HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Prospects (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Crosby OUT of Canada-Russia Challenge (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=114727)

plaugher 11-21-2004 06:33 PM

Crosby OUT of Canada-Russia Challenge
 
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but:

Quote:

The Québec Major Junior Hockey League confirmed on Sunday that Sidney Crosby of the Rimouski Océanic will miss both games of the ADT Canada-Russia Challenge, Monday in Québec City and Tuesday in Montréal, because of a left ankle sprain.
http://www.lhjmq.qc.ca/lang_en/index...cd3396e2a7b287

acadienboy 11-21-2004 06:46 PM

Yes that is true and he will be replace by Marc-Édouard Vlasic from de quebec rempart

Hossa 11-21-2004 06:55 PM

Vlasic better put on a hell of a show. :mad:

Louiss 11-21-2004 07:49 PM

Vlasic is a stay at home 17years old defenseman.

he is a good player but he won't steal the show tomorrow!

There are a lot of good forwards on the team even with Picard and Crosby out.

The line Roussin-Pouliot-Bernier will be interesting to see.

RaTcine 11-21-2004 07:50 PM

That sucks.
I mean it really sucks.

It was one of my only chance to see him LIVE and I bought my ticket just to see him and he won't even be there.

Scooter2 11-21-2004 08:25 PM

Crosby
 
It appears that Crosby gets injured easily> Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Could he be the Vince Carter of the CHL.

Speed Demon 11-21-2004 11:33 PM

I am disappointed, my entire night is like ruined. My plan was nothing but watch Sidney Crosby on snet.

sharkyz15 11-21-2004 11:43 PM

The line Roussin-Pouliot-Bernier will be interesting to see.[/QUOTE]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Louiss
Vlasic is a stay at home 17years old defenseman.

he is a good player but he won't steal the show tomorrow!

There are a lot of good forwards on the team even with Picard and Crosby out.

The line Roussin-Pouliot-Bernier will be interesting to see.


I would love to see Pouliot and Bernier as they are very good friends and I believe former teamates

not to thrilled about having the con artist Roussin on the line tho
Alex Bourret or maybe even Steven Dixon would be better choices

Come to think of it

Why isnt Bruce Grahm on this team?

I wish Hennessy was playing

leafaholix* 11-21-2004 11:47 PM

He's probably taking the time off, talking with the Habs, I think they're going to sign him soon... you know, because he's a Habs fan and wants desperately to play in Montreal much like Gretzky wanted desperately to play in Toronto back in '78... but instead signed with Edmonton.

:dunno:

loadie 11-21-2004 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooter2
It appears that Crosby gets injured easily> Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Could he be the Vince Carter of the CHL.

From what I recall, this is the second time he was injured since starting in the CHL. The first was from a dirty knee on knee. Not sure where you think he gets injured easily. The next Vince Carter of the CHL? I don't see him asking for trades or walking around brooding, do you? :shakehead

sharkyz15 11-21-2004 11:57 PM

:beatup: :bonk: :loony:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafaholix
He's probably taking the time off, talking with the Habs, I think they're going to sign him soon... you know, because he's a Habs fan and wants desperately to play in Montreal much like Gretzky wanted desperately to play in Toronto back in '78... but instead signed with Edmonton.

:dunno:


leafaholix* 11-21-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkyz15
:beatup: :bonk: :loony:

That's a lot of smilies sharkyz.

sharkyz15 11-22-2004 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafaholix
That's a lot of smilies sharkyz.

good observation 'holik

leafaholix* 11-22-2004 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkyz15
good observation 'holik

So......... how about that Josh Hennessy?

sharkyz15 11-22-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafaholix
So......... how about that Josh Hennessy?


the drink or the player holik?

leafaholix* 11-22-2004 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkyz15
the drink or the player holik?

Joshua... Jossshhhua!

And that's that... I'm out of this thread, nothing to contribute.

sharkyz15 11-22-2004 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leafaholix
Joshua... Jossshhhua!

And that's that... I'm out of this thread, nothing to contribute.

hahaha god i want to say something so bad but enoughs enough

pei fan 11-22-2004 07:53 AM

Can we get back on the subject.The article doesn't state the nature of the injury.
Is it the same injury from the Cabana hit. I heard hewas fully recovered from that.

PEli* 11-22-2004 07:56 AM

It's an ankle injury. Funny how all of these tickets were sold and now he's not going to play. What are the odds?

ALF AmericanLionsFan 11-22-2004 08:24 AM

That sucks

Sweeney 11-22-2004 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
That sucks

Well, congratulations to the Q, i'm happy that he does not play the Russian games, the league is becoming another WWE, so boring to watch...

Speed Demon 11-22-2004 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CrosbyIsGod
Well, congratulations to the Q, i'm happy that he does not play the Russian games, the league is becoming another WWE, so boring to watch...

I love watching 'Q' games. I find they are exciting, but you have to stay away from the Moncton games, those ones are boring.

Sweeney 11-22-2004 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speed Demon
I love watching 'Q' games. I find they are exciting, but you have to stay away from the Moncton games, those ones are boring.

well Rimouski games used to be exciting, when the players could play without a stick in the face

sharkyz15 11-22-2004 05:06 PM

Will the be radio coverage of the game?

Sweeney 11-22-2004 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharkyz15
Will the be radio coverage of the game?

don't think so.. i know that it's on RDS, maybe on TSN


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.