HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   GDT: ECQF #1 - Sens @ Rangers Part 2 (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1163511)

Loffen 04-12-2012 07:49 PM

ECQF #1 - Sens @ Rangers Part 2
 
Lgr.

we want cup 04-12-2012 07:50 PM

Loved the USA chant. Getting goals from a couple of American guys. Retaliation for the "silver medal" chant against Miller. :laugh:

Fitzy 04-12-2012 07:50 PM

Thank you Loffen.

Man, never a shortage of spam but when something productive needs to be done, everybody disappears. :laugh:

nyrpassion 04-12-2012 07:50 PM

First half of the period was shaky. After Gabby's goal stuff calmed down. And the refs were absolutely horrible.

DeadPuck 04-12-2012 07:50 PM

Haven't heard the goal song. Have they been playing it?

ImIdaho 04-12-2012 07:50 PM

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the U.S.A. chant.

















But it's the cup!



NYR94 04-12-2012 07:51 PM

The dreaded 3 goal lead. Rangers can't sit back like Pittsburgh did last night. Big mistake.

BlueshirtBlitz 04-12-2012 07:51 PM

Don't like the USA chant. Whatever though, don't give a **** what the Garden chants if we can keep this lead. Hell, i'd invite barking dog seal man over from Boston if we win.

tlallstar6 04-12-2012 07:51 PM

Am I the only one who saw the ref say "shut the **** up" to hank following the trip on karlson??
I swear I saw it, and I went back to check the recording and I still will swear I saw it


too lazy to read back to see if anyone brought this up

WeWillWinTonight 04-12-2012 07:51 PM

The USA chant is too much for me.

Anyway, I really wanna see Kreider suit up this series. Put him in for Mitchell and his couple of useless minutes and give the kid some PP time when the opportunity presents itself. Why not?

we want cup 04-12-2012 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz (Post 47855605)
Don't like the USA chant. Whatever though, don't give a **** what the Garden chants if we can keep this lead. Hell, i'd invite barking dog seal man over from Boston if we win.

I forgot about that. :laugh:

Brady Skjei 04-12-2012 07:51 PM

Way to end the 2nd boys! :yo: Still 20 minutes to play though..

MDL8981 04-12-2012 07:51 PM

I thought that was the most one-sided officiated period I've seen all year. Thats saying alot considering we play the Pens alot.

Good stuff that we're overcoming all of it.

The Perfect Paradox 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

The refs were even more abysmal that period. I can't pull myself to care though because of the 3-0 lead :D

Muh 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

Great finish to that period, huge 3 goal lead.

Dunno if this was posted yet on here, but this was CBC opening video.


Bob Richards 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

Everyone getting so upset about USA chants on main boards. I'm not a huge fan of them either but who really cares?

we want cup 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

AA with two assists through two periods.

Riverdale 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

How can you not love the USA chant? Unless of course you aren't American.

We should hold press conferences and vote on what chants we should use during the game so as not to offend anyone or leave any country out. *rolls eyes*...Who cares...

Kane One 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadPuck (Post 47855579)
Haven't heard the goal song. Have they been playing it?

Yes. A whole three times. :D

silverfish 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tlallstar6 (Post 47855681)
Am I the only one who saw the ref say "shut the **** up" to hank following the trip on karlson??
I swear I saw it, and I went back to check the recording and I still will swear I saw it


too lazy to read back to see if anyone brought this up

Saw it too. Second time this season that has happened, at least that I've seen.

Cresto 04-12-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueshirtBlitz (Post 47855605)
Don't like the USA chant. Whatever though, don't give a **** what the Garden chants if we can keep this lead. Hell, i'd invite barking dog seal man over from Boston if we win.

No need, I do a great barking dog seal man impression :nod: ;) ARFF ARFFFF LARFFF ARFFF

Keep playing hard. Play a full.... 50 minutes boys! (-10 minutes from 1st half of the 2nd)

bigplay41 04-12-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by we want cup (Post 47855513)
Loved the USA chant. Getting goals from a couple of American guys. Retaliation for the "silver medal" chant against Miller. :laugh:

Dont really see how the silver medal chant has anything to do with Ottawa. Now of the Jets were playing you guys i can understand it

Nickmo82 04-12-2012 07:53 PM

Sharks beating St. Louis. Is that representative of how the game is going?

DeadPuck 04-12-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaneone (Post 47855857)
Yes. A whole three times. :D

:handclap:

trilobyte 04-12-2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Riverdale (Post 47855789)
How can you not love the USA chant? Unless of course you aren't American.

We should hold press conferences and vote on what chants we should use during the game so as not to offend anyone or leave any country out. *rolls eyes*...Who cares...

I don't love it, but I wouldn't want to hear a Canada chant up here either, just the way I roll.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:14 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.