HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Geek Emporium (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (March 12) (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1144803)

parabola 03-25-2012 02:09 PM

Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm (March 12)
 
Continue fellow nerd ballers.

Juzmo 03-25-2012 02:10 PM

Silly me preparing the thread and waiting for 1000 posts. :I

Well whatever, MKP vs DRG soon.

parabola 03-25-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habitat (Post 46698055)
The only thing parting has to worry about int he loser bracket is either huk or naniwa. If he beats one of them. He will EZ Heart or ganzi.

Heart has had a good tournament. He's 2-1 against HuK. I think you're underestimating how hard it is going to be for Parting. Parting is good, but so is basically everyone else left.

yakitate304 03-25-2012 02:14 PM

Feel free to hit up my SHAMELESS PLUG for in-game chat.

www.twitch.tv/YakiSC

Just saw the bracket, 2 of my absolute faves... Rooting for DRG to avenge his MLG Winter Arena loss but MKP is just so damn awesome. I missed games 1 and 3 of MKP vs Parting, but 2 was epic.

Juzmo 03-25-2012 02:28 PM

Hmm... ultralisk.

Next stop: drop harass with them.

Habitat 03-25-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parabola (Post 46698207)
Heart has had a good tournament. He's 2-1 against HuK. I think you're underestimating how hard it is going to be for Parting. Parting is good, but so is basically everyone else left.

Parting is 80% win rate vs terran. The only terran he has lost to in this tournament is MKP who is 80% win rate vs protoss. I don't think parting will have a problem with ganzi or heart.

yakitate304 03-25-2012 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juzmo (Post 46698859)
Hmm... ultralisk.

Next stop: drop harass with them.

The question is which overlord is it in!

parabola 03-25-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Habitat (Post 46699025)
Parting is 80% win rate vs terran. The only terran he has lost to in this tournament is MKP who is 80% win rate vs protoss. I don't think parting will have a problem with ganzi or heart.

Ok but the fact is he still has to beat MKP or DRG.

parabola 03-25-2012 03:24 PM

That was the SICKEST thing i've seen.

Those Thor pick ups. Holy ****.

Savvy 03-25-2012 03:25 PM

I'm convinced MKP has 4 hands with dat micro!

Juzmo 03-25-2012 03:25 PM

like omg he picked up the thors

parabola 03-25-2012 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juzmo (Post 46701031)
like omg he picked up the thors

Picked up the Thors, split them perfectly to minimize the banelings. Just unreal micro.

Juzmo 03-25-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parabola (Post 46701087)
Picked up the Thors, split them perfectly to minimize the banelings. Just unreal micro.

Yeah, not saying it wasn't good micro.

Savvy 03-25-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Juzmo (Post 46701229)
Yeah, not saying it wasn't good micro.

Rule #1 of starcraft 2: Be careful around MKP fans. They're a vengeful bunch and will find you eventually :laugh:

Juzmo 03-25-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvy (Post 46701325)
Rule #1 of starcraft 2: Be careful around MKP fans. They're a vengeful bunch and will find you eventually :laugh:

Pretty much like all fanboys.

parabola 03-25-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Savvy (Post 46701325)
Rule #1 of starcraft 2: Be careful around MKP fans. They're a vengeful bunch and will find you eventually :laugh:

I like both DRG and MKP equally... But it's hard not to be impressed by that game.

Augscura 03-25-2012 03:42 PM

I hope Parting or DRG takes the tourny, **** MKP.

yakitate304 03-25-2012 03:49 PM

Watching Orb's stream to see what his analysis of the Huk game is, people are still trolling him in chat. Pretty sad.

parabola 03-25-2012 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakitate304 (Post 46702021)
Watching Orb's stream to see what his analysis of the Huk game is, people are still trolling him in chat. Pretty sad.

Orb is a dick... Deserves it. The hate comes before the EG incident.

Juzmo 03-25-2012 03:59 PM

lol Parting

yakitate304 03-25-2012 04:02 PM

The guy made a mistake when he was on his personal, unbranded stream. The pitchfork mob got their fix with getting him fired (EG had no choice, and it was the right decision of course), he's apologized and is trying to move on. Just let him. Why people go out of their way to be trolls is so pathetic.

parabola 03-25-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakitate304 (Post 46702595)
The guy made a mistake when he was on his personal, unbranded stream. The pitchfork mob got their fix with getting him fired (EG had no choice, and it was the right decision of course), he's apologized and is trying to move on. Just let him. Why people go out of their way to be trolls is so pathetic.

Oh I agree... But he does deserve it, and it's 100% his fault so I have no sympathy. It is pathetic though.

Savvy 03-25-2012 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yakitate304 (Post 46702595)
The guy made a mistake when he was on his personal, unbranded stream. The pitchfork mob got their fix with getting him fired (EG had no choice, and it was the right decision of course), he's apologized and is trying to move on. Just let him. Why people go out of their way to be trolls is so pathetic.

His apology did have a lot of excuses in it and before the apology he flat out lied about it a few times so I really don't feel sorry for the guy. That said, you would think people that are following him around just troll him would find something better to do.

Savvy 03-25-2012 08:06 PM

LoL tanks? Who makes tanks? What a useless unit :laugh:

MKP schooled DRG with dat micro.

Slot 3 03-25-2012 08:07 PM

MKP's balls-to-the-wall marine aggression is so entertaining to watch.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.