HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   News Article: Bertuzzi Plays Ping-Pong Cop vs. Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1169059)

66Falconboy 04-17-2012 08:50 AM

Bertuzzi Plays Ping-Pong Cop vs. Predators

I thought this was pretty funny....something to loosen us up before the game tonight.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...medium=twitter

MedicBluesFan443 04-17-2012 08:54 AM

Blues fan coming in peace. That said... Preds.. Please continue to wipe the floor with Detroit. You will make my dreams come true! I do not hate many things in life but the Wings are one thing that I hate with every fiber of my being.:handclap:

VFL615* 04-17-2012 09:25 AM

Old news i posted this yesterday afternoon. I hope stuff like this continues to fuel the fire for the Preds. How childish and stupid.

Juneemoon 04-17-2012 09:41 AM

This incident has caused a writer in Nashville to tweet the link to a story he wrote back in March, which includes mentions of the ping pong table in Detroit, strangely enough.

http://www.examiner.com/nashville-pr...-few-predators

wadesworld 04-17-2012 09:42 AM

So, when Detroit returns to Nashville, which option should the Preds do:

1) Place ping-pong table near the visitor's locker room with a sign that says, "Todd. Enjoy, with our compliments."

2) Place a ping-pong table near the visitor's locker room that's surrounded by barbed wire, a couple rent-a-cops, and numerous signs with red skulls and crossbones symbols, stating "Off limits to all Bertuzzis"

Joe T Choker 04-17-2012 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wadesworld (Post 48235447)

1) Place ping-pong table near the visitor's locker room with a sign that says, "Todd. Enjoy, with our compliments."

2) Place a ping-pong table near the visitor's locker room that's surrounded by barbed wire, a couple rent-a-cops, and numerous signs with red skulls and crossbones symbols, stating "Off limits to all Bertuzzis"

Hey Todd, Just think about Mooreing somebody with two rent-a-cops standing there

Tennman 04-17-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

I vote for number 1. Plus filling the visitors locker room with ping-pong balls.

Preds311 04-17-2012 09:52 AM

I'd vote for #1 and filling up the Visitor's lockeroom with catfish.

wadesworld 04-17-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tennman (Post 48235653)
I vote for number 1. Plus filling the visitors locker room with ping-pong balls.

Winner.

tserberis* 04-17-2012 09:57 AM

I think we all should throw the balls on the ice when we take them out on Friday. Yellow colored.
All those balls will be around on ice during handshake...

Pure orgasm...

Roman Yoshi 04-17-2012 10:09 AM

Love these ideas.

Love the idea of putting catfish in their locker room too.

AEM6729 04-17-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Or, 3. Purchase several super-deluxe ping-pong tables and hold an elaborate tournament for Predators only.

Or my personal favorite, 4. When/if we eliminate the Wings, ship a ping-pong table to Bertuzzi with a set of paddles and a nice note inviting him to work on his game all summer. :laugh:

preds1 04-17-2012 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tserberis (Post 48236125)
I think we all should throw the balls on the ice when we take them out on Friday. Yellow colored.
All those balls will be around on ice during handshake...

Pure orgasm...

Make it rain...... :nod:

Roman Yoshi 04-17-2012 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AEM6729 (Post 48237217)
Or, 3. Purchase several super-deluxe ping-pong tables and hold an elaborate tournament for Predators only.

Or my personal favorite, 4. When/if we eliminate the Wings, ship a ping-pong table to Bertuzzi with a set of paddles and a nice note inviting him to work on his game all summer. :laugh:

LOVE :handclap:

golfmade 04-17-2012 10:51 AM

If I could I would personally challenge Bertuzzi to a ping pong game. I'd wipe the floor with his punk ass.

Tennman 04-17-2012 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golfmade (Post 48238601)
If I could I would personally challenge Bertuzzi to a ping pong game. I'd wipe the floor with his punk ass.

He'd just hit you in the back of the head with the paddle.

PredsV82 04-17-2012 12:28 PM

someone needs to post this on the main board... not that the whole world doesnt already know what a douchecanoe he is...

PhoneGuy 04-17-2012 12:57 PM

According to Craig Custance on Twitter,

"Red Wings say no truth to Bertuzzi taking ping pong paddles away from Predators. Security told Nashville table was off limits."

Yeah, right..:sarcasm:

trotzian brow 04-17-2012 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoneGuy (Post 48245809)
According to Craig Custance on Twitter,

"Red Wings say no truth to Bertuzzi taking ping pong paddles away from Predators. Security told Nashville table was off limits."

Yeah, right..:sarcasm:

I thought it was funny, but this makes him sound like a bigger dick. He told security? Wha? :cry:

PhoneGuy 04-17-2012 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trotzian brow (Post 48246519)
I thought it was funny, but this makes him sound like a bigger dick. He told security? Wha? :cry:

I don't know if he did or not. Per Josh Cooper via twitter, Yip and Josi went out to play like they have up there in the past, and a security guard told them the table was off-limits.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/predator...-table-tennis/

Perhaps I :sarcasm: too soon. :D

Broom of the System 04-17-2012 02:02 PM

It appears Bertuzzi tattled to security. That makes it even more hilarious...

"I came out of our room, saw some of their guys wanting to play on our Ping Pong tables and told security," Bertuzzi told the Free Press. "I didn't do anything else. I didn't move the table myself."

Big tough guy... lol

Roman Yoshi 04-17-2012 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broom of the System (Post 48250011)

"I came out of our room, saw some of their guys wanting to play on our Ping Pong tables and told security," Bertuzzi told the Free Press. "I didn't do anything else. I didn't move the table myself."

Big tough guy... lol

What a *****

We should tell our event staff to not give their locker room toilet paper

TMI 04-17-2012 02:20 PM

My god... some people need to develop senses of humor. Someone is upset that this has become a joke. I was curious as to why it should be anything but a joke since it's so funny. He told me that it's easy to look at it as a joke since I'm the one laughing...

******* folks. It was a Wings player being an ass, tattling to the security guard, and having a ping pong table removed so Preds players couldn't play. Preds fans aren't upset, and Wings fans have absolutely no reason to be. :shakehead

Roman Yoshi 04-17-2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThirdManIn (Post 48251157)
My god... some people need to develop senses of humor. Someone is upset that this has become a joke. I was curious as to why it should be anything but a joke since it's so funny. He told me that it's easy to look at it as a joke since I'm the one laughing...

******* folks. It was a Wings player being an ass, tattling to the security guard, and having a ping pong table removed so Preds players couldn't play. Preds fans aren't upset, and Wings fans have absolutely no reason to be. :shakehead

oh its funny but its funny in a way that is a bit irksome too. If you can't take a return prank, probably shouldn't do the initial one either.

1c3 04-17-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broom of the System (Post 48250011)

Big tough guy... lol

In the former story, he was being a ******, but at least he maintained some of his manhood.

This? Now he just sounds like a sissy.