HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Islanders (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   PGDT-Poll: Players of the Game Are? Kings @ Isles 2-11-12 (Nabokov & Streit) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1104275)

Homeland Security 02-11-2012 02:42 PM

Players of the Game Are? Kings @ Isles 2-11-12 (Nabokov & Streit)

Who are your Players of the Game?

Multiple Player votes allowed.

If you vote other, please post who.

Islander Prophet 02-11-2012 02:42 PM

HELLO!!!

Streit AINEC

Bunk Moreland 02-11-2012 02:47 PM

I couldn't chose between Nabby and Streit so I just voted both

OlTimeHockey 02-11-2012 02:50 PM

Streit and KJ. Defensemen captains of ****ty teams who came up big.

BillD 02-11-2012 02:52 PM

Nabs makes the saves that keep us in the game.

KingLio21093 02-11-2012 02:57 PM

Streit and Nabby.

Kevin27nyi 02-11-2012 04:22 PM

Streit's best game of the year, this was the Streit we saw his first year. We need this Streit to be successful here on out with Hamonic out for a bit.

Nabokov is incredible. It's almost certain that he won't be an Islander next year and it's a dam shame. Such an incredible goalie.

RafterRat 02-11-2012 04:32 PM

Ness played a solid game..so I voted for him just to get him some credit around here.

seawolves 02-11-2012 04:43 PM

I forgot to vote Ness after clicking Streit and Nabby.

The kid is playing well.

Islander Prophet 02-11-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RafterRat (Post 43973659)
Ness played a solid game..so I voted for him just to get him some credit around here.

what did he do exactly besides missing the net on a golden opportunity...?? I mean he played well but player of the game?

Brain Hemorrhage 02-11-2012 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streit Power (Post 43975633)
what did he do exactly besides missing the net on a golden opportunity...?? I mean he played well but player of the game?

Ness has provided something we have missed since we didnt qualify Jack Hillen: transition game. He can carry the puck up ice! It jumpstarts the offense and also makes shift changes easier.

So Ness did all the little things right.

People were worried about losing Hamonic's physical presence but forget Ness brings a different dimension that we also lack much of. Granted I would rather have Hamonic protecting Nabakov since this franchise has created a mess of problems for itself by not protecting their goalies.

A Pointed Stick 02-11-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brain Hemorrhage (Post 43995391)
Ness has provided something we have missed since we didnt qualify Jack Hillen: transition game. He can carry the puck up ice! It jumpstarts the offense and also makes shift changes easier.

So Ness did all the little things right.

People were worried about losing Hamonic's physical presence but forget Ness brings a different dimension that we also lack much of. Granted I would rather have Hamonic protecting Nabakov since this franchise has created a mess of problems for itself by not protecting their goalies.

I have been very impressed with him since his call up. His size is an issue though, seeing it more and more but maybe that means they need to keep him up for good and find a guy who can take care of the physical side of his shifts. I guess we need a few of those though when we can't even get one (besides Hamonic of course).

Homeland Security 02-12-2012 10:04 AM

Nabby and Streit are your winners.