HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Sweden (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   U16-sm 2012 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1134819)

IT 03-14-2012 09:48 AM

U16-sm 2012
 
Favourites going into the weeks playoffs should be Djurgarden and Frolunda where as i have Brynas as darkhorse and Almtuna as "did-not-expect-that" team

The 96 group has received quit alot of praise already perhaps the most hyped group since 90/91 age group at this stage.

A few players to follow.

Group A.
Bjorkloven (Ottosson)
Almtuna (Sandin, Ljung)
Nacka (Forsbacka-Karlsson)

Group B
Skelleftea (Aho, Pettersson, Makitalo)
Djurgarden (Kempe, Lofqvist, Lundin, Timashov)
Lulea (Rosén-Lindahl)
Sodertalje (Nylander if he play)

Group C
Brynas (Lindblom)
Linkoping (Tornqvist)
Leksand (Forsberg)
Rogle (Karlsson, Magnusson (97), Santesson)

Group D
Orebro (Gunnarsson)
Frolunda (Karlsson)
Skovde (Thilander 98)

Thoughts?

bp spec 03-14-2012 06:34 PM

Don't know anything about the teams down south. But Skellefteå and Björklöven are the two best teams from U16 Elit Norra. Lulea and Modo won't get anywhere.

Hockeyfrilla 03-16-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bp spec (Post 46079347)
Don't know anything about the teams down south. But Skellefteå and Björklöven are the two best teams from U16 Elit Norra. Lulea and Modo won't get anywhere.

Djurgården trashed Skellefteå 7-2 62-9(!) in shots

SurMartin 03-16-2012 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IT (Post 46055503)
Skelleftea (Aho, Pettersson, Makitalo)

Aho, Pettersson and Mäkitalo are playing in the J18-playoffs.

bp spec 03-16-2012 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla (Post 46195281)
Djurgården trashed Skellefteå 7-2 62-9(!) in shots

That's pretty intense. Did both teams best players play?

Hockeyfrilla 03-17-2012 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bp spec (Post 46211937)
That's pretty intense. Did both teams best players play?

DIF had the best team except Löfquist. Timashov, Kempe, Lundin were all playing. SAIK missed Aho, Pettersson, Makitalo, as J18 played on same day.

novon04 03-17-2012 12:46 PM

Maybe this was mentioned during TV-pucken but I noticed that there are two Fredrik Forsbergs born 96, one in Leksand and one in Djurgården. And they are both brothers to Filip Forsberg according to Elite Prospects :D

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=109979

http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=99859

bp spec 03-17-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla (Post 46222919)
DIF had the best team except Löfquist. Timashov, Kempe, Lundin were all playing. SAIK missed Aho, Pettersson, Makitalo, as J18 played on same day.

I don't know if the players that Saik was missing would make them good enough to win win if they loose 7-2 without them. But it probably would be a more close matchup.

Glory 03-17-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla (Post 46195281)
Djurgården trashed Skellefteå 7-2 62-9(!) in shots

Won over Luleå today with 11-2. 59-16 in shots this time

IT 03-18-2012 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SurMartin (Post 46206989)
Aho, Pettersson and Mäkitalo are playing in the J18-playoffs.


and there went their chances....

Djurgarden is a powerhouse and should take this imo.

With the addition of Vrana Linkoping has become a contender behind Frolunda.

BPilgrim 03-18-2012 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IT (Post 46280691)
and there went their chances....

Djurgarden is a powerhouse and should take this imo.

With the addition of Vrana Linkoping has become a contender behind Frolunda.

Linköping actually has a really deep team. With or without Vrana they would be real contenders. LHC was tied first in U16 Elit Syd with Frölunda and Vrana only played a few games in the beginning of the season with U16.

Henrik Törnqvist and Daniel Håkansson stand out with their scoring but also take a look at powerforward Axel Andersson and smooth defenders Kevin Karlsson and Gustav Forsling.

Hockeyfrilla 03-18-2012 02:15 PM

August Gunnarsson (Örebro) 6+6 in 3 games

bp spec 03-19-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla (Post 46296487)
August Gunnarsson (Örebro) 6+6 in 3 games

Quite small according to Eliteprospects. Played Tv-Pucken this season and plays U-16 Sm for the second time. Is he a any good or a guy that just has a hot streak at the moment?

IT 03-20-2012 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bp spec (Post 46334751)
Quite small according to Eliteprospects. Played Tv-Pucken this season and plays U-16 Sm for the second time. Is he a any good or a guy that just has a hot streak at the moment?

At his age 180 isn't small when compared to other high profile players in his age group e.g. Nylander, Timashov. Attended the U16 december camp and with his recent performance should be in talks for upcoming national games.

bp spec 03-20-2012 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IT (Post 46388567)
At his age 180 isn't small when compared to other high profile players in his age group e.g. Nylander, Timashov. Attended the U16 december camp and with his recent performance should be in talks for upcoming national games.

I looked at the wrong guy, I looked at Albin Gunnarsson because he was the only 96-born Gunnarsson with Orebro as their latest team at EP. Now I see that August is 180, and that's indeed not small.

Hockeyfrilla 03-21-2012 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IT (Post 46388567)
Attended the U16 december camp and with his recent performance should be in talks for upcoming national games.

Good call. He will play against Finland. (Roster: http://www.swehockey.se/ImageVaultFi...pr_20102_u.PDF)

Coffe 03-25-2012 10:14 AM

The semifinal teams have been decided: Djurgården will face Södertälje while Frölunda will play against Brynäs.

Kom igen SSK! :yo:

Hockeyfrilla 03-25-2012 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A swedish flyer (Post 46692447)
The semifinal teams have been decided: Djurgården will face Södertälje while Frölunda will play against Brynäs.

Kom igen SSK! :yo:

Can Djurgården shutdown william nylander?

WayneBruce 03-25-2012 11:32 AM

Oliver Kylington is putting up great numbers just like he did in TV-pucken, leads all D in points and +/- as an underager. I don´t think any team can stop Djurgården in this tournament.

bp spec 03-25-2012 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockeyfrilla (Post 46694091)
Can Djurgården shutdown william nylander?

I would say yes.

bp spec 03-31-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bp spec (Post 46695001)
I would say yes.

And they did. DIF trashed SSK 8-1.

WayneBruce 04-01-2012 07:27 AM

Final streamed:

http://bambuser.com/v/2519090

Hockeyfrilla 04-01-2012 09:13 AM

Djurgården wins it!

KRM 04-01-2012 09:19 AM

How embarrassing, losing to an Allsvensk club. :sarcasm:

BS penalty that lead to the second goal.:rant:

Hockeyfrilla 04-01-2012 09:42 AM

U16 "awards"

Best goalie: Hugo Fagerblom, Frölunda HC

Best Defenseman: Rasmus Andersson, IF Malmö Redhawks

Best Forward: William Nylander Altelius, Södertälje SK

MVP: Oscar Lindblom, Brynäs IF

http://www.swehockey.se/Startsidesny...ngdomsspelare/


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.