HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: Edmonton @ Nashville 7:00PM - Attack of the Ryans (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1139957)

Insanepredator 03-20-2012 04:16 AM

Edmonton @ Nashville 7:00PM - Attack of the Ryans

:edmonton @ :nashville

Gametime: 7:00PM CST
Season Series: 2-1 Edmonton
All-Time Series: 27-19-3 Nashville
All-Time in Nashville: 13-9-3 Nashville

Edmonton Lines
Forwards
Ryan Jones - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins - Jordan Eberle
Teemu Hartikainen - Sam Gagner - Ales Hemsky
Ryan Smith - Shawn Horcoff - Lennart Petrell
Linus Omark - Eric Belanger - Darcy Hordichuk

Ben Eager - Taylor Hall -

Defensemen
Ryan Whitney - Nick Schultz
Theo Peckham - Corey Potter
Ladislav Smid - Jeff Petry

Andy Sutton - Cam Barker - Taylor Fedun*

Goalie
Devan Dubnyk
Nikolai Khabibulin

*Injured Reserve

Nashville Lines
Forwards
Sergei Kostitsyn - Mike Fisher - Marin Erat
Andrei Kostitsyn - David Legwand - Patric Hornqvist
Gabriel Borque - Craig Smith - Jordin Tootoo
Brandon Yip - Nick Spaling - Matt Halisuck

Paul Guastad - Brian McGrattan - Colin Wilson - Jack Maclellan

Defensemen
Shea Weber - Ryan Suter
Kevin Kline - Francis Bouillon
Hal Gill - Jack Hillen

Ryan Ellis - Roman Josi

Goalies
Pekka Rinne
Anders Lindback

Lines are from each teams last game if you can give me some better ones I'll edit it in. Also spelling errors are likely please point them out if they exist.

kypredsfan 03-20-2012 05:16 AM

You forgot to add to the scratch list a mister Alexander Radulov :sarcasm:

klt2001 03-20-2012 05:18 AM

Don't suck.....kick some butt!

AtlantaWhaler 03-20-2012 05:59 AM

Need to overtake the Wings. Huge points needed. Hopefully the boys are rested.

Go Preds!!!

Seth Lake 03-20-2012 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kypredsfan (Post 46389315)
You forgot to add to the scratch list a mister Alexander Radulov :sarcasm:

I don't believe his suspension has been lifted yet, therefore he still isn't on the active roster... ;)

cleangene 03-20-2012 07:44 AM

21st Sellout crowd tonight...new NASHVILLE PREDATORS record!!!! Screw you doubters, both IN and out of town.

Cashville 03-20-2012 09:47 AM

Just win. DET is gifting us 4th with their play lately; let's take advantage.

BigFatCat999 03-20-2012 10:00 AM

Official magic number is 11 points (combination points won and lost).

By sportsclubstats.com, a win tonight jumps the team to a 96.8% change of being in the playoffs.

Trotz is 3 wins away from 500

zellthemedic 03-20-2012 10:15 AM

Just win.

Shea Weber 03-20-2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleangene (Post 46390617)
21st Sellout crowd tonight...new NASHVILLE PREDATORS record!!!! Screw you doubters, both IN and out of town.

Not bad for "the little franchise that couldn't" ...as Nucks fans were saying last year in the playoffs.

Go Preds! 2 points. Melt 'em down. Booyah.

WartracePred 03-20-2012 11:33 AM

Any news on Gausted or Josi? Are they close to returning?

I Will Son 03-20-2012 11:40 AM

Please win. Just do it

zellthemedic 03-20-2012 11:47 AM

All I want from the Preds is to finish ahead of Detroit. That's all I want.

I'll be in boot camp on April 2nd, so I won't see the end of the season or the playoffs. But if we're ahead of Detroit by the time I ship out, I'll cry tears of joy, and be so damn motivated in boot.

Matt Ryan 03-20-2012 12:00 PM

wouldn't mind if you guys won...As long as Nuge has a multipoint night.

Qui Gon Dave 03-20-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cleangene (Post 46390617)

Congrats to the Predators and to Preds fans :handclap: Hopefully each game after tonight pushes that milestone one game further.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shea Weber (Post 46396677)
Not bad for "the little franchise that couldn't" ...as Nucks fans were saying last year in the playoffs.

They really said that? What does that make Vancouver? The middle of the road franchise that hasn't/can't/might never? They have a good team now and going forwards (it would appear) but I'm not sure they have the footing to be able to make such claims about other fanbases. If they give you any grief this year, point them in the direction of the Habs fanbase and maybe we can riot against each other and then share a mutual hatred of Boston over some drinks afterwards :sarcasm:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huge for Nuge (Post 46399913)

Hopefully it goes to OT or shootout in an effort to aid the Habs tank. You'd be fine with that, right? :D

zellthemedic 03-20-2012 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huge for Nuge (Post 46399913)

Relevant username, I suppose.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Qui Gon Dave (Post 46400187)
Congrats to the Predators and to Preds fans :handclap: Hopefully each game after tonight pushes that milestone one game further.

They really said that? What does that make Vancouver? The middle of the road franchise that hasn't/can't/might never? They have a good team now and going forwards (it would appear) but I'm not sure they have the footing to be able to make such claims about other fanbases. If they give you any grief this year, point them in the direction of the Habs fanbase and maybe we can riot against each other and then share a mutual hatred of Boston over some drinks afterwards :sarcasm:

Hopefully it goes to OT or shootout in an effort to aid the Habs tank. You'd be fine with that, right? :D

Oh, you! Silly Habs fans. If you guys keep on with that pillow talk I might turn into a Canadiens fan.

Everlong 03-20-2012 01:10 PM

Detroit is at our mercy. I'll be very disappointed with anything less than 2 pts.

AtlantaWhaler 03-20-2012 01:16 PM

Not earth shattering, but Rinne is in.

Dfence033 03-20-2012 01:25 PM

No offense to Edmonton, but my entire interest is on the game on Thursday. I want to see how this Predators team does against Pittsburgh, with all their stars, on a roll, in their arena, with a day off before. I don't care if Radulov plays or plays well, I just want to shut up that fan-base a little and prove that once and for all, the Predators are here and justifying their position as one of the best in the game. They (Penguins) ARE beatable, and I want it to be the Predators that smoke them to prove it.

Get the win tonight, then destroy on Thursday. :yo:

headsigh 03-20-2012 02:10 PM

get dat 2 pts

Legionnaire11 03-20-2012 02:38 PM

Hopefully the team isn't looking ahead to Radulov on Thursday and can concentrate on Edmonton tonight. The bottom 6 guys better be busting it hard tonight as one of them will be left out when Rad's is inserted.

ninetynine* 03-20-2012 02:40 PM

So we'll have 5 extra forwards with Rads back?

jstreet 03-20-2012 02:47 PM

my prediction, Preds win 4-2, Weber and Suter finished the night -1 after being on the ice for 2 goals against and one goal for, Halischuk, SK74, Erat, and a Dman with the goals.

Insanepredator 03-20-2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninetynine (Post 46407655)
So we'll have 5 extra forwards with Rads back?

Unless we send Josi or Ellis down no. I would think Maclellan would get the call down but Trotz may not do that.

predfan24 03-20-2012 03:16 PM

Is it too much to ask for the Preds to play a complete game that they are in control of start to finish?