HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Columbus Blue Jackets (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   GDT: There is a game tonight - Carolina (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1143067)

cbjgirl 03-23-2012 11:49 AM

There is a game tonight - Carolina
 
Well, I'm just getting this started. If someone else wants to put in a bit more effort - feel free.

Carolinas Identity 03-23-2012 11:50 AM

Good luck tonite guys :)

squarelaces 03-23-2012 12:07 PM

Please don't post about the Bobcat game in this thread. Thanks.

Samkow 03-23-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by squarelaces (Post 46584667)
Please don't post about the Bobcat game in this thread. Thanks.

This.

It'll be deleted. Keep it in the Other Sports thread.

Matt Foley 03-23-2012 12:30 PM

I've got tons of laundry to do; I don't have time for this ****.

IBleedUnionBlue 03-23-2012 12:36 PM

Hurricane warning in Columbus. I will be there. 28th game this year where I followed Rimers advice to "Gotta See It Live."

BluejacketNut 03-23-2012 12:37 PM

Got a game at 9 at the Ice Haus, so will probably use my ticket to see if theres any good used sticks available

squarelaces 03-23-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samkow (Post 46585177)
This.

It'll be deleted. Keep it in the Other Sports thread.

Thanks Samkow. Planning on seeing both, on my schedule.

Moo 03-23-2012 01:24 PM

I thought about setting up two TVs but I doubt I do. Probably will DVR the hockey game and watch it later and fast forward to see the highlights. Barring a nine-game winning streak that isn't going to happen, there's pretty much no way we climb out of 30th now, so I hope we go out and just pound them and get a great win. In the process, we'll knock them closer to a true "lottery pick" status, which who knows what the mindset of their fans is right now.

Double-Shift Lassť 03-23-2012 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moo (Post 46588083)
I thought about setting up two TVs but I doubt I do. Probably will DVR the hockey game and watch it later and fast forward to see the highlights. Barring a nine-game winning streak that isn't going to happen, there's pretty much no way we climb out of 30th now, so I hope we go out and just pound them and get a great win. In the process, we'll knock them closer to a true "lottery pick" status, which who knows what the mindset of their fans is right now.

But you're saying don't post about the CBJ game in the "Other Sports" thread?

Look for me in section 103. I'll be the out-of-shape middle-aged guy in jeans and a t-shirt. Come say hi!

Derby 03-23-2012 02:13 PM

I will be there with my two OU offspring. Stinks for them that they are on spring break instead of Court Street. Which means I'll be sitting alone in 113 while they watch the basketball game in the lounge. I coerced them to come with me to the game by offering up the remaining fan bucks toward their bar tab.

If this counts as posting about the OU game in the game day thread, discipline me as you see fit :naughty:

Timeless Winter 03-23-2012 02:33 PM

Anybody actually care about the Canes vs Blue Jackets?????



Go Bobcats, go Wildcats :yo:

SuperGenius 03-23-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Winter (Post 46591283)
Anybody actually care about the Canes vs Blue Jackets?????

I'm surprised that many people care about the Bobcats. :sarcasm:

Double-Shift Lassť 03-23-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timeless Winter (Post 46591283)
Anybody actually care about the Canes vs Blue Jackets?????

Compared to any of tonight's college basketball (or last night's for that matter), hellz yeah.

1857 Howitzer 03-23-2012 03:38 PM

Meaningfully games in March are always fun. It's just to bad we can't have meaningfully March games in hockey too each year.

Matthew 03-23-2012 03:58 PM

This game is critical.

For my fantasy team.

I've got Ward in net and its the playoffs.

Feicht 03-23-2012 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Double-Shift Lassť (Post 46589377)

Look for me in section 103. I'll be the out-of-shape middle-aged guy in jeans and a t-shirt. Come say hi!

Well this narrows things down :laugh: :sarcasm:

CBJCougar 03-23-2012 05:18 PM

Well I cleaned the tv so I could see better. Haha. Give me something worth watching. Go Jackets!!

bizzz* 03-23-2012 05:34 PM

I picked up a few Blue Jackets players in fantasy leagues to care about their games.

Cujorulesdtown9 03-23-2012 05:37 PM

Lets go yaddayadda and all that positive rabblerabblerabble.

mossylog 03-23-2012 05:56 PM

So I'm not getting the jackets on any fox sports channels just cavaliers on both hd channels. I have columbus time warner cable. Anybody else having a problem?

FANonymous 03-23-2012 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizoncol (Post 46599929)
I picked up a few Blue Jackets players in fantasy leagues to care about their games.

Bad move.

Robert 03-23-2012 06:10 PM

I'm rooting for the F.A.N.S. tonight.... bring it!

FANonymous 03-23-2012 06:19 PM

beautiful drop pass.

CBJBrassard16 03-23-2012 06:21 PM

Holy ****. Who has more points with their new team? Carter or JJ?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:11 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.