HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Montreal Canadiens (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Price not going to World Championship (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1157707)

samsquanch9* 04-07-2012 07:01 PM

Price not going to World Championship

Dave Stubbs‏@habsinsideout1

#Habs Price tells Journal de Montreal he's not going to Worlds next month

Bad Natey 04-07-2012 07:42 PM

That's fine.

We have Reimer. :sarcasm:

Muminek 04-07-2012 07:48 PM

If Ward is going it shouldn`t be a problem for your country. I hope Price uses the time to work on his game even more. It`s a win-win.

PyrettaBlaze 04-07-2012 08:58 PM

Pacioretty going!

JFChaumont:
#Habs : Pacioretty confirme sa présence au Championnat du monde à Helsinki.

sharks9 04-07-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PyrettaBlaze (Post 47514429)
Pacioretty going!

JFChaumont:
#Habs : Pacioretty confirme sa présence au Championnat du monde à Helsinki.

Nice! Would love to see Desharnais get an invite as well, it's possible if Stamkos, Staal or Tavares don't want to go.

Bobby G 04-07-2012 10:12 PM

That really sucks for Price and Canada, he would have had a great shot at being the starter

Plekanec & Pacioretty are confirmed.

Habs in the running
Canada: Subban, Gorges, Desharnais (longshot)
Russia: Markov (?), Emelin

Cole declined his invite from the States

Myron Gaines* 04-07-2012 10:15 PM

I hope to see Pacioretty and Subban

Nicko999 04-07-2012 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyG (Post 47523445)
That really sucks for Price and Canada, he would have had a great shot at being the starter

Habs in the running

Probably tired of playing with Patches... I smell controversy for next season.:sarcasm:

SAKS AVENUE 04-07-2012 10:19 PM

Why not?

I'm a bit bummed because if hockey was his passion and life he would go, espeacially after such a bad season for the Habs. Question marks galore...........What's he going to do instead?

Bummer on many levels. Not trying to start a debate on is his heart really in hockey but come on.......represent while you can. Be thankful for what you have. All that.

Bad Natey 04-07-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SAKS AVENUE (Post 47524047)
Why not?

I'm a bit bummed because if hockey was his passion and life he would go, espeacially after such a bad season for the Habs. Question marks galore...........What's he going to do instead?

Bummer on many levels. Not trying to start a debate on is his heart really in hockey but come on.......represent while you can. Be thankful for what you have. All that.

Ummm.. maybe because he has a concussion?

samsquanch9* 04-07-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Why not?

I think he does roping in the off-season so probably that

Myron Gaines* 04-07-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Why not?

He's going to beat children and run over elderly people. I really wish someone like u would teach him a lesson.

Player 61 04-07-2012 10:29 PM

He must have a concussion, did you guys see that cowboy outfit at the game. :laugh:

loudi94 04-07-2012 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxPac67 (Post 47525141)
He must have a concussion, did you guys see that cowboy outfit at the game. :laugh:

When he goes out tonight everyone in Montreal will know that he's Carey Mother ****ing Price. :D

Schooner Guy 04-07-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muminek (Post 47505889)
If Ward is going it shouldn`t be a problem for your country. I hope Price uses the time to work on his game even more. It`s a win-win.

Our franchise player has a concussion which is preventing him from playing hockey and it's win-win?

NewBlood 04-07-2012 10:46 PM

Budaj, Eller and Kaberle are going as well I believe.

SB164 04-07-2012 10:50 PM

Suggestion for a fun little skit during the NHL awards:

Carey Price as Jon Voight and David Desharnais as Dustin Hoffman from Midnight Cowboy.

"Hey, je suis en train de marcher ostie!"

uocooco 04-07-2012 10:57 PM

Quote:

Why not?

Are you being sarcastic?

The guy has a concussion lol...

Nicko999 04-07-2012 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewBlood (Post 47526941)
Budaj, Eller and Kaberle are going as well I believe.

I feel bad for the Czech republic.

Beatnik 04-08-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaxPac67 (Post 47525141)

In other circumstances that hat could have become more popular than Théo's tuque!!

I'm glad Price is skipping the WC. He have a concussion , It's good that he have the occasion to heal it completely.

Atas2000 04-08-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BobbyG (Post 47523445)

Habs in the running

Emelin is a sure shot. It's his former coach coaching the NT. And he likes to work with guys who know his system already. Markov should have a talk with the NT soon.

DrunkenHabz 04-08-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahnaMahna (Post 47500917)
Dave Stubbs‏@habsinsideout1

#Habs Price tells Journal de Montreal he's not going to Worlds next month

What a punk.

No seriously, good on him, isn't he supposed to have a concussion? Good decision. Markov, please take notes.

donghabs98 04-08-2012 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicko999 (Post 47523899)
Probably tired of playing with Patches... I smell controversy for next season.:sarcasm:

The Montreal Media is all over this

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...er_Monster.jpg

capebretoncanadien 04-08-2012 11:59 AM

Too bad about Price not playing but he'll have a nice long offseason to rest, heal up and unwind from this crap season.

Glad about Cole declining also. He played a really hard nosed season took a lot of shoves into the posts and drove the net like a madman. He's gotta be pretty dinged up by now.