HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   New York Rangers (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Missing - Please help us find Marian Gaborik AKA "Gabby" (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1170483)

DeadPuck 04-18-2012 09:57 AM

Missing - Please help us find Marian Gaborik AKA "Gabby"
 
http://jshelly.com/images/gaborik.JPG

MSG the place to be* 04-18-2012 10:11 AM

Great thread.

He's probably looking for his dexterity wherever he is.

Ruotsalainen29 04-18-2012 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 48315703)
Great thread.

He's probably looking for his dexterity wherever he is.

Don't you mean his kinetic energy? :laugh:

Killem Dafoe 04-18-2012 10:14 AM

lol ^

Tawnos 04-18-2012 10:15 AM

:laugh: Well, that was totally predictable.

Look, right now the Senators are doing a great job not giving Gaborik space. Good job on them. The great thing about this team is that, while Gaborik helps, they don't lean on him to win. Going back to the last two regular season games is meaningless too. Especially considering that he had just come off 2g 1a in the previous 2 games, plus a month where he was 3rd in the league in points, and also considering the fact that the entire team didn't really show up for either game.

Also, the guy has 1 goal and 2 posts in 3 games. I'm not all that worried about him.

MSG the place to be* 04-18-2012 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruotsalainen29 (Post 48315771)
Don't you mean his kinetic energy? :laugh:

I never said anything about kinetic energy. I said his kinetic makeup is horrible. Look it up.

Bleed Ranger Blue 04-18-2012 10:18 AM

1. Who gives a **** about the last 2 regular season games?

2. Scored a huge goal in game 1.

3. Game 2 was a free for all, I dont expect Richards or Gaborik to be effective in those types of circus games.

4. Game 3's ineffectivess had more to do with Kreider on his line than anything.

Just a sad, sad thread.

MSG the place to be* 04-18-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawnos (Post 48315847)
:laugh: Well, that was totally predictable.

Look, right now the Senators are doing a great job not giving Gaborik space. Good job on them. The great thing about this team is that, while Gaborik helps, they don't lean on him to win. Going back to the last two regular season games is meaningless too. Especially considering that he had just come off 2g 1a in the previous 2 games, plus a month where he was 3rd in the league in points, and also considering the fact that the entire team didn't really show up for either game.

Also, the guy has 1 goal and 2 posts in 3 games. I'm not all that worried about him.

Good to know our "superstar" is a supplementary piece.

Bleed Ranger Blue 04-18-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 48315991)
Good to know our "superstar" is a supplementary piece.

Gaborik has proved you wrong all season and you still bash him.

Your stance is commendable. Its silly and wrong, but at least you're sticking with it.

KreiMeARiver 04-18-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 48315915)
I never said anything about kinetic energy. I said his kinetic makeup is horrible. Look it up.

http://kineticscosmetics.com/

you said kinetic makeup? Found it.

I didn't know he was a cross-dresser. Here I was just thinking he scored goals.

Tawnos 04-18-2012 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 48315991)
Good to know our "superstar" is a supplementary piece.

All superstars not named Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin, on all good teams at this point in time are "supplementary pieces." Pay attention. Pavel Datsyuk is a supplementary piece too. Are you going to criticize him for it as well?

MSG the place to be* 04-18-2012 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue (Post 48316027)
Gaborik has proved you wrong all season and you still bash him.

Your stance is commendable. Its silly and wrong, but at least you're sticking with it.

I'm sticking with it like Marian Gaborik is sticking to the glass after he got pinned to it for the 1,000,000th time. Seriously Marian, learn how to battle.

Fitzy 04-18-2012 10:22 AM

I found him.

He's sitting at #3 on the goals list for the NHL this season behind Stamkos and Malkin.

What do I win?

Ruotsalainen29 04-18-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 48315915)
I never said anything about kinetic energy. I said his kinetic makeup is horrible. Look it up.

