HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: Columbus Blue Jackets @ Nashville Predators (mod edit: for Voldy) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1088167)

NoNecksCurse 01-23-2012 11:19 AM

Columbus Blue Jackets @ Nashville Predators (mod edit: for Voldy)
 
COLUMBUS BLUE JACKETS @ NASHVILLE PREDATORS

JANUARY 23, 2012 7:00 PM


:cbj vs :nashville
[13-28-6] - [28-16-4]


Columbus' projected line-up:

Prospal - Brassard/Vermette - Nash
Umberger - Brassard/Vermette - Kubalik
Russell / Gilles - Pahlsson - Dorsett
Russell / Gilles - MacKenzie - Boll

Tyutin - Lebda
Methot - Moore
Johnson - Clitsome

Mason
Sanford


Nashville's projected line-up:

Wilson-Legwand-Hornqvist
Erat-Fisher-Kostitsyn
Bourque-Spaling-Tootoo
Smith-Smithson-Yip
Mcgrattan, Halischuk

Weber-Suter
Klein-Josi
Hillen-Ellis

Rinne
Lindback


Ryan Suter is probable with an upper-body injury, Francis Bouillon is questionable with an upper-body injury

game is on TV and radio

NoNecksCurse 01-23-2012 11:20 AM

don't stop now boys!! we need all the points we can get and games like tonight, 2 points are a must.

luckofirish8 01-23-2012 11:33 AM

I seen on hockeybuzz.com (which could be completely inaccurate) that Suter has officially been listed as Probable and Bouillon as Questionable.

NoNecksCurse 01-23-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckofirish8 (Post 42960859)
I seen on hockeybuzz.com (which could be completely inaccurate) that Suter has officially been listed as Probable and Bouillon as Questionable.

that's paul mccann of the preds so it should be dead on. thanks and edited in original post :)

AtlantaWhaler 01-23-2012 11:42 AM

Wouldn't mind that trade-off at all. Keep those points comin'!!

Go Preds!!!

barrytrotzsneck 01-23-2012 11:44 AM

where did you get that columbus lineup? Clitsome has been a regular scratch, and Lebda is coming in on the top pairing in place of the injured Nikitin.

NoNecksCurse 01-23-2012 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck (Post 42961325)
where did you get that columbus lineup? Clitsome has been a regular scratch, and Lebda is coming in on the top pairing in place of the injured Nikitin.

their last GDT against the wings... their current GDT has nothing. if you find the lineup, post it and ill be happy to edit my original post :)

Soundgarden 01-23-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barrytrotzsneck (Post 42961325)
where did you get that columbus lineup? Clitsome has been a regular scratch, and Lebda is coming in on the top pairing in place of the injured Nikitin.

I don't want to jinx us, but something tells me we might have a good chance at winning this one. :laugh:

token grinder 01-23-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundgarden (Post 42961531)
I don't want to jinx us, but something tells me we might have a good chance at winning this one. :laugh:

hahaha. I saw that and almost pissed myself laughing. top pair? things really that bad? there isn't a kid in junior you could find? nolan yonkman unavailable? barf. I would call up all the crunch and figure out who can play.

cbjgirl 01-23-2012 01:23 PM

Project CBJ line-up (we still don't have a GDT up - apathy at its finest)

Prospal - Brassard/Vermette - Nash
Umberger - Brassard/Vermette - Kubalik
Russell / Gilles - Pahlsson - Dorsett
Russell / Gilles - MacKenzie - Boll

Tyutin - Lebda
Methot - Moore
Johnson - Clitsome

Mason in net (must want to lose this one)

For more info: http://twitter.com/#!/smitchcd CBJ beat writer Twitter feed.

Umberger's first game back.
Johansen and Byers scratched (Byers to get his last suspension game out of the way).
The thinking was the other d pairs seem to be OK together so rather than muck up multiple lines, just shove Lebda in for Nikitin (who got injured Sat vs the Wings).
Lord only knows why Mason is playing.

PredsV82 01-23-2012 01:24 PM

no parenthetical thread title??

oh noz!!! :scared:

TMI 01-23-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredsV82 (Post 42965627)
no parenthetical thread title??

oh noz!!! :scared:

Fixed ;)

NoNecksCurse 01-23-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PredsV82 (Post 42965627)
no parenthetical thread title??

oh noz!!! :scared:

if we lose, i take full responsibilty.. i apologize ahead of time :help:

*please forgive me*

NoNecksCurse 01-23-2012 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cbjgirl (Post 42965591)
Project CBJ line-up (we still don't have a GDT up - apathy at its finest)

Prospal - Brassard/Vermette - Nash
Umberger - Brassard/Vermette - Kubalik
Russell / Gilles - Pahlsson - Dorsett
Russell / Gilles - MacKenzie - Boll

Tyutin - Lebda
Methot - Moore
Johnson - Clitsome

Mason in net (must want to lose this one)

For more info: http://twitter.com/#!/smitchcd CBJ beat writer Twitter feed.

Umberger's first game back.
Johansen and Byers scratched (Byers to get his last suspension game out of the way).
The thinking was the other d pairs seem to be OK together so rather than muck up multiple lines, just shove Lebda in for Nikitin (who got injured Sat vs the Wings).
Lord only knows why Mason is playing.

thank you :yo:

token grinder 01-23-2012 02:09 PM

why is johansen a scratch?

Broom of the System 01-23-2012 02:13 PM

Suter is in according to NHL.com.

Webersmashpuck 01-23-2012 02:14 PM

My god that might be the worst defense Ive ever seen at the NHL level.

With that said I fully expect us to get shut out because we will play down to the competition.

jstreet 01-23-2012 02:20 PM

is it 7pm yet?!

AtlantaWhaler 01-23-2012 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broom of the System (Post 42968213)
Suter is in according to NHL.com.

:handclap::yo::handclap:

101st_fan 01-23-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by token grinder (Post 42962099)
hahaha. I saw that and almost pissed myself laughing. top pair? things really that bad? there isn't a kid in junior you could find? nolan yonkman unavailable? barf. I would call up all the crunch and figure out who can play.

Yonkman is busy as the captain of the San Antonio Rampage.

Soundgarden 01-23-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broom of the System (Post 42968213)
Suter is in according to NHL.com.

:handclap: Let's hope he didn't come back too early again.

I Will Son 01-23-2012 02:48 PM

Gonna be there tonight, lets dominate! Go Preds!

luckofirish8 01-23-2012 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I Will Son (Post 42969985)
Gonna be there tonight, lets dominate! Go Preds!

I'm in the house, as well. Fully expect a win. Let's Go Predators!

AtlantaWhaler 01-23-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luckofirish8 (Post 42971103)
I'm in the house, as well. Fully expect a win. Let's Go Predators!

Just noticed your post count...welcome :handclap:

Get us a win tonight!

luckofirish8 01-23-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtlantaWhaler (Post 42971727)
Just noticed your post count...welcome :handclap:

Get us a win tonight!

Yeah, I'm a newbie. Thanks for the welcoming.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.