HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Carolina Hurricanes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   GDT: Who we playin'? Winna what? Win-a-peg? That a city or a cheap contest for Pirates? (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1149017)

Carolinas Identity 03-30-2012 02:25 AM

Who we playin'? Winna what? Win-a-peg? That a city or a cheap contest for Pirates?
 
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rolinaLogo.jpg
Good Guys

VS.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/JetsFans.jpg
They're from Winnipeg, Cut 'em some slack

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...oesntTroll.gif


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...olinaLines.png


VS.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...rThrashers.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../JetsLines.png


Let's show these 'ere Nor'ener stickpuckers what it means to support a stickpuck team down souf 'round 'ere. The Power of Harrison Barnes Compels you!!!

Also, Let's go Hurricanes, this is game 7 Stanley Cup. We can lose out as far as I'm concerned, as long as we win this one. lol let's GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo::yo: :yo::yo:

gocanes88 03-30-2012 02:28 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED TO MAKE IT SINCE I'M GOING TO BE THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well. I'm just glad to be able to go to a game again... who else will be present for the festivities?

Carolinas Identity 03-30-2012 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gocanes88 (Post 46971653)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED TO MAKE IT SINCE I'M GOING TO BE THERE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN AGES :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh well. I'm just glad to be able to go to a game again... who else will be present for the festivities?

I apologise haha, just had some funny ideas I wanted to get out . I hope it's worth it at least, I'd hate to make a lousy GDT if you had something better :)

gocanes88 03-30-2012 02:34 AM

I actually wasn't planning anything flashy... but this is pretty epic. Well done, sir. Maybe I can make the GDT for the alumni game or something. :laugh:

Carolinas Identity 03-30-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gocanes88 (Post 46971771)
I actually wasn't planning anything flashy... but this is pretty epic. Well done, sir. Maybe I can make the GDT for the alumni game or something. :laugh:

Have at 'er sir. I just needed one last shot this year at the TrahserJets haha

EDIT: Would it be bad form to go on their GDT and predict a 4-1 win followed by a troll face? :laugh:

tntkid 03-30-2012 02:37 AM

Your picture with the wrong spelling of Jets is actually New York Jets fans. :sarcasm:

Carolinas Identity 03-30-2012 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tntkid (Post 46971829)
Your picture with the wrong spelling of Jets is actually New York Jets fans. :sarcasm:

Winnipeger's also support the New York MEST I hear :sarcasm:

WJG 03-30-2012 02:46 AM

Good luck mates!

I'm predicting a big game by I Seriously Have No Idea Who Half These People Are.

Holden Caulfield 03-30-2012 02:54 AM

Good Luck guys. Hope it's a fun game, we need some entertainment at least :laugh:

The funny thing is that Spencer something or other has the best points per game of any player on the ice except 2nd half performer :laugh: Beauty GDT!

Anton H Christ 03-30-2012 04:16 AM

Ha, excellent GDT, I loled heartily.


3-2 jets, pitkanen and bowman with ours, mittens with hat trick.

normalpsychology 03-30-2012 07:45 AM

i'm going to the game for the first time in ages too! since december!!!!

JMT21 03-30-2012 09:54 AM

JETS STH here... nice GDT... well done.

Feel free to win tonight........ with our road record we're staring right at a Top 5 pick.

good luck - no injuries.

PaulProteus 03-30-2012 10:56 AM

Since it would be better if we won, we probably won't.

Canes down 3-1 when Muller resigns during the 2nd intermission so he can fly to Montreal. :sarcasm:

Will be at the game, and will be tailgating.

vwg* 03-30-2012 11:10 AM

Tonight is a race to the bottom. Who will tank the hardest? Can either team even come close to what Toronto did last night? Tune into tonight at 7 to see.

DaveG 03-30-2012 11:19 AM

I just don't think that's possible. I mean we could tell Andersen to get his geer right now and get on a flight and we'd still be better off in net then Toronto was in using Rynas.

Gotta Catch Em Staal 03-30-2012 11:24 AM

http://jonathanhawkins.net/photoshop...trollcanes.jpg

vwg* 03-30-2012 11:29 AM

Is that troll in Boucher's spot, I don't remember him being so fat, old and fisherman like

garnetpalmetto 03-30-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anton Cooper (Post 46980487)

That's a great team pic. They really captured everybody's essence!

caniac315 03-30-2012 12:34 PM

Eric is better than Jordan and I want the Canes to be better than the ex-Thrashers tonight.

If I win the lottery, drinks on me.:yo:

Cardiac_Canes 03-30-2012 12:54 PM

This Winnipeg hate is starting to get a bit out of hand. Maybe you don't like some of their fans but is that any reason to hate on an entire city?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say almost all of you have never been to Winnipeg before.

faulkingdynamic 03-30-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cardiac_Canes (Post 46984095)
This Winnipeg hate is starting to get a bit out of hand. Maybe you don't like some of their fans but is that any reason to hate on an entire city?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say almost all of you have never been to Winnipeg before.

No but i did just watch a program about the Spartans, Los Bravos, and Hells Angels motorcycle clubs filling the streets with blood and coke. It felt like i was there.

Gr8Dan 03-30-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caniac315 (Post 46983339)
Eric is better than Jordan and I want the Canes to be better than the ex-Thrashers tonight.

If I win the lottery, drinks on me.:yo:

Hell, if you win the lottery you're buying for life at $640 million :laugh:

Cardiac_Canes 03-30-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by faulkingdynamic (Post 46987185)
No but i did just watch a program about the Spartans, Los Bravos, and Hells Angels motorcycle clubs filling the streets with blood and coke. It felt like i was there.

Wow, aren't you just hilarious.

Jet 03-30-2012 02:08 PM

Cheap contest for pirates!

So funny!!! :laugh:

Good luck tonight... nice GDT!

bilpeto 03-30-2012 02:09 PM

Jfwp


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:58 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.