HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Philadelphia Flyers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Amen bundy (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1166799)

flyguys7475 04-15-2012 05:56 PM

Amen bundy

http://www.crossingbroad.com/2012/04...ey-crosby.html

sad but true

pughater 04-15-2012 06:04 PM

pens are the dirtiest team!

Hextallent63 04-15-2012 06:45 PM

i cant stop listening to this. if i had the know how id take all the video of crosby this series and make a montage of all the sissy crap he has done . i think the reputation that we have magnify's everyuthing that goes on during our games. due to that fact i think the rest of the league sees crosby for what he really is, evenmore so then in the past. if i were a proffesional anything in the league (coach-asst coach-gm-trainer) id have absolutely nothing to do with a team thAT is captained by someone like him. no wonder knuckleheads like letang and neal play like they do sometimes, look who they are supposed to follow.

Krishna 04-15-2012 06:57 PM

As a flyers fan, I'd like to comment on this. But i don't have 20 thousand dollars to give the NHL

bennysflyers16 04-15-2012 07:01 PM

Fine incoming:cry:

Alchemy 04-15-2012 07:04 PM

Crosby better be glad he is in this era of hockey.

GoneFullHextall 04-15-2012 07:10 PM

In all honestly the Flyers handled the ******** by the Pens about as well as you can ask. The Pens wanted to goon it up and play like a garbage team. No need to lower ourselves to their puke level.

Hextallent63 04-15-2012 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm0ka47 (Post 48104033)

amen to that. if he tryed pulling the stuff that he does in the 80s and even early 90s..... names like probert and kocur, and berube and brown and mcsorley and otto and even lindros and stevens ...... crosby would be carving out his own gravestone.

Joey Mac 04-15-2012 07:18 PM

was fun to listen to while driving home from work today, bundy was going off

Larry44 04-15-2012 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krishna (Post 48103391)
As a flyers fan, I'd like to comment on this. But i don't have 20 thousand dollars to give the NHL

In the first intermission, Aaron Ward described Crysbaby as doing 'weaselly crap', IIRCTMSR*.

No doubt the NHL will demand an apology and ask TSN to fire him.

*If I recall correctly through my seething rage

Orange Crush 89 04-15-2012 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sm0ka47 (Post 48104033)

No kidding. Dude would have had both knees broken by now.

martyd 04-15-2012 10:39 PM

quote from the NHL site on from the recap of the game

"I don't have to sit here and explain why I pushed a glove away," Crosby said defiantly. "They're doing a lot of things out there, too. You know what, we don't like each other. Was I going to sit there and pick up his glove for him? What was I supposed to do?"

With there captain taking that stance and acting like that, no wonder the game went that way for them.

If not mistaken the captain sets the tone, he is the guy, who his team mates on the ice look to, so seeing him do childish things like that set the standard real low...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5UqTgGJ8Fg

language in the video is a bit vulgar, but replace Australia with Captain Courageous

orangecrush8 04-15-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry44 (Post 48106117)
In the first intermission, Aaron Ward described Crysbaby as doing 'weaselly crap', IIRCTMSR*.

No doubt the NHL will demand an apology and ask TSN to fire him.

*If I recall correctly through my seething rage

Ward absolutely said that.

I remember thinking, "wow I couldn't have said it better myself".

sxHarr05 04-16-2012 01:38 AM

Tim Saunders:
"In my day we called them nipples". :laugh:

Readyrock 04-16-2012 01:54 AM

Sounds like Mr. Therien has a case of testosterone poisoning.

Crosby didn't cross the line today in the way some of his teammates did. He knows there's certain things he can get away with and he uses that to his advantage. Swatting Voracek's glove, punching Giroux after the linesman arrived and tossing Hartnell all falls under the category of gamesmanship and pestering.

If the criticism is that Crosby refuses to square up for a fair bareknuckle boxing match, then yeah, he's guilty.

Everything he did today was pretty standard for a game against your arch nemesis. He didn't crosscheck a throat, pull hair, punch a man when he's down, jump into a hit, etc.

mirimon 04-16-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoneFullHolmgren (Post 48104683)
In all honestly the Flyers handled the ******** by the Pens about as well as you can ask. The Pens wanted to goon it up and play like a garbage team. No need to lower ourselves to their puke level.

I hope they play game four the same way. Don't get carried away and seek revenge on Neal (if he plays), or something like that, but finish the checks as usual and hope the Pens keep on focusing on the wrong things.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Readyrock (Post 48146745)
Sounds like Mr. Therien has a case of testosterone poisoning.

Crosby didn't cross the line today in the way some of his teammates did. He knows there's certain things he can get away with and he uses that to his advantage. Swatting Voracek's glove, punching Giroux after the linesman arrived and tossing Hartnell all falls under the category of gamesmanship and pestering.

If the criticism is that Crosby refuses to square up for a fair bareknuckle boxing match, then yeah, he's guilty.

Everything he did today was pretty standard for a game against your arch nemesis. He didn't crosscheck a throat, pull hair, punch a man when he's down, jump into a hit, etc.

I love Crosby like this. He's clearly not in the right place mentally. In game 3 he was more concerned with pushing away gloves, chirping with Bryzgalov and such things than acutally playing. He had one shot on net, and that was with less than two minutes remaining of the game on a power play. I hope he continues to play like this against the Flyers for the rest of his career.

Orange Crush 89 04-16-2012 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirimon (Post 48155361)
I hope they play game four the same way. Don't get carried away and seek revenge on Neal (if he plays), or something like that, but finish the checks as usual and hope the Pens keep on focusing on the wrong things.

I love Crosby like this. He's clearly not in the right place mentally. In game 3 he was more concerned with pushing away gloves, chirping with Bryzgalov and such things than acutally playing. He had one shot on net, and that was with less than two minutes remaining of the game on a power play. I hope he continues to play like this against the Flyers for the rest of his career.

Which won't be much longer if he keeps playing like a little menstruating *****.