HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   GDT: 3.25.2012 - Nashville at Chicago - "Mission Impossible" (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1144727)

Traded Legwand 03-25-2012 11:51 AM

3.25.2012 - Nashville at Chicago - "Mission Impossible"
 


http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/6931/gamematchup.png

Projected Lines

http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/6756/predslines.png


Chicago (stolen from GDT from last game)
Brunette - Kane - Hossa
Sharp - Kruger - Stalberg
Bickell - Bolland - Shaw
Bollig - Mayers - Frolik

????? - Seabrook
Oduya - Leddy
Olsen - Hjalmarsson

Crawford
Emery


CantbeatzPekka 03-25-2012 11:59 AM

Luckily theyre missing keith, i see this as more of a mission possible type game

headsigh 03-25-2012 11:59 AM

Martin Erat has as many points as Jonathan Toews.

You can't explain that.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2011/giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

101st_fan 03-25-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transcend (Post 46695205)
Martin Erat has as many points as Jonathan Toews.

You can't explain that.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/2011/giorgiotsoukalos.jpg


Marty has better hair ... it makes magic happen.

CantbeatzPekka 03-25-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by transcend (Post 46695205)
Martin Erat has as many points as Jonathan Toews.

You can't explain that.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2011/giorgiotsoukalos.jpg

i think i can....

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2011-11...its-aliens.jpg

brah 03-25-2012 12:15 PM

so ..... this game is ..... kind of a big deal.

tserberis* 03-25-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brah (Post 46695797)
so ..... this game is ..... kind of a big deal.

No biggy...

Henkka 03-25-2012 12:54 PM

Rinne today in net for sure?

NoNecksCurse 03-25-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Henkka (Post 46697479)
Rinne today in net for sure?

I would say yes, probable

Traded Legwand 03-25-2012 01:05 PM

Nothing confirmed as of yet, but I would bet money he plays every game until we clinch our seed.

I Will Son 03-25-2012 01:21 PM

Must win

WartracePred 03-25-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trade Legwand (Post 46697913)
Nothing confirmed as of yet, but I would bet money he plays every game until we clinch our seed.

Probably could have phrased that differently. In college, my papers were littered with WC in bright red. WC meaning word choice.

Traded Legwand 03-25-2012 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WartracePred (Post 46699419)
Probably could have phrased that differently. In college, my papers were littered with WC in bright red. WC meaning word choice.

Color me confused?

I'm saying until we are locked into either 4th 5th or 6th seed, Rinne will play.

Top 6 Spaling 03-25-2012 03:31 PM

They're missing Toews and Keith. If we can't beat them now, we can't beat them. Perfect time to make a statement for us, and I think we come out huge. I'm gonna out on a limb here and say Preds win 5-1. And I never predict us to win. Goals from Bourque, Klein, Radsx2, AK

Fortheloveofthegame 03-25-2012 03:41 PM

Wilson cleared to play? Who is sitting? Also, great win last night! Watching the Oilers and Columbus. Man those kids are fun to watch!
Ryan Jones playing on 1st PP unit goal and assist so far, yet couldn't crack your line up?

Top 6 Spaling 03-25-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue (Post 46704463)
Wilson cleared to play? Who is sitting? Also, great win last night! Watching the Oilers and Columbus. Man those kids are fun to watch!
Ryan Jones playing on 1st PP unit goal and assist so far, yet couldn't crack your line up?

God I miss Jonesy :cry:

101st_fan 03-25-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwhiteandblue (Post 46704463)
Wilson cleared to play? Who is sitting? Also, great win last night! Watching the Oilers and Columbus. Man those kids are fun to watch!
Ryan Jones playing on 1st PP unit goal and assist so far, yet couldn't crack your line up?

Wilson was cleared before yesterday's game. If anyone sits ... probably Yip with the play of Halischuk and Bourque of late.

A lot of Ryan Jones's "success" is the result of playing on a poor team where he doesn't have the responsibilities he did here. Even as a Pred, he put up decent numbers for his ice time but was known to blow a few too many assignments. He's getting more time on a far lesser team and the numbers get a boost.

Gnashville 03-25-2012 03:57 PM

Go hawks preds get 6th and avoid Detroit

Top 6 Spaling 03-25-2012 03:59 PM

I kinda want to play against Detroit. I know I don't want Dallas. LA would be fine, but at the same time, nothing sounds better to me than beating Detroit to a pulp in round 1. It'd be a fun series at least

101st_fan 03-25-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnashville (Post 46705151)
Go hawks preds get 6th and avoid Detroit

And possibly get Dallas or LA who have also given us fits all year. Win, get hot, keep winning ... it tends to be the best formula for playoff success.

Gnashville 03-25-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 101st_fan (Post 46705293)
And possibly get Dallas or LA who have also given us fits all year. Win, get hot, keep winning ... it tends to be the best formula for playoff success.



Or Phoenix in the end I think they win out

Top 6 Spaling 03-25-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnashville (Post 46705519)
Or Phoenix in the end I think they win out

I don't want that for purely sentimental reasons. I like phoenix, since they're a small market team that constantly competes despite a less talented roster because of awesome team play and coaching (sound familiar?) I'd rather not be the team to knock them out. I still would rather play our "big brother" detroit and make a serious statement.

101st_fan 03-25-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gnashville (Post 46705519)
Or Phoenix in the end I think they win out

It's not like they have more games played than DAL, SJ, or LA and have the Blues in town tonight or anything. :shakehead

Legionnaire11 03-25-2012 04:38 PM

I'd like an CHI, DET or DAL based on road game start times. Sick of SJS, ANH, VAN... the proposed re-alignment was going to be so nice.

Drake744 03-25-2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gopreds9 (Post 46705785)
I don't want that for purely sentimental reasons. I like phoenix, since they're a small market team that constantly competes despite a less talented roster because of awesome team play and coaching (sound familiar?) I'd rather not be the team to knock them out. I still would rather play our "big brother" detroit and make a serious statement.

I like the Kings, and also the Coyotes to a lesser extent, but if it's a playoff matchup all that goes out the window. Whoever we play in the playoffs is enemy numero uno.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.