HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Boston Bruins (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Speculation: Fifth annual Who will the Bruins trade on or near the deadline contest (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1088087)

5 minutes a Knight 01-23-2012 08:55 AM

Fifth annual Who will the Bruins trade on or near the deadline contest
 
This is a BRUINS ONLY TRADE THREAD. Rate 5 players in order 5,4,3,2,1 with #5 being most likely to be gone at the deadline and #1 being least likely . #5 WILL BE THE MOST POINTS AND #1 IS WELL 1 POINT, Players, prospects and draft picks are eligible as are players we still claim the rights to...
Remember trade with your brain not your heart!!!!
Link to last years epic thread http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=864893

2008 winner beaverjc
2009 winners scotto 74,CapeB,Lyndon Byers and eph1413
2010 winners MikeyBuddha91,Charliespazway,Hubby1746
2011 Winner Patty59

5. 2012 First round draft pick
4. Corvo
3. Ryan Spooner
2. Rights to Soderberg
1. Adam McQuaid:(
I found it very tough to pick 5 this year

ODAAT 01-23-2012 08:57 AM

5- Corvo
4-Kampfer
3-Poo
2-Caron
1-Hamil

No way this team gives up a 1st rounder, Chia`s already making a mess in his pants at not having a 2nd round pick as it stands now with the success this team has had in that round picking gems out.

Long thought Johnny B would go but he`s playoff tested

Actp 01-23-2012 08:59 AM

1 Ryan Spooner
2.Jordan Caron
31st rd pick
4 Johnny Boychuk
5Zack Hamill

Acquired Ray Whitney and eghad no Bryan McCabe.

5 minutes a Knight 01-23-2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ODAAT (Post 42956599)
5- Corvo
4-Kampfer
3-Poo
2-Caron
1-Hamil

No way this team gives up a 1st rounder, Chia`s already making a mess in his pants at not having a 2nd round pick as it stands now with the success this team has had in that round picking gems out.

Long thought Johnny B would go but he`s playoff tested

3 post in and I'm changing already to Corvo:laugh:

MaritimeHockeyNut 01-23-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saxon Eric (Post 42956549)
This is a BRUINS ONLY TRADE THREAD. Rate 5 players in order 5,4,3,2,1 with #5 being most likely to be gone at the deadline and #1 being least likely . #5 WILL BE THE MOST POINTS AND #1 IS WELL 1 POINT, Players, prospects and draft picks are eligible as are players we still claim the rights to...
Remember trade with your brain not your heart!!!!
Link to last years epic thread http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=864893

2008 winner beaverjc
2009 winners scotto 74,CapeB,Lyndon Byers and eph1413
2010 winners MikeyBuddha91,Charliespazway,Hubby1746
2011 Winner Patty59

5. 2012 First round draft pick
4. Corvo
3. Ryan Spooner
2. Rights to Soderberg
1. Adam McQuaid:(
I found it very tough to pick 5 this year

Soderberg... who? anywaz maybe ya shouldnt made a poll or something with just the top one... just sayin.. lol
1.Caron
2.Somebody else.

duckchobbins 01-23-2012 09:35 AM

5. Caron
4. Hamill
3. Boychuk
2. Corvo
1. Campbell

CheerstoBeers 01-23-2012 10:14 AM

5. Caron
4. Hamill
3. Spooner
2. Kampfer
1. Corvo

Bruinguy 01-23-2012 10:17 AM

5. Hamill
4. Kampfer
3. Corvo
2. 2012 First Rounder
1. Caron

UConn126 01-23-2012 10:18 AM

5. 2012 1st
4. Hamill
3. Corvo
2. Pouliot
1. Caron

weaponomega 01-23-2012 10:35 AM

5. Jordan Caron
4. 2012 1st round pick
3. Jared Knight
2. Zach Hamill
1. Joe Corvo

Alicat 01-23-2012 10:43 AM

5. Corvo
4. Caron
3. Boychuk
2. Kampfer
1. Hamill

C77 01-23-2012 10:49 AM

Hehe I did good last year! (I haven't actually thought about this too much this season because the Bruins have been so dominant)

From last year:

Anyways, in 08-09 playoffs I thought Stuart was making that final leap to becoming a Top 4 defenseman but it wasn't the case. Boychuk has shown he can play the 20+ minutes if needed and did so in the playoffs last year and he's a righty.

So I'd look for the Bruins to add a left-side defenseman with some offensive ability this year with Seidenberg, Boychuk, Kampfer, and McQuaid all able to play on the right side. It's also insurance in case of a Ference injury.

PietB 01-23-2012 10:50 AM

5. Caron
4. Corvo
3. Spooner
2. Knight
1. Boychuk

11MilesPerJohan 01-23-2012 11:51 AM

5. Horton (just have a feeling)
4. Knight
3. Caron
2. Boychuk
1. Hamill

Dojji* 01-23-2012 11:52 AM

5: Chris Kelly
4: Jordan Caron
3: Nathan Horton
2: Tim Thomas
1: Johnny Boychuk

BadBruins 01-23-2012 11:56 AM

5) Joe Corvo
4) Jordan Caron
3) 2012 1st round pick
2) Ryan Spooner
1) Zach Hamill

JackEdwardschiclets 01-23-2012 12:00 PM

5. Corvo
4. Caron
3. Spooner
2. Knight
1. Hamill

Pay Carl 01-23-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dojji (Post 42961633)
5: Chris Kelly
4: Jordan Caron
3: Nathan Horton
2: Tim Thomas
1: Johnny Boychuk

Great idea, trade the reigning Vezina and Conn Smythe winner based off... what? him giving up 5 goals yesterday?

How about no... How about we keep the guy who literally carried this team through the playoffs. He is still having a great year

Alicat 01-23-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wKetch22 (Post 42962445)
Great idea, trade the reigning Vezina and Conn Smythe winner based off... what? him giving up 5 goals yesterday?

How about no... How about we keep the guy who literally carried this team through the playoffs. He is still having a great year

He has Chris Kelly being the first one traded. Yea, no, not happening.

MoeLemay 01-23-2012 12:19 PM

5: Jordon Caron
4: Zach Hamill
3: 2012 1st rounder
2: Steve Kamper
1: Beniot Pouliot

Fire Julien 01-23-2012 12:25 PM

5. Knight
4. Thomas
3. Seidenberg
2. Caron
1. Kampfer

Lord Ahriman 01-23-2012 12:55 PM

5. Hamill
4. Caron
3. Corvo
2. Pouliot
1. McQuaid

WBC8 01-23-2012 12:57 PM

5. 2012 1st
4. Ryan Spooner
3. Steve Kampfer
2. 2013 4th rd pick
1. Matt Bartkowski


I predict the Bruins either do '12 1st, Spooner and Kampfer for Gleason and Ruutuu or they make small deals, '13 4th for Pahlsson and Bartkowski for Mike Mottau.

Shaun 01-23-2012 01:04 PM

5. Boychuk
4. Caron
3. Hamill :'(
2. 2012 1st
1. Krejci :dunno:

Bruinsfan63 01-23-2012 01:05 PM

5) Jordan Caron
4) 2012 1st Rounder
3) Max Sauve
2) Ryan Spooner
1) Joe Corvo


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.