HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   GDT: Yotes @ cbj (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1128425)

huhwhtfkr 03-06-2012 05:13 PM

Yotes @ cbj
 
COYOTES @ CBJ 5:00 pm local time( or the "oh crap no GTD,GDT)

sorry i knocked this together @ work on the sly, feel free to replace it w a real one.

LETS GO YOTES !

radio only no tv
910 am local

hbk 03-06-2012 05:14 PM

score early score often win

awfulwaffle 03-06-2012 05:19 PM

Fox Sports Ohio is going to have the game, so I believe center ice should have the game? Sports Bar here I come!

moosemeister 03-06-2012 05:25 PM

Score first and win. I wanna see some solid hits and good puck movement. Take a drink every time Yandle turns it over. Lol

Naych_PHX 03-06-2012 05:27 PM

God speed Babar.

moosemeister 03-06-2012 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 45615747)
Fox Sports Ohio is going to have the game, so I believe center ice should have the game? Sports Bar here I come!

I went to RA sushi and they had the game on last night. Never did I think eating sushi, having a couple drinks and hockey was a good combination.

Which bar do you normally go to?

awfulwaffle 03-06-2012 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moosemeister (Post 45616081)
I went to RA sushi and they had the game on last night. Never did I think eating sushi, having a couple drinks and hockey was a good combination.

Which bar do you normally go to?

Are you in Prescott?

When I was living in Flagstaff, I either went to Buffalo Wild Wings if the game wasn't on at all in Arizona, or just downtown to Maloney's or Collin's to watch if it was on FSN or FSN+.

Here in Prescott Valley, I only know of Buffalo Wild Wings to have Center Ice. I'm not sure if anywhere else has it.

Muppet 03-06-2012 05:39 PM

Pssst, 'Yotes. You might want to win this game, for what it's worth.

moosemeister 03-06-2012 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 45616145)
Are you in Prescott?

When I was living in Flagstaff, I either went to Buffalo Wild Wings if the game wasn't on at all in Arizona, or just downtown to Maloney's or Collin's to watch if it was on FSN or FSN+.

Here in Prescott Valley, I only know of Buffalo Wild Wings to have Center Ice. I'm not sure if anywhere else has it.

Damn this hf mobile. I can't see your location!

Run into any other fans going to bars up there?

Naych_PHX 03-06-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naych_PHX (Post 45616025)
God speed Babar.

Actually.. Smith is getting the start. Apparently he really wants this game. Hope he proves it.

Swat Ultra 03-06-2012 05:44 PM

Yep Smiths in

Dave Tippett tells #coyotes radio that Mike Smith came to the coaching staff."He wants this one."He will start in goal tonight in Columbus

strizzy16 03-06-2012 05:50 PM

any news on brule?

EDIT: looks like bissonnette is scratched and brule will play (according to twitter)

rt 03-06-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strizzy16 (Post 45616931)
any news on brule?

EDIT: looks like bissonnette is scratched and brule will play (according to twitter)

Hooray!

moosemeister 03-06-2012 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strizzy16 (Post 45616931)
any news on brule?

Edit: Looks like bissonnette is scratched and brule will play (according to twitter)

praise allah

knowsthegame 03-06-2012 06:03 PM

any streams

Muppet 03-06-2012 06:04 PM

Time for Vrby to find the back of the net again. It'd be nice if "Vrmy" could find a way, too.

Stream - http://www.realtvsport.com/channel-5.php

Redcoyote 03-06-2012 06:07 PM

My hate for the bluejackets announcers is second to none

Muppet 03-06-2012 06:09 PM

:facepalm:

Naych_PHX 03-06-2012 06:09 PM

You idiots....

ParisSaintGermain 03-06-2012 06:09 PM

Are you kidding me?

Naurutger 03-06-2012 06:10 PM

Game over, lets see what is on tv tonight.

TheMurdocktor 03-06-2012 06:10 PM

Oh dear. Here we go again?

hbk 03-06-2012 06:10 PM

great start.....

Swat Ultra 03-06-2012 06:10 PM

pull him now

Naych_PHX 03-06-2012 06:13 PM

No. If this game gets ugly leave Smith in there. He wanted this, give it to him.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:55 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.