HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Free Ahl Tickets! First Come First Serve! (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=114399)

FLYLine24* 11-19-2004 10:19 AM

Free Ahl Tickets! First Come First Serve!

http://en.ccmsports.com/community/ahl/

Hurry before others beat ya too it!!

BDubinskyNYR17* 11-19-2004 11:08 AM

I just clicked on the link. My tickets are coming in 15 days. I hope they move this game to MSG, cause if they dont, I wont be able to go.

Bluenote13 11-19-2004 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
I just clicked on the link. My tickets are coming in 15 days. I hope they move this game to MSG, cause if they dont, I wont be able to go.

Which game are you getting tix for?

NYRangers 11-19-2004 11:16 AM

They would not make one of these games at MSG. They'd obviously loose money.

BDubinskyNYR17* 11-19-2004 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluenote13
Which game are you getting tix for?

The Wolfpack vs Bridgeport game. I hope they move it to MSG.

in the hall 11-19-2004 11:50 AM

SOB no more wolfpack vr bridgeport

JOrt, if you aren't going can we swap tickets?

Leetchie 11-19-2004 11:57 AM

I just got tickets to the Jan 15th Bridgeport/Hartford game... but I've never been to Hartford.

Any good ways to get there other than drive? Is there a train?

I'm coming from central Jersey...

in the hall 11-19-2004 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leetchie
I just got tickets to the Jan 15th Bridgeport/Hartford game... but I've never been to Hartford.

Any good ways to get there other than drive? Is there a train?

I'm coming from central Jersey...

did you just register?

I just did and it says no more are available! SOB!!!!

Bluenote13 11-19-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in the hall
did you just register?

I just did and it says no more are available! SOB!!!!

Logoff and try to re-register, the same thing happend to me and i ended up getting the confirmation for the Htd/Brpt game.

in the hall 11-19-2004 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluenote13
Logoff and try to re-register, the same thing happend to me and i ended up getting the confirmation for the Htd/Brpt game.

did that about 6 times now and nothing! guess I just lucked out

picked up 12 tickets though

FLYLine24* 11-19-2004 12:08 PM

WOW WHAT BS. Yesterday i thought i reserved the tickets for the Pack game and found out they never did. Now i didnt even get tickets. I feel like an a$$ considering i posted the site and didnt even get tickets for myself. ERRRRRRRR

in the hall 11-19-2004 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYLine4LIFE
WOW WHAT BS. Yesterday i thought i reserved the tickets for the Pack game and found out they never did. Now i didnt even get tickets. I feel like an a$$ considering i posted the site and didnt even get tickets for myself. ERRRRRRRR

what went wrong?

you can register again and again btw

if I don't end up going to one of the games I'll try to remember you (probably will end up posting give away here)

FLYLine24* 11-19-2004 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in the hall
did that about 6 times now and nothing! guess I just lucked out

picked up 12 tickets though

LOL. I ended up picking up tickets for a game AT Bridgeport just for the fact that i took 2 tickets away from an Islander fan that would have wanted them. Gotta keep the rivalary strong even durning the lockout. :p:

Evil Sather 11-19-2004 02:12 PM

Why would you do it 6 times? You have 11 friends you need to go with? I had to grab the Worcester game, which is 2+ hours out of the way, when I live in Stamford, 20 minutes down I-95 from Bridgeport. :mad:

in the hall 11-19-2004 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Evil Sather
Why would you do it 6 times? You have 11 friends you need to go with? I had to grab the Worcester game, which is 2+ hours out of the way, when I live in Stamford, 20 minutes down I-95 from Bridgeport. :mad:

you misread, I was unable to get Bridgeport tickets

I got 4 tix for each hartford game

FLYLine24* 11-19-2004 08:43 PM

Wow your traveling to albany for a wolfpack game? The Bridgeport game was the only game at hartford.

in the hall 11-19-2004 08:54 PM

that's the only game which will be tough for me since it's on a Friday but otherwise yeah I plan to

Brooklyn Ranger 11-19-2004 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JOrtmeyer41
The Wolfpack vs Bridgeport game. I hope they move it to MSG.

Why would they move a game that they've just "sold" a bunch of tickets to? The game is supposed to be played in Hartford and they assume that people getting tickets for the game are planning to go there.

They aren't mind readers.