HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Chicago Blackhawks (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Proposal: This team needs a goalie yesterday (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1096987)

coldsteelonice84 02-03-2012 09:30 AM

This team needs a goalie yesterday
 
They also need a gritty winger who can score (Ruutu) and a 4/5 defensive D-man. Not trying to say any of the three is more important than another, they all need to be done fast.

Yes, we're paying a bit more than we'd like in some of these deals but this illustrates these guys are available to Stan if he wants them. It's his job to get them for the best price he can but he needs to get one.


Montoya .912 SV%
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1046403

Harding .920 SV%
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1088199

Vokoun .915 SV%
http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh....php?t=1095187

BiBoFro* 02-03-2012 12:06 PM

I only really agree with going after Vokoun. Not quite sure about Montoya and Harding.

Hawkaholic 02-03-2012 12:07 PM

Don't we already have a thread for this?

HockeySensible 02-03-2012 12:10 PM

Bring up Salak! I bet you $1000 that Salak will have a .920 SV% by the end of the year!

coldsteelonice84 02-03-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43523709)
Bring up Salak! I bet you $1000 that Salak will have a .920 SV% by the end of the year!

Salak came to us injured, briefly played, got injured again and is MIA. He's not even on the radar. This is a lost year for him.

BiBoFro* 02-03-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43523709)
Bring up Salak! I bet you $1000 that Salak will have a .920 SV% by the end of the year!

We're not the Islanders, we don't play injured goaltenders (last time i checked).

Hawkaholic 02-03-2012 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43523709)
Bring up Salak! I bet you $1000 that Salak will have a .920 SV% by the end of the year!

Where? In the ECHL? He couldn't even stop the puck in the AHL.

coldsteelonice84 02-03-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkaholic (Post 43523821)
Where? In the ECHL? He couldn't even stop the puck in the AHL.

Exactly, Salak is not even an option this year. Get him healthy and see what he does next year.

HockeySensible 02-03-2012 12:23 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Salak was starting over Crawford by seasons end.

coldsteelonice84 02-03-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43524369)
I wouldn't be surprised if Salak was starting over Crawford by seasons end.

The dude can't even stay upright. If he could, he'd probably get the chance considering how awful Crawford has been for most of the year. The help is not here, it's playing for other teams waiting to be acquired.

HockeySensible 02-03-2012 12:38 PM

Lol.

LandofLincoln 02-03-2012 11:15 PM

Salak. Rockford's defense is terrible Tim Thomas would get sent to the ECHL if he was on that team. Salak playing in Chicago for 3 games wouldn't hurt at all. This teams offense should score 4 goals a game.

HockeySensible 02-03-2012 11:35 PM

Alexander Salak should have made the team over Toews. #SalakFacts

Bubba88 02-04-2012 09:04 AM

Vokoun, yes. the others, not now.

BBH 02-04-2012 12:44 PM

All for bringing a fellow lefty (the veteran one) to Chicago. The other lefty and the righty on that list, well... not so much.

KanetoToews2883 02-04-2012 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43524369)
I wouldn't be surprised if Salak was starting over Crawford by seasons end.

Salak has been injured and sucked all season in the A #SalakFacts

BBSeabs27 02-04-2012 01:51 PM

Montoya has a great record. I wish we could have him become a Hawk. It's possible since he'll never get the chance going up against Nabokov/DiPietro. But then again he's probably looking for a starter job, and chicago isnt the place.

HockeySensible 02-04-2012 01:57 PM

We can't just sit here doing nothing. Call the Giraffe, before it's.. too.. luh.. luh.. late...

BiBoFro* 02-04-2012 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43575673)
We can't just sit here doing nothing. Call the Giraffe, before it's.. too.. luh.. luh.. late...

Your persistent trolling is becoming very annoying. You obviously have nothing substantial to offer in respect to opinions so.

HockeySensible 02-04-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiBoFro (Post 43577381)
Your persistent trolling is becoming very annoying. You obviously have nothing substantial to offer in respect to opinions so.

How am I, in any way, trolling? This team desprately needs a goalie, right? Bring up the Giraffe, man.. he's our only hope.

BiBoFro* 02-04-2012 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43579085)
How am I, in any way, trolling? This team desprately needs a goalie, right? Bring up the Giraffe, man.. he's our only hope.

You're not being realistic in your expectations of having somebody who is still partially injured come up and play a game for us.

HockeySensible 02-04-2012 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiBoFro (Post 43579167)
You're not being realistic in your expectations of having somebody who is still partially injured come up and play a game for us.

Hey man, the way Crawford and Emery have been playing we can't do much worse.. amirite?

BiBoFro* 02-04-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HossTheBoss (Post 43579507)
Hey man, the way Crawford and Emery have been playing we can't do much worse.. amirite?

Not sure if you're right or wrong since that's your opinion.

Sevanston 02-04-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiBoFro (Post 43579655)
Not sure if you're right or wrong since that's your opinion.

You know how you were so confused when you thought that no one got your Lundquist/Lundqvist joke?

That's how I feel right now.

BiBoFro* 02-04-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sevanston (Post 43580221)
You know how you were so confused when you thought that no one got your Lundquist/Lundqvist joke?

That's how I feel right now.

I wasn't confused, I just thought some members had half a brain.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:55 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.