HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Minnesota Wild (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   GDT: 24 Mar 2012 - Wild @ Sabres - You Require More Vespene Gas - 6PM CT - FSNorth (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1143813)

Avder 03-24-2012 12:00 AM

24 Mar 2012 - Wild @ Sabres - You Require More Vespene Gas - 6PM CT - FSNorth
 
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-0-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-0-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-1-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-1-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-2-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-2-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-3-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-3-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-4-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-4-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-5-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-5-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-6-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-6-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-7-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-7-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-8-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-8-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-9-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-9-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-A-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-A-1.jpg
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-B-0.jpghttp://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kCraft-B-1.jpg

Fel 96 03-24-2012 12:01 AM

Sweet GDT!

Northland Wild Man 03-24-2012 12:04 AM

Well done

Minnesota 03-24-2012 12:08 AM

Sweet, I was just watching some MLG Starcraft earlier tonight!

:bow: Avder

tomgilbertfan 03-24-2012 12:19 AM

BUT WHO WAS PROTOSS?

Also another well done GDT.

NHL1674 03-24-2012 12:24 AM

Screw the score prediction. Let's go with the injury prediction.

Wild lose 2 guys
Sabres lose 1 guy

We win!

tomgilbertfan 03-24-2012 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL1674 (Post 46627003)
Screw the score prediction. Let's go with the injury prediction.

Wild lose 2 guys
Sabres lose 1 guy

We win!

If we're playing that game..

Foster's Back seizes up again, effectively making the Wild play with 5 D. With the extra playing time either Kampfer or Scandy get injured and are out the remainder of the season.

Bold Prediction: No Concussions.

NHL1674 03-24-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC2600 (Post 46627075)
If we're playing that game..

Foster's Back seizes up again, effectively making the Wild play with 5 D. With the extra playing time either Kampfer or Scandy get injured and are out the remainder of the season.

Bold Prediction: No Concussions.

Is Scandy okay to play? They were doing x-rays on him after last night's game, right? Did he clear?

I'm gonna guess that someone injures a groin, while Koivu's shoulder injury returns.

tomgilbertfan 03-24-2012 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL1674 (Post 46627125)
Is Scandy okay to play? They were doing x-rays on him after last night's game, right? Did he clear?

I'm gonna guess that someone injures a groin, while Koivu's shoulder injury returns.

He hasn't not been cleared. It sounds like they're determining that in the morning, if he can't they'll have to call someone up.

NHL1674 03-24-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC2600 (Post 46627189)
He hasn't not been cleared. It sounds like they're determining that in the morning, if he can't they'll have to call someone up.

Just awesome! The only person left in Houston is the zamboni driver.

ShutDownDefense 03-24-2012 12:35 AM

Will be missing this game, this one would be a good one to see.

I just hope we keep our Top 5-10 draft position though.

Puhis 03-24-2012 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL1674 (Post 46627207)
Just awesome! The only person left in Houston is the zamboni driver.

And this, ladies and gents, is when the term "icing" was re-defined.

Great GDT Avder, I don't play Starcraft but I was able to get some of the references.

Maybe.


Oh, and bold prediction: Leino will score two on us, because **** it, our season hasn't sucked enough already.

As for injuries, Veilleux dislocates his jaw, Koivu spontaneously combusts and Ehrhoff clips a nail - so yeah, 2-1 for us.

rynryn 03-24-2012 12:58 AM

great job!

mnwild 03-24-2012 01:05 AM

lol awesome to know im not the only one who plays blizzard rts(frozen throne, sc2)

NHL1674 03-24-2012 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puhis (Post 46627443)
As for injuries, Veilleux dislocates his jaw, Koivu spontaneously combusts and Ehrhoff clips a nail - so yeah, 2-1 for us.

:laugh::laugh: Or turns into a werewolf. In which case we can make him the new mascot and ditch Nordy.

ShutDownDefense 03-24-2012 01:14 AM

*sigh* Yeah I know. I just wish for an injury free year next year so we can show the league on what we can really do. It's completely asinine to think how many injuries we've suffered this year. Ugh.

Everywhere is snakebitten, forwards, defense, goaltending, prospects, jesus.....even our fans.

Buffalo's been on a roll lately, so should be a good game if we don't **** the bed.

NHL1674 03-24-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutDownDefense (Post 46627887)
*sigh* Yeah I know. I just wish for an injury free year next year so we can show the league on what we can really do. It's completely asinine to think how many injuries we've suffered this year. Ugh.

Everywhere is snakebitten, forwards, defense, goaltending, prospects, jesus.....even our fans.

Buffalo's been on a roll lately, so should be a good game if we don't **** the bed.

But I thought the majority on here wants them to crap the bed. :huh:

ShutDownDefense 03-24-2012 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL1674 (Post 46627921)
But I thought the majority on here wants them to crap the bed. :huh:

Yup, still Top 5. Get a prize prospect.

Avder 03-24-2012 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Puhis (Post 46627443)
As for injuries, Veilleux dislocates his jaw, Koivu spontaneously combusts and Ehrhoff clips a nail - so yeah, 2-1 for us.

Well he is firin' his lazor after all :sarcasm:

I've actually been trying to find a place to fit that worn out meme someplace and as I was fixing this up today I thought "how can I properly relate Veilleux's insanity to the world" and it just clicked :naughty:

NHL1674 03-24-2012 01:26 AM

Every time I look at your avatars, I think of this.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q4BzZTtGGC...-star-wars.jpg

ShutDownDefense 03-24-2012 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL1674 (Post 46628079)
Every time I look at your avatars, I think of this.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q4BzZTtGGC...-star-wars.jpg

:laugh: Force Ghost Billy Mays sold them the lightSabres.

Avder 03-24-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL1674 (Post 46628079)
Every time I look at your avatars, I think of this.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-q4BzZTtGGC...-star-wars.jpg

Theres plenty of them still available if you go check the 2nd to last page of the canes thread, the whole team is there in Tank Wars glory.

But I still think you should consider a troll.

Can I interest you in a nice Kanaya Maryam?

http://images.wikia.com/mspaintadven...b6/Kanaya3.gif

Avder 03-24-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutDownDefense (Post 46628101)
:laugh: Force Ghost Billy Mays sold them the lightSabres.

HI FOLKS HAVE YOU EVER HAD THAT PROBLEM WHERE YOUVE GOT TOO MANY RODENTS RUNNING AROUND WITH ALL THEIR LIMBS? NOT ANYMORE! INTRODUCING THE RODENT-SABRE! IT USES THE POWER OF THE FACT THAT REAL LIFE CREATURES SIMPLY DONT HAVE THE DEXTERITY OR POSITIONAL AWARENESS NEEDED TO SAFELY HANDLE A ROD OF LETHAL PLASMA TO ENSURE THAT THE LITTLE BASTARS CUT THEIR OWN ARMS OFF!

BUT WAIT! IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES, WE'LL ALSO INCLUDE TWO BONUS SABRES SO YOU CAN GET AT LEAST THREE RODENTS KILLED AT ONCE! WHAT A DEAL!


Man I am bored :P

NHL1674 03-24-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Avder (Post 46628147)
HI FOLKS HAVE YOU EVER HAD THAT PROBLEM WHERE YOUVE GOT TOO MANY RODENTS RUNNING AROUND WITH ALL THEIR LIMBS? NOT ANYMORE! INTRODUCING THE RODENT-SABRE! IT USES THE POWER OF THE FACT THAT REAL LIFE CREATURES SIMPLY DONT HAVE THE DEXTERITY OR POSITIONAL AWARENESS NEEDED TO SAFELY HANDLE A ROD OF LETHAL PLASMA TO ENSURE THAT THE LITTLE BASTARS CUT THEIR OWN ARMS OFF!

BUT WAIT! IF YOU CALL IN THE NEXT TEN MINUTES, WE'LL ALSO INCLUDE TWO BONUS SABRES SO YOU CAN GET AT LEAST THREE RODENTS KILLED AT ONCE! WHAT A DEAL!


Man I am bored :P

In some twisted way, you just jinxed the Gophers.:p:

Avder 03-24-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NHL1674 (Post 46628199)
In some twisted way, you just jinxed the Gophers.:p:

I have no allegiance to the Gophers, so I have no idea how I could jinx them. You can only jinx stuff you care about :P


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:28 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.