And you still have no idea what that means. :laugh:

Tawnos 04-18-2012 10:28 AM

MSG TPTB is so far off base about Gaborik that I feel wrong in doing this. However, there is something in sports physiology known as the kinetic chain. It has to do with how movement stresses your various joints. I think this may be what he's referring to.

http://uconnsportsmed.uchc.edu/injur...tic_chain.html

MSG the place to be* 04-18-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruotsalainen29 (Post 48316215)
And you still have no idea what that means. :laugh:

When you see Gaborik not able to backhand a puck - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik physically unable to take a faceoff - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik act like a 40 year old during his goal celebrations - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik get pinned against the boards and he sticks to the boards like glue - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik unable to stick handle - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on a partial breakaway and he gets deterred by the slightest of contact - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on partial breakaways and after making his shot attempt he loops out towards 1st avenue before realizing where he is - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

Thats my definition of poor kinetic makeup. The Marian Gaborik syndrome = poor kinetic makeup.

Miamipuck 04-18-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tawnos (Post 48316453)
MSG TPTB is so far off base about Gaborik that I feel wrong in doing this. However, there is something in sports physiology known as the kinetic chain. It has to do with how movement stresses your various joints. I think this may be what he's referring to.

http://uconnsportsmed.uchc.edu/injur...tic_chain.html

It's like Gilligan's Island:

Professor: You know Gilligan you have a contusion of the wrist.
Gilligan: I don't know, I think I have a bruise.

Jabroni 04-18-2012 10:35 AM

When you see Gaborik score 41 goals in an 82 game season - it's because he's 3rd in the NHL in goals scored.

KingWantsCup 04-18-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue (Post 48315989)
1. Who gives a **** about the last 2 regular season games?

2. Scored a huge goal in game 1.

3. Game 2 was a free for all, I dont expect Richards or Gaborik to be effective in those types of circus games.

4. Game 3's ineffectivess had more to do with Kreider on his line than anything.

Just a sad, sad thread.

I second this.

allstar3970 04-18-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 48316591)
When you see Gaborik not able to backhand a puck - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik physically unable to take a faceoff - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik act like a 40 year old during his goal celebrations - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik get pinned against the boards and he sticks to the boards like glue - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik unable to stick handle - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on a partial breakaway and he gets deterred by the slightest of contact - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on partial breakaways and after making his shot attempt he loops out towards 1st avenue before realizing where he is - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

Thats my definition of poor kinetic makeup. The Marian Gaborik syndrome = poor kinetic makeup.

:laugh: :laugh: you keep a straight face as you say this into your mirror twice daily right?

Ruotsalainen29 04-18-2012 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MSG the place to be (Post 48316591)
When you see Gaborik not able to backhand a puck - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik physically unable to take a faceoff - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik act like a 40 year old during his goal celebrations - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik get pinned against the boards and he sticks to the boards like glue - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik unable to stick handle - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on a partial breakaway and he gets deterred by the slightest of contact - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

When you see Gaborik on partial breakaways and after making his shot attempt he loops out towards 1st avenue before realizing where he is - It's because of poor kinetic makeup.

Thats my definition of poor kinetic makeup. The Marian Gaborik syndrome = poor kinetic makeup.


All that is basically your uninformed and obviously uneducated opinion, yet he STILL played 82 games and was 3rd in the NHL in goals scored.

Clowes Line 04-18-2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabroni1994 (Post 48316809)
When you see Gaborik score 41 goals in an 82 game season - it's because he's 3rd in the NHL in goals scored.

It's actually because he has a poor kinetic make-up :sarcasm:

Tawnos 04-18-2012 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Everyday Im Hagelin (Post 48316885)
It's actually because he has a poor kinetic make-up :sarcasm:

:laugh: It's amazing that the guy hates him so much. I mean, he's an incredibly successful hockey player and he's had to overcome such a physical handicap because of his kinetic makeup. How could you not admire him for beating the odds to this degree?

MSG the place to be* 04-18-2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jabroni1994 (Post 48316809)
When you see Gaborik score 41 goals in an 82 game season - it's because he's 3rd in the NHL in goals scored.

Good thing for both of us, I watch the games so I don't need stats to form my opinions. I'll keep you informed of what's happening on the ice.

Miamipuck 04-18-2012 10:42 AM

I wish my kinetic make up was that poor.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:27 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.