point)
Jessiman (we'll need to add to our prospect pool)
1st Round Draft Pick (we'll need to make the deal fair)

To Rangers:
Chuck Kobasew (future 60 goal scorer)
Eric Nystrom (your future captain, a Messier clone. Way better than his dad)
Brent Krahn (future Vezina winner right here)
Mike Commodore (will win the Norris in two years!)

John Flyers Fan 10-10-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NYRangers
Your setting yourself up for failure with all these comparisons.

Cal would do Iggy for Lundmark, Blackburn, Tyutin, Balej and Jessiman. But then why would the Rangers.

Calgary would NOT trade Iginla for

Blackburn - major question mark
Tyutin - very good prospect, but Flams have an overload on "D"
Balej - decent prospect, but certainly not elite
Jessiman - Boom or bust type prospect, likely 3 years from playing in the NHL, and possibly 5 from being a major contributor, if he ever is one.

NYRangers 10-10-2004 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Flyers Fan
Calgary would NOT trade Iginla for

Blackburn - major question mark
Tyutin - very good prospect, but Flams have an overload on "D"
Balej - decent prospect, but certainly not elite
Jessiman - Boom or bust type prospect, likely 3 years from playing in the NHL, and possibly 5 from being a major contributor, if he ever is one.

Fair enough (basically what I said above), I wasnt disecting it. Just giving the main idea that it would take a lot and the Rangers would be insane to do it now.

Vatican Roulette 10-10-2004 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roughneck
That's ALL we have to give up. I feel kind of guilty stealing these guys from you. Should we throw Phaneuf and Ramholt in there too? I mean come on, we're getting the next Lidstrom and Bure here. And we only have to pay half of Iginla's contract that he doesn't have!

We'd be stupid not to do this!

Here's our counter-proposal:

To Flames:
Jagr (Rags pay entire contract to its end)
Tyutin (we can't pass up on the next Lidstrom)
Montoya (more appealing than Blackburn at this point)
Jessiman (we'll need to add to our prospect pool)
1st Round Draft Pick (we'll need to make the deal fair)

To Rangers:
Chuck Kobasew (future 60 goal scorer)
Eric Nystrom (your future captain, a Messier clone. Way better than his dad)
Brent Krahn (future Vezina winner right here)
Mike Commodore (will win the Norris in two years!)

expand the deal so it can include anaheim. The next lidstrom needs skoula, you know, cause Tyutin needs to have a vet to learn puck poise from.

Bring Back Bucky 10-10-2004 12:47 PM

ARE YOU DRUNK? OR 11? dOES GLEN SATHER OWE YOU MONEY?

Aaron Vickers 10-10-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pavel datsyuk
expand the deal so it can include anaheim. The next lidstrom needs skoula, you know, cause Tyutin needs to have a vet to learn puck poise from.

:bow:

Trottier 10-10-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

To NYR
Tyutin( Will be the next Lindstrom easily replaces Regier on your D)....

:speechles

Contribute a few more player "insights" like this and expect to be laughed off the board. Either you have a lousy sense of humor or are an 8 years old living in fantasyland. Pathetic in either case.

Olorin 10-10-2004 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flamin Homer
And Ranger fans wonder why they are Hated as much as Leaf fans. Lundmark is about one season away from being a bust. He is the subject of many rumours and proposals. If he was sooo good why try to get rid of him? Blackburn who I have seen play ALOT when he was with Kooteney, has a bum shoulder that still hasn't been proven to be alright. The other guys are prospects who still have not proven anything at the N.H.L level.

You want one of if not the best powerforwards in the league who is the face and soul of our team. A former scoring champ and Art Ross and Rocket Richard winner for this bunch of question marks? Then on top of that you want a VERY solid #2 dman with a ton of upside who is compared to Adam Foote on a regular basis AND a first round pick?????Usually I like to be kissed before I get screwed.

Don't get riled up by this. It's a ridiculous proposal. Look at his post count.

This thread should be left to die.

Going Back to Cally 10-10-2004 01:10 PM

10 bucks says this guy isin't a Ranger fan.

King'sPawn 10-10-2004 05:30 PM

The Kings have a better offer for the Calgary package!

Gleason (the next Ray Borque)
Pushkarev (Like Peter Forsberg, only he's from Kazakhstan)
Brady Murray (a 5'9 Mario Lemieux)
Brian Boyle (could be a 6'8 Martin St. Louis, rawrrrrr!)

If you want us to add in Ryan "Roy" Munce, all you gotta do is add in Leopold!

John Flyers Fan 10-10-2004 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King'sPawn
The Kings have a better offer for the Calgary package!

Gleason (the next Ray Borque)
Pushkarev (Like Peter Forsberg, only he's from Kazakhstan)
Brady Murray (a 5'9 Mario Lemieux)
Brian Boyle (could be a 6'8 Martin St. Louis, rawrrrrr!)

If you want us to add in Ryan "Roy" Munce, all you gotta do is add in Leopold!

:lol: :lol:

Superfluous U 10-10-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick
10 bucks says this guy isin't a Ranger fan.

10 bucks says he is, but he's 12.

johnny cool 10-10-2004 06:33 PM

To Rangers:
Steve Montador (Gretzky-if-he-was-a-defenseman)

To CGY:
Jagr, Blackburn, Montoya, Pock, Tyutin, Balej, Bure and $40.00 US

this is almost fair.. maybe the Flames overpay?