HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The Rink (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Best Hockey Chirps (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1122497)

macattack22 02-29-2012 08:30 AM

Best Hockey Chirps
 
Any hockey players knows that "trash-talking" is a huge part of the game, and as a coach, some of the things i am hearing are quite humorous.

For instance: "I've seen better hands on a digital clock!!"


Share your chirps !!

ProTendy29 02-29-2012 08:36 AM

I've heard better chirps from a dead bird.

Droid6 02-29-2012 08:46 AM

I told a guy "somebody spelled ****** wrong on the back of your jersey".

Ro Herregraven 02-29-2012 09:03 AM

Butterskates!

macattack22 02-29-2012 09:09 AM

swiffer is looking for a new mascot ya duster !!

Ozz 02-29-2012 09:16 AM

"You suck" always pisses people off with its simplicity.

Tuff Gong 02-29-2012 09:21 AM

Once you've potted a few ginos "I've got more goals than you've got shifts" to the duster trying to beak you.

If the refs being an idiot I'll tell him to take off his clown shoes.

Philybrook 02-29-2012 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Droid6 (Post 45237317)
I told a guy "somebody spelled ****** wrong on the back of your jersey".

OMG I like this one haha...I'm not a big chirper but I'll definitely try to use this line.

vapor11 02-29-2012 09:35 AM

Spazway

http://gifsoup.com/view5/2640378/spazway-o.gif

Super Dave 02-29-2012 11:49 AM

I'm not big into chirps but the greatest thing along those lines to do is score and then drink out of the goalies water...just be ready to fight

Tuff Gong 02-29-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super Dave (Post 45245327)
I'm not big into chirps but the greatest thing along those lines to do is score and then drink out of the goalies water...just be ready to fight

Yup binder dondat. Other team was not impressed and I did not care, goalie stared at me in bewilderment.

Dutchie83 02-29-2012 12:22 PM

- hey ref, does your wife you're screwing us
- hey tendy, i've seen coupons that save more than you
- hey goalie, i bet you'd be great at dodgeball
- you might want to get some windex for that windshield; it looks a little dusty

Flonominal 02-29-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutchie83 (Post 45247149)
- hey ref, does your wife you're screwing us
- hey tendy, i've seen coupons that save more than you
- hey goalie, i bet you'd be great at dodgeball
- you might want to get some windex for that windshield; it looks a little dusty

Gongshow sure helped you on those huh?

wingedwhale 02-29-2012 03:05 PM

Better be careful, your coach might find out you're out here!!

Mr. Canucklehead 02-29-2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozz (Post 45238443)
"You suck" always pisses people off with its simplicity.

I once watched a guy lose his freaking mind because my cousin said to him while laughing: "You're a terrible hockey player."

Sometimes simplicity gets the job done better than anything, for sure.

Clarkington III 02-29-2012 06:21 PM

I am a player that likes to chrip, but only when the other team starts it.

Some of my favorites come on demand (as the best do), but include:

(Guy is all over the place acting ridiculous); "You're a clown. Where is your face paint, CLOWN!?"

(Guys is trying to chirp, looks at you); "You look like you're about to tell a joke, clown."

(Guy is whining about calls); "Do you want the rink to zamboni the ice with your tears? Cry about it more."

(Guy is diving); Where is your speedo? I don't see it. Do you dive withtout it?"

(Guy also diving) "Do you have a blanket? You keep trying to lay down there."

Randoms:
You're a joke (insert clown phrase)
Really? Trying to impress the fans?

The best ones come on the fly.

CapsCast 02-29-2012 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splitbtw (Post 45266143)
I am a player that likes to chrip, but only when the other team starts it.

Some of my favorites come on demand (as the best do), but include:

(Guy is all over the place acting ridiculous); "You're a clown. Where is your face paint, CLOWN!?"

(Guys is trying to chirp, looks at you); "You look like you're about to tell a joke, clown."

(Guy is whining about calls); "Do you want the rink to zamboni the ice with your tears? Cry about it more."

(Guy is diving); Where is your speedo? I don't see it. Do you dive withtout it?"

(Guy also diving) "Do you have a blanket? You keep trying to lay down there."

Randoms:
You're a joke (insert clown phrase)
Really? Trying to impress the fans?

The best ones come on the fly.

I bet those jokes kill at the carnival!!

hockeymass 02-29-2012 06:31 PM

Is it hard to eat when you have no hands?

Ozz 02-29-2012 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Canucklehead (Post 45265535)
I once watched a guy lose his freaking mind because my cousin said to him while laughing: "You're a terrible hockey player."

Sometimes simplicity gets the job done better than anything, for sure.

They really do. Part of it is probably realization that they're not worth being given a clever one.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Splitbtw (Post 45266143)
I am a player that likes to chrip, but only when the other team starts it.

Some of my favorites come on demand (as the best do), but include:

(Guy is all over the place acting ridiculous); "You're a clown. Where is your face paint, CLOWN!?"

(Guys is trying to chirp, looks at you); "You look like you're about to tell a joke, clown."

(Guy is whining about calls); "Do you want the rink to zamboni the ice with your tears? Cry about it more."

(Guy is diving); Where is your speedo? I don't see it. Do you dive withtout it?"

(Guy also diving) "Do you have a blanket? You keep trying to lay down there."

Randoms:
You're a joke (insert clown phrase)
Really? Trying to impress the fans?

The best ones come on the fly.

ZING!

Clarkington III 02-29-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cmt1355 (Post 45266435)
I bet those jokes kill at the carnival!!

Naahhh.. but they make me laugh. Chirping isn't about who can use the most profanity, it's all about sending the zinger that leaves someone speechless. A quick wit and a vocabulary will take you far.

Bruins Stooge 02-29-2012 09:07 PM

To a mouthy guy on the team your playing

"Oh you're a tough guy huh? Hey guys we got a tough guy over here. Look out for the tough guy"

Always pisses them off

mbhhofr 02-29-2012 09:56 PM

As a referee, sometimes we can get some words in. Here's one that I used on the assistant coach of a college team. The home team had it's pep band in the stands. I was refereeing and I gave a major penalty to a home team player for checking the visiting team's goalie into the end boards and the goalie received a cut to his head. When the major was announced and I was skating back to my position for the faceoff, the assistant coach of the home team was standing on the bench, hollering at me and waving his arms all over the place. I skated over to him, looked up at him and pointing to the pep band, I said, "If you want to conduct the band, go up into the band section, otherwise get off the bench and be quiet." The players on his bench started laughing and the head coach, who was at the other end of the bench, walked over, looked up at him and told him to get down.

Ozz 02-29-2012 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Splitbtw (Post 45275211)
Naahhh.. but they make me laugh. Chirping isn't about who can use the most profanity, it's all about sending the zinger that leaves someone speechless. A quick wit and a vocabulary will take you far.

I'm pretty sure the other guy was saying that those are...less than funny. If someone tried them on me on the ice I'd laugh at him. The best ones do come on the fly though, I'll agree to that!

adaminnj 02-29-2012 10:10 PM

Hey Ref you must be pregnant. You missed to periods!

Fire Sweeney 02-29-2012 10:18 PM

Just the standard homophobic and racist slurs in my league.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.