HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   GM Games and HF Leagues (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=251)
-   -   Fantasy Prospect Draft Game (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1170843)

cdasman04 04-18-2012 04:14 PM

Fantasy Prospect Draft Game
 
Being that this is HF and all I wanted to give this a shot. We will need 8 managers. We will draft 12 forwards, 6 dmen and 2 goalies. (I'll take opinions on shortening it to 6 forwards, 4dmen and 1 goalie)

Rules

-Draft order will be done randomly. After that is a snake draft. So 8th picks 9th and so on.
-You can enter as any team you'd like, provided they are available
-Your selections are limited to players under 25, who have played less than 40 NHL games (drafted and undrafted players count)
-Once a draft time is set and you do not pick within your allotted time, a pick will be made for you by me (my opinion of the bpa for your team). So don't miss your pick.

Voting

-All teams in the game will be able to vote from 1-8 (1st equals 8 points and so on) on the order on best to worst drafted team
-If you do NOT want to sign up for the draft but wish to sign up as a voter, I will take sign ups there as well

Teams

:leafs - cdasman04
J.Huberdeau(5) - M.Granlund(19) - C.Coyle(10)
C.Kreider (24) - J.Silfverberg(47) - S.Bartschi(33)
N.Bjugstad(61) - C.Cizikas (108) - G.Nyquist(103)
J.Zucker(117) - Z.Dalpe(122) - C.Ashton(131)

D.Rundblad(52) - T.Erixon (66)
J.Schultz(75) - J.Morrow(80)
J.Brodin(89) - D.Olsen(136)

J.Markstrom(38)
R.Lehner(94)

:edmonton - Speedster
M.Grigorenko(4) - B.Gaunce(11) - M.Frk(18)
T.Teravainen(32) - T.Rattie(53) - Q.Howden(73)
C.Thomas(88) - M.Jankowski(95) - G.Smith(102)
B.Ross(116) - E.Wellwood(130) - N.Jensen(123)

J.Trouba(39) - C.Ceci(46)
O.Klefbom(60) - C.Teubert(67)
D.Musil(81) - T.Doherty(109)

M.Subban(25)
J.Allen(137)

:caps - SweedishMeatballs1990
V.Tarasenko(27) - N.MacKinnon(2) - E.Kuznetsov(16)
H.Shinkaruk(69) - M.Zibanejad(30) - S.Monahan(58)
T.Cammarata(72) - A.Shaw(83) - C.Eakin(100)
P.Aberg(125) - Z.Girgensons(128) - C.Jarnkrok(139)

B.McNabb(41) - S.Elliot(44)
S.Despres(55) - B.Smith(97)
J.Merrill(111) - D.Pouliot(114)

B.Holtby(13)
A.Lindback(86)

:flyers - wreckingcru
N.Yakupov(1) - R.Strome(29) - S.Reinhart(14)
T.Tatar(56) - B.Saad(70) - M.Stone(71)
P.Holland (85) - K.Palmieri(84) - J.Colborne(99)
M.Reinhart(112) - Z.Phillips(126)

S.Jones(15) - R.Ellis(28)
N.Beaulieu(43) - J.Oleksiak(57)
D.McIlrath(113) - S.Percy(127)

J.Campbell(42)
J.Enroth(98)

:bolts - damonster
V.Namestnikov(21) - M.Domi(35) - F.Hamilton(49)
S.Collberg(92) - G.McKegg(64) - T.Pearson(91)
A.Athanasiou(105) - B.Jenner(119) - S.Griffith(106)
T.Biggs(120) - R.Rupert(133) - M.Rupert(134)

M.Dumba(7) - A.Ekblad(8)
J.Tinordi(36) - O.Maatta(50)
R.Murphy(63) - S.Harrington(78)

J.Gibson(22)
M.Houser(77)

:nucks - mpleafan
A.Galchenyuk(6) - M.Scheifele(20) - J.Schwartz(37)
E.Etem(48) - A.Watson(62) - J.Schroeder(76)
M.McNeil(79) - J.Miller(107) - S.Noesen (104)
S.Glennie(118) - Ja.Staal(121) - A.Alieu(132)

R.Murray(9) - D.Hamilton(34)
B.Gormley(51) - C.De Haan(65)
D.Siemens(90) - J.Blacker(135)

B.Bishop(23)
B.Scrivens(93)

:sabres - TheyAreGoodScaryGood
M.Foligno(26) - C.McDavid(3) - F.Forsberg(12)
B.Gallagher(59) - R.Faksa(45) - J.Armia(54)
J.Ho-Sang(68) - J.Morin(110) - P.Varone(101)
B.Pirri(115) - T.Hertl(129) - P.Di Giuseppe(138)

G.Reinhart(17) - M.Reilly(31)
M.Pysyk(74) - T.Brennan(82)
J.Subban(96) - D.Schiestel(124)

A.Vasilevski(40)
E.Lack(87)

Speedster 04-18-2012 04:18 PM

Edmonton please

caps4cup 04-18-2012 04:21 PM

Caps

wreckingcru 04-18-2012 04:48 PM

Team
 
Flyers

damonster 04-18-2012 05:07 PM

:bolts please

cdasman04 04-18-2012 05:14 PM

All right, just need 3 more managers...

In the meantime, I want some votes on this question...

Should we draft a full team (12 forwards, 6 dmen, 2 goalies) or see how things go and draft a half team (6 forwards, 3 dmen, 1 goalie)?

Speedster 04-18-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdasman04 (Post 48338487)
All right, just need 3 more managers...

In the meantime, I want some votes on this question...

Should we draft a full team (12 forwards, 6 dmen, 2 goalies) or see how things go and draft a half team (6 forwards, 3 dmen, 1 goalie)?

Full

cdasman04 04-18-2012 08:09 PM

Just 3 more managers and we're good to go. Also want some votes on that question...

cdasman04 04-20-2012 10:47 AM

All right guys, just 3 more managers and I'm willing to cut it down to a half team if guys are worried they wont be able to fill a whole roster of prospects.

If I cant get this going by tomorrow, maybe this idea will be a pass.

mpleafan 04-20-2012 06:25 PM

couple q's and i might be interested. in our line up will a lw have to be in LW? or would forward position not matter? sorry im just new to this stuff. :) lol but ill take canucks!

cdasman04 04-20-2012 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mpleafan (Post 48473067)
couple q's and i might be interested. in our line up will a lw have to be in LW? or would forward position not matter? sorry im just new to this stuff. :) lol but ill take canucks!

Im just going to say "forward." But if you have 3 wingers on a line I would expect the voters to take that into account haha

damonster 04-20-2012 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdasman04 (Post 48338487)
All right, just need 3 more managers...

In the meantime, I want some votes on this question...

Should we draft a full team (12 forwards, 6 dmen, 2 goalies) or see how things go and draft a half team (6 forwards, 3 dmen, 1 goalie)?

full

mpleafan 04-20-2012 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdasman04 (Post 48338487)
All right, just need 3 more managers...

In the meantime, I want some votes on this question...

Should we draft a full team (12 forwards, 6 dmen, 2 goalies) or see how things go and draft a half team (6 forwards, 3 dmen, 1 goalie)?

id do either.

McTank 04-20-2012 08:31 PM

:sabres

wreckingcru 04-21-2012 10:41 AM

Game
 
We doing this?

cdasman04 04-21-2012 10:47 AM

Hope so. Still need 1 more manager. Still want thoughts on full or half team. So far, its 2-0 for full.

wreckingcru 04-21-2012 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdasman04 