HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Hockey Fights (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=237)
-   -   Video Ference vs Neal (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1153301)

CoRD 04-03-2012 08:11 PM

Ference vs Neal

Give the nod to Neal.

NESN feed.

Corncob 04-03-2012 08:13 PM

Jack Edwards has a strange concept of 'takedown'

Bi Coastal Bawse* 04-03-2012 08:17 PM

Neal wouldn't go with Lucic but he would with Ference

Sivek 04-03-2012 08:20 PM

Ference fell on top of Neal, means he won, right, right? :sarcasm:

Neal didn't even want to go and he still whopped on Ference.

mrmyheadhurts 04-03-2012 08:20 PM

Can someone explain to me why Ference didn't get an instigator there? And what the hell was he freaking out about?

Sivek 04-03-2012 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmyheadhurts (Post 47247719)
Can someone explain to me why Ference didn't get an instigator there? And what the hell was he freaking out about?

Because the Pens were on the PP, pretty much standard operation procedure for NHL. As for what he freaking about, I have no clue, Chara and Lucic have been running Neal all game cause Neal banged Chara around last meeting, Bruins hockey and all that.

CamDegs13 04-03-2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sivek (Post 47247605)
Ference fell on top of Neal, means he won, right, right? :sarcasm:

Neal didn't even want to go and he still whopped on Ference.

Nobody said Ference won the fight...I think even Bruins fans are willing to admit that. But good for Ference to go with a much bigger Neal. He had it coming.

jr99svt 04-03-2012 08:25 PM

:youtube:?

Stradale 04-03-2012 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsABruin (Post 47247117)
Neal wouldn't go with Lucic but he would with Ference

Why would Neal fight Lucic? Seriously, try thinking like a human sometimes.

Neal is a 40 goals scorer, and for no reason, he will risk injuring himself to fight Lucic?

You Bruins fans should understand that players on other teams actually think before getting in a fight. They are not caveman you know.

It took Ference to jump him, dropping the gloves for Neal to accept the invitation.

Stradale 04-03-2012 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrmyheadhurts (Post 47247719)

Neal just scored on a 5 on 3. Pittsburgh was still on the PP so of course the refs will not give an instigator on that. Ference jumped Neal and dropped the gloves. Neal took 2-3 seconds before dropping his.

bruinforstanley 04-03-2012 09:01 PM

Feel free to embed it

Yeah, Neal really kicked his arse....lol! More like a draw with each player landing one punch.

dafoomie 04-03-2012 09:12 PM

Bi Coastal Bawse* 04-03-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stradale (Post 47249343)

Neal is a 40 goals scorer, and for no reason, he will risk injuring himself to fight Lucic?

You Bruins fans should understand that players on other teams actually think before getting in a fight. They are not caveman you know.

It took Ference to jump him, dropping the gloves for Neal to accept the invitation.

Oh and what is Lucic? a 30 goal scorer? Maybe YOU should think before you post.

Big McLargehuge 04-03-2012 09:16 PM

Should have been an instigator...still made me laugh how the Bruins targeted Neal all night because he had the audacity to actually play Chara tough in the last game...it didn't exactly work to take him off his game and he sure as hell had no reason to fight Lucic.

Neal won the fight, Edwards' takedown comment was laughable (as is everything else he says), but it wasn't exactly a dominating fight by Neal, either. It was a pretty typical almost no punches landed fight from two guys that probably shouldn't drop the gloves too often.

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsABruin (Post 47257901)

Cool. Fighting is a part of Lucic's game...it isn't part of Neal's game. Neal had nothing to answer for and no reason to fight Lucic (or anyone who doesn't jump him).

VeddarRants 04-03-2012 09:23 PM

Sad showing by Neal, who fights Ference to a draw. He's got 3-4 inches and 25 pounds on Ference. This guy is suppose to be a power forward? :laugh:

Dampland 04-03-2012 09:32 PM

OMG ... that announcer is the most biased Homer I've heard!!

Danger 04-03-2012 09:39 PM

"His hair looks beautiful, doesn't it?"

Wut

SenzZen 04-03-2012 09:43 PM

Vintage Jack Edwards right there.

N o o d l e s 04-03-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stradale (Post 47249343)

Neal is not a 40 goal scorer. What you maybe meant was Neal has scored 40 goals this season. Correct? Calling him a 40 goal scorer implies he does this on the regular. Stat check?

Anyway, I could have beaten Ference in a fight too if I pulled his sweater over his face and hit him then. That didn't continue when Ference was able to get his head out of the sweater did it??? And you're right it did take Ference jumping him, because he was willingly talking like a little ***** to Lucic and Chara. If you don't wanna fight don't talk ****. I saw his NHL 36 he likes to chirp. Pretty big mouth coming from someone who won't drop em after. Musta been all those years playing with Avery, Ott, and Ribero...

OneSharpMarble 04-03-2012 10:07 PM

You can actually hear jack edwards getting dumber.

Erz8771 04-03-2012 10:14 PM

Really Edwards?

cashman rules* 04-03-2012 10:31 PM

Glad i had the nbc feed tonight:laugh:Props to Ference for bringing the fight to Neal and i gave the win to Neal as well but Ference landed the best punch of the fight.Btw habby trolls,foreeeeeeeeeeee!

bcv 04-03-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhatsABruin (Post 47257901)

Fortunately for you, Lucic is one of kind player. Not only is he a goon, he's also a 30 goals scorer. Neal on the other hand is all about skills and is not a fighter at all.

So before you **** on every non-fighters for fighting non-heavyweight and saying he wouldn't drop Lucic, of course not. Would you drop with Lucic?

Also, Neal didn't even want to fight with Ference. Get your homer glasses off.

bambamcam4ever 04-03-2012 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N O O D L E S (Post 47263599)
Neal is not a 40 goal scorer. What you maybe meant was Neal has scored 40 goals this season. Correct? Calling him a 40 goal scorer implies he does this on the regular. Stat check?

Anyway, I could have beaten Ference in a fight too if I pulled his sweater over his face and hit him then. That didn't continue when Ference was able to get his head out of the sweater did it??? And you're right it did take Ference jumping him, because he was willingly talking like a little ***** to Lucic and Chara. If you don't wanna fight don't talk ****. I saw his NHL 36 he likes to chirp. Pretty big mouth coming from someone who won't drop em after. Musta been all those years playing with Avery, Ott, and Ribero...

I must be missing something.

Sh00terMcGavin 04-03-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bambamcam4ever (Post 47269067)
I must be missing something.

Same here :laugh: