HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   The AHL (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Average ST prices (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1152723)

IceCapsFanNL 04-03-2012 09:39 AM

Average ST prices
 
Hi guys,

How expensive are seasons tickets in your typical AHl arena? How much are you saving off face value?

Majik1987 04-03-2012 10:57 PM

For the Wolves...

http://www.chicagowolves.com/images/...nformation.png

AreaDay of Game PriceSeason TicketFull Year Savings
GOLD CIRCLE
$36
$26
$340
ORANGE LEVEL
$26
$19
$268
GREEN LEVEL
$19
$13
$212
BLUE LEVEL
$16
$11
$188
PURPLE LEVEL
$11
$9
$76

Rumblick 04-04-2012 12:59 PM

Hershey Season Ticket Prices:
100 Level* $660.00 (Gate Price is $893.00)
100 Level (Row A) $740.00 (Gate Price is $1,064.00)
200 Level $540.00 ( Gate Price is $665.00 )



In addition to saving on tickets, we get free parking at Giant Center ( regular cost - $266). You also get a gift, which for the past 4 years has been a refill mug that gets you soda for $1 instead of the $3.50 regular price. You get a Hersheypark pass (admission was $53 last season), discounts at a local restaurant and other minor perks. Compared to most others, I'm pretty happy with my plan.

adsfan 04-04-2012 09:51 PM

Milwaukee was $23 for on the glass seats, $19 for the sides (Mid-deck), $17 for the Stern (end that the Admirals attack twice), $16 for the Bow.

My $17 seats get about a 15 to 20% discount for my 1/2 season tickets. I calculated $490 for the season. The price was not decreased for 2 fewer home games. There is a $1 surcharge included in the ticket price for arena upkeep. There is no additional cost for game day purchases. They have a liberal ticket turn in policy. I know Rochester charges an extra dollar per game day ticket.

IceCapsFanNL 04-05-2012 07:10 AM

I figured that IceCaps tickets would be on the high end but wow!!

Here is a link to our seating chart

http://stjohnsicecaps.com/tickets/seating-chart/

There were almost 5000 STH this year, and many of them have opted to add tickets for next season. I don't think many people cancelled. This year I bought a 10 pack of games, and added a few. Last weekend they e-mailed people who purchased 10 packs and offered us the chance to become STH for 2012-2013. I put my deposit down right away. The general public could buy season tickets as of yesterday. The IceCaps have said that they are not guaranteeing that 10 packs will be sold for next season. A lot of people who are following things are thinking that MileOne will be pretty much full next year with STH.

I would assume the $16 tickets and the $26 tickest will be gone when I get to pick my two seats, and I'll be in the reds or the gray area (which should be colored red). These are $23 plus fees and taxes or just over $29

The cost for the two seats will be $1023.72 for each seat or $26.94 per seat per game. I am saving about $2.50 off face value, so under 10% off

Supply and demand I guess. TNSE does have to subsidize travel expenses of visiting teams. Each team comes for a two game set, and from what I hear get a check for 37K as a travel subsidy.

As a bonus for signing up as STH for next year we were offered a chance to get playoff tickets for this season. I jumped at it. They were $950 for a pair in the gray area. Whatever tickets don't get used, their value goes to reducing how much I pay this summer for the STH.

I figure its a win win, either the Caps go on a good long playoff run, or I get a good chunk taken off what I owe this summer.

Good luck to the Wolves, Milwaukee, and the Bears, (at least in the first round;))

cjerina 04-05-2012 09:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adsfan (Post 47317991)
Milwaukee was $23 for on the glass seats, $19 for the sides (Mid-deck), $17 for the Stern (end that the Admirals attack twice), $16 for the Bow.

My $17 seats get about a 15 to 20% discount for my 1/2 season tickets. I calculated $490 for the season. The price was not decreased for 2 fewer home games. There is a $1 surcharge included in the ticket price for arena upkeep. There is no additional cost for game day purchases. They have a liberal ticket turn in policy. I know Rochester charges an extra dollar per game day ticket.

Season tickets were discounted for the 2 less games, but that may have only been Full Season? I remember getting a letter about it.

Glass seats are about ~$20/gm for a full season, I think this next year will be $820/season because of the increased arena fee.

Govment Cheese 04-05-2012 12:12 PM

Norfolk Admirals 2012-2013

Gold level $600
Red level $500
white level $400

The only real benefits are: ticket in hand, same seat and unused ticket exchange.

IceCapsFanNL 04-05-2012 03:05 PM

What is this unused ticket exchange?

Majik1987 04-05-2012 03:58 PM

If it works like the Wolves, I can take tickets for game that I miss and exchange them for a future game. The Wolves allow you to keep your same value level. So, If I have green level tickets, I can trade them in for other green level tickets to a future game.

adsfan 04-05-2012 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceCapsFanNL (Post 47345237)
What is this unused ticket exchange?

In Milwaukee, you can trade in STX or 1/2 STX for another game in the same month or the next month. You can trade in any unused STX or 1/2 STX for the last home game of the season. I trade for the same value seats, usually the same exact seats since nobody has them for the other 1/2 season. I suppose you could pay something to trade up, if available. Milwaukee has about 2500 full or partial STX. There are no on the glass seats available that I know of.

Chris: You are probably correct. It is only one game less for me being 1/2 STX, even if the percentage is the same.

Govment Cheese 04-05-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceCapsFanNL (Post 47345237)
What is this unused ticket exchange?

As a STH if i miss a game i can exchange the unused ticket for a future game. It is one for one of the same value. You can upgrade if you pay the difference in price. Only lasts through regular season, can not be used for playoffs.

Govment Cheese 04-05-2012 08:28 PM

dupe

adsfan 04-05-2012 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Govment Cheese (Post 47370617)
If i miss a game i can exchange the unused ticket for a future game. Only lasts through regular season, can not be used for playoffs.

Which team? From the DWR banners, I am guessing Grand Rapids.

Govment Cheese 04-05-2012 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adsfan (Post 47372449)
Which team? From the DWR banners, I am guessing Grand Rapids.

nope Norfolk Admirals

adsfan 04-05-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Govment Cheese (Post 47378283)
nope Norfolk Admirals

Congrats on 23 wins!

IceCapsFanNL 04-06-2012 06:26 AM

That ticket policy is cool. Nothing like that here.

Govment Cheese 04-06-2012 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adsfan (Post 47385043)
Congrats on 23 wins!

Thanks
23 is a fluke, 24 is a streak.

I have never seen anything like it. To watch it happening live from the scope arena is awesome. Looking forward to a deep playoff run.

Grew up in Michigan, DRW are my NHL team. But i support the local AHL team. I re-upped my seat already, been a STH since 2006-07.
GO ADMIRALS!

adsfan 04-06-2012 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Govment Cheese (Post 47415653)
Thanks
23 is a fluke, 24 is a streak.

I have never seen anything like it. To watch it happening live from the scope arena is awesome. Looking forward to a deep playoff run.

Grew up in Michigan, DRW are my NHL team. But i support the local AHL team. I re-upped my seat already, been a STH since 2006-07.
GO ADMIRALS!

Grew up in Ohio. Was a Bruins fan in the Bobby Orr days. Nashville fan since 1998.
Started with the other Admirals in 1981 when I moved to Milwaukee. GO ADMIRALS!

adsfan 04-11-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adsfan (Post 47317991)
Milwaukee was $23 for on the glass seats, $19 for the sides (Mid-deck), $17 for the Stern (end that the Admirals attack twice), $16 for the Bow.

My $17 seats get about a 15 to 20% discount for my 1/2 season tickets. I calculated $490 for the season. The price was not decreased for 2 fewer home games. There is a $1 surcharge included in the ticket price for arena upkeep. There is no additional cost for game day purchases. They have a liberal ticket turn in policy. I know Rochester charges an extra dollar per game day ticket.

The price for next season is $320 per seat for 1/2 STX. The $17 seats (like all of the rest) have a $1 stadium upkeep fee that I forgot about. That makes them $18 seats. The discount is about $22 per seat over the full price.

cjerina 04-12-2012 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adsfan (Post 47756751)
The price for next season is $320 per seat for 1/2 STX. The $17 seats (like all of the rest) have a $1 stadium upkeep fee that I forgot about. That makes them $18 seats. The discount is about $22 per seat over the full price.

You mean $2 right? Otherwise, I'm wondering why my STX have a much crappier discount! :) :laugh:

adsfan 04-13-2012 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cjerina (Post 47813891)
You mean $2 right? Otherwise, I'm wondering why my STX have a much crappier discount! :) :laugh:

I don't know. I went 3 rounds with my CFO to get the $320 figure. It does explain how my discount seems to have been cut in half!

Metro Misfits 04-14-2012 12:09 AM

http://gocheckers.com/tickets/season/

I used to sit in 114, now in the Royal Box, only 4 dollars more for the entire season.

I really hate the arena, it was designed as a BB primary, should have been built as a multiuser facility.

ckg927 04-14-2012 07:22 PM

Rochester just opened up season ticket sales for 2012-13.

And, as with this season, they're keeping the prices dirt cheap. No matter where you sit(100s or 200s), full ST packages are $12/game. If you're a current STH, you can renew for $11/game(IF you do so by June 1st).

IceCapsFanNL 04-14-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ckg927 (Post 48004413)
Rochester just opened up season ticket sales for 2012-13.

And, as with this season, they're keeping the prices dirt cheap. No matter where you sit(100s or 200s), full ST packages are $12/game. If you're a current STH, you can renew for $11/game(IF you do so by June 1st).

Wow, thats a good deal

HarbinIceHogs 04-14-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMardigan (Post 47958165)
http://gocheckers.com/tickets/season/

I used to sit in 114, now in the Royal Box, only 4 dollars more for the entire season.

I really hate the arena, it was designed as a BB primary, should have been built as a multiuser facility.

Are the hockey sightlines any better at Bojangles?

p.s. That is a hilarious name for an arena.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.