HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   OT: Best bet for tickets to a Yotes game (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1117437)

Roof Daddy 02-25-2012 12:22 AM

Best bet for tickets to a Yotes game

Apologize if this isn't worthy of a thread/needs to be re-directed. Looking for the best place to land tickets to either the PHX/CGY or PHX/VAN game. Please help.

TickleMeYandle 02-25-2012 07:57 AM

Try stubhub or the coyotes ticket exchange (through ticketmaster). There were still plenty of tix when I looked last night.

awfulwaffle 02-25-2012 09:20 AM

If I don't go through contacts I know, I usually use stub hub.

jdfitz12 02-25-2012 09:24 AM

I post my season tickets for sale on coyotes ticket exchange.

Colt45Blast 02-25-2012 11:00 AM

At the gate.

awfulwaffle 02-25-2012 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP (Post 44870081)
At the gate.

I heard they were overpriced. :sarcasm:

TickleMeYandle 02-25-2012 12:14 PM

Wait, I thought the Coyotes were all underpriced. You know, not "real NHL" prices and all that. Didn't I read just last week that tickets on the glass were only $10?

awfulwaffle 02-25-2012 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frackiewicz (Post 44875833)
Wait, I thought the Coyotes were all underpriced. You know, not "real NHL" prices and all that. Didn't I read just last week that tickets on the glass were only $10?

Nope, we have some of the highest ticket prices in the league.

Naurutger 02-25-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 44877401)
Nope, we have some of the highest ticket prices in the league.

Yeah I know people are miss informed but if you have to wait to purchase seats the day of game its nice because they save some great seats for player friends so regular joes can buy them without ticketmaster fees.

awfulwaffle 02-25-2012 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naurutger (Post 44877781)
Yeah I know people are miss informed but if you have to wait to purchase seats the day of game its nice because they save some great seats for player friends so regular joes can buy them without ticketmaster fees.

I love it, if I was living in the Phoenix area, and I got off work or was able to go to a game but didn't have tickets ahead of time, I would gladly go to the box office and try to grab a ticket. I still don't understand why our home games are at 6 a lot of the time.

huhwhtfkr 02-25-2012 12:58 PM

box office, ... etc

Also theyre still running 4 pack sales you could sign up for those and split them or just get seats for 4 games.
I stand corrected and remove my previous remarks.

Colt45Blast 02-25-2012 01:18 PM

We do know we have a hockey team that is losing money right?
While we can't control any of the ticket deals the team has going, we can control wheather or not we influence others to pay at the gate for tickets or a season ticket package for that matter. Granted, I understand for some the economy has played a role on how much some can really spend(if they are able to of course)but there are plenty of people who can afford ticket prices at the gate and season ticket packages for that matter and are always looking for a deal of paying little(preferably nothing at all)for the best ticket in the house at the expense of someone elses hard working dollar.

If we want the Coyotes to stay and make money.... Im sure the rest of you can figure this out.

hanzie 02-29-2012 05:47 PM

i use coyotes ticket exchange quite a bit, especially for last minute tickets, always get awesome prices.. gates usually not an option for me last minute sens i drive from up north for games