HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Edmonton Oilers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   TSN 1260: What's going on? Part 3 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1153731)

s7ark 04-04-2012 12:27 AM

What's going on? Part 3
 
Old one passed a thousand. Continue here.

A few recent posts from the old thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JessikaLovejoy (Post 46768203)
Hemsky was asked straight up if his contract had a nmc or ntc. He said no.

http://video.oilers.nhl.com/videocen...id=0&id=160109 (1:00 mark)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyster110 (Post 47269821)
i like inside hockey, the combination of dreger, Bobby mac, Friedman and doug Maclean provide a good grasp of the NHL and rishaug gives great insight on the oilers. i also like the out of town reporters, but i feel they should do more oil kings interviews

the only reason i listen to oilers lunch is for bobs interviews with marek, and green/laxdal and the occasional CIS talk

gregors show is great with the variety and the openline, but seeing as i podcast most of the shows i find 4 hours to much, so i only listen to him when i can

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomo (Post 47270443)
i think they read this thread for sure. You guys criticized Chase and he got booted.

You guys said the ad was racist, havent heard about it since.

We hold the power, what should we do next muahhah

Quote:

Originally Posted by goggog (Post 47273787)
Love Gregor's show. Been listening to him religiously for over a decade.


Bergeron47 04-04-2012 12:50 AM

Gregor used to be my favorite, listened to him every night when i lived in Canada, but as hyster110 said, I only listen to Oilers Lunch now as living in Australia confines me to podcasts. I also only get 2gb of Internet a month, so listening to Bob over Gregor saves my data usage.

Evil Ernie 04-04-2012 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bergeron47 (Post 47274873)
Gregor used to be my favorite, listened to him every night when i lived in Canada, but as hyster110 said, I only listen to Oilers Lunch now as living in Australia confines me to podcasts. I also only get 2gb of Internet a month, so listening to Bob over Gregor saves my data usage.

2 Gigs. Sweet Cheesus.

CODERRE 04-05-2012 10:28 PM

Will Fraser TEAM 1260
 
Is anyone else annoyed by this guy as much as me?
I can barely listen to the morning show anymore.

Beerfish 04-05-2012 10:29 PM

1000 times better than chase was.

Ganz 04-05-2012 10:30 PM

1) You haven't posted in 2yrs for this?
2) I don't mind.

Shizuka 04-05-2012 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beerfish (Post 47390919)
1000 times better than chase was.

I'm not a fan of Dustin Nielsen either, to be honest. Still has that amateur vibe about him, particularly when he interviews the hockey insiders every morning. I remember they had one stupid poll on the website about who would win in a fight between two fictional characters (something to that effect) and he actually asked Bob McKenzie about it. You could just hear the disdain in McKenzie's voice when he responded....:shakehead. Kinda bushleague and amateurish, but I dunno who else they would bring on. I don't mind Fraser from his days at night with Gregor.

jumptheshark 04-05-2012 10:42 PM

Kelly Chase is that you#?

We have a thread all about 1260 a few slots down

Oilmageddon* 04-05-2012 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CODERRE (Post 47390701)
Is anyone else annoyed by this guy as much as me?
I can barely listen to the morning show anymore.

Hey Kyle time for you to move on.;)

SeriousBusiness 04-05-2012 10:45 PM

Epic first post.

CanadianCommie 04-05-2012 11:39 PM

Nelson and Fraser are pretty good as a tandem. they aren't always real serious, but it's still a HUUUGE upgrade over Chase.

I actually stopped listening to stauffer's show entirely. he does good interviews but I really like the 2 shows that 1260 puts up against his.

awesomo 04-05-2012 11:44 PM

I heard Spector saying Gregor has the highest ratings of the sports shows in Edmonton

He was kinda giving it to him about it lol

thadd 04-06-2012 12:34 AM

*crosses fingers that Hemsky gets traded to Columbus for 30th overall at the draft*

Endless Fade 04-06-2012 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thadd (Post 47403869)
*crosses fingers that Hemsky gets traded to Columbus for 30th overall at the draft*

Columbus sure earned that president trophy. :sarcasm:

IBleedOil247 04-06-2012 09:47 AM

I cant stand him either...IMO Chase is 1000 times better.
I have never liked Will though, his voice completely irritates me

abootzky 04-06-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IBleedOil247 (Post 47414885)
IMO Chase is 1000 times better.

The only way that could be true is if he was replaced by nobody.

CanadianCommie 04-06-2012 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abootzky (Post 47415267)
The only way that could be true is if he was replaced by nobody.


even then that might be addition by subtraction, and it'd be kinda funny to listen to nielsen carry on a conversation with nobody...well, at least funnier and more interesting than having Chase on the show anyways.

Krut 04-06-2012 11:32 AM

I like Fraser better than Chase, but some of his opinions are pretty out there. The other day he said that he would take Pietrangelo over any player in the league if he was starting a franchise. He also went on this tangent about how Tampa Bay was "wasting" Stamkos because they were bad this year, and he "wasn't going to have many more of these types of seasons." What?

Hockey Fan #751 04-06-2012 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awesomo (Post 47399121)
I heard Spector saying Gregor has the highest ratings of the sports shows in Edmonton

He was kinda giving it to him about it lol

Tencer is much higher rated than Gregor.

CanadianCommie 04-06-2012 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krut (Post 47419421)
I like Fraser better than Chase, but some of his opinions are pretty out there. The other day he said that he would take Pietrangelo over any player in the league if he was starting a franchise. He also went on this tangent about how Tampa Bay was "wasting" Stamkos because they were bad this year, and he "wasn't going to have many more of these types of seasons." What?


His opinion on Peitrangelo may end up seeming really good in a few years, but it seems a little premature...stamkos wasted in Tampa? meh, probably not, although he may think that Stamkos will have a downturn in production like Ovechkin did, but I didn't hear the segment myself.

metallicat 04-06-2012 12:41 PM

Mmmm Allison Currie. I wonder if Meg Morrison will come back eventually?

curb 04-06-2012 12:47 PM

Gregor is such a dip$hit, his condescending tone and whispering jack ass asides piss me off

abootzky 04-06-2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hockey Fan #751 (Post 47421845)
Tencer is much higher rated than Gregor...

...by Tencer.

dixs35 04-06-2012 02:31 PM

Last night Tencer was making light of his and Brown's contract situation after the game as in they don't have one. Big changes coming hopefully...... I don't mind Brown but would love to see Ched and Sportsnet make a major overhaul in regaurds to their on-air personalities.

Sammy* 04-06-2012 02:53 PM

Tencer is a tool.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:54 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.