HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Proposal: Mlt- phi (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1089995)

heathfilms* 01-25-2012 03:00 AM

Mlt- phi
 
To Montreal

Dave Labrecque
Brendan Ranford
Michael Chaput

To Philadelphia

2nd and 4th rounder

great prospect that can start AHL next year and maybe start there careers in the NHL in 2013

NewYorkFlyerFan 01-25-2012 03:12 AM

Chaput isn't with the Flyers anymore.

Mrb1p 01-25-2012 03:14 AM

we keep all ou picks this year.

Willing to give Gill to PHI for PHI'S second.

The Kremelin Wall* 01-25-2012 03:22 AM

I'm going to go ahead and guess you are French. I wouldn't give up a fourth for all three of these guys.

NewYorkFlyerFan 01-25-2012 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Kremelin Wall (Post 43085485)
I'm going to go ahead and guess you are French. I wouldn't give up a fourth for all three of these guys.

Well as I said Chaput is no longer with the Flyers so it's a moot point.

And yes the players involved are not worth a 2nd and 4th

heathfilms* 01-25-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Kremelin Wall (Post 43085485)
I'm going to go ahead and guess you are French. I wouldn't give up a fourth for all three of these guys.

why don't you check there stats they are at less worth 3rd rounder for all three but I do this if Michael Chaput is not there no more

To MLT

Dave Labrecque
Brendan Ranford

To PHI

4th Rounder

Dave Labrecque
2010-11 Shawinigan Cataractes QMJHL
Regular Season Playoffs
GP G A Pts PIM +/- GP G A Pts PIM
58 27 48 75 57 17 12 6 7 13 18

mytor4* 01-25-2012 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heathfilms (Post 43085309)
To Montreal

Dave Labrecque
Brendan Ranford
Michael Chaput

To Philadelphia

2nd and 4th rounder

great prospect that can start AHL next year and maybe start there careers in the NHL in 2013



It's seems to be the same answer with every proposal you make.
A big NO from the Habs.

Vasculio 01-25-2012 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heathfilms (Post 43085605)
why don't you check there stats they are at less worth 3rd rounder for all three but I do this if Michael Chaput is not there no more

To MLT

Dave Labrecque
Brendan Ranford

To PHI

4th Rounder

Dave Labrecque
2010-11 Shawinigan Cataractes QMJHL
Regular Season Playoffs
GP G A Pts PIM +/- GP G A Pts PIM
58 27 48 75 57 17 12 6 7 13 18

Stats ain't everything, do you know Corey Locke ??

And please, don't start multiple threads on the Trade Boards, start just one with all your proposals in it, it's less annoying for other posters.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:57 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.