HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Aulin (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=110731)

Kingz4life 10-27-2004 04:54 PM

Aulin

"Assets-Has creativity, two-way ability and offensive upside. Could become a premier playmaker over time.

Flaws-Must overcome his lack of size and strength in order to make it big in the NHL. Needs to prove he can oversome a serious shoulder problem.

Career potential-Third line center".

Hey guys this is what I found from tsn.ca I always knew Aulin had some injury and he had surgeries and everything, I think it was his knee and shoulder but here it said he has a serious shoulder problem. Does that mean it could affect him for the rest of his carreer? Maybe thats why it made it easier for to DT trade him for Carter.

Matt13 10-27-2004 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kingz4life
"Assets-Has creativity, two-way ability and offensive upside. Could become a premier playmaker over time.

Flaws-Must overcome his lack of size and strength in order to make it big in the NHL. Needs to prove he can oversome a serious shoulder problem.

Career potential-Third line center".

Hey guys this is what I found from tsn.ca I always knew Aulin had some injury and he had surgeries and everything, I think it was his knee and shoulder but here it said he has a serious shoulder problem. Does that mean it could affect him for the rest of his carreer? Maybe thats why it made it easier for to DT trade him for Carter.

Jeez, if Aulin has to over come his size...what about squid?

Reaper45 10-27-2004 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herbie Verstinks

At least he scores goals, I never saw anything exciting about Aulin's play....

Legionnaire 10-27-2004 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper45
At least he scores goals, I never saw anything exciting about Aulin's play....

Ditto. He always played to timidly for my taste.

KingPurpleDinosaur 10-27-2004 11:03 PM

timid, but solid. i think he'll do fine as a 2 way forward who can put up about 30-40 points in his prime. he's nto going to be an excxiting player who is going to change a game, but i think he'll do just fine in holding his own.

also, his shoulder is liable to pop out again, even after surgery. even though his shouler is fixed, it will never be 100%, whcih makes it vulnerable to more future dislocations. not only that, but to add in his quirky history with weird injuries and our bad hit with injuries last year, i think Dt did not think it was in the club's best interest to bank on him as our future

Scottkmlps 10-27-2004 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingPurpleDinosaur
but to add in his quirky history

What "quirky history"?

Kingz4life 10-28-2004 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herbie Verstinks

True, but if you go to Camms profile at TSN it says he will be a top six forward...

Assets-Has excellent playmaking skills and a nose for the net. Plays with intelligence and is usually in the right place at the right time. Can line up anywhere up front.

Flaws-Needs to overcome his lack of size in order to thrive at the NHL level. Must add strength and avoid injuries as he moves up the ladder.

Career potential Top six forward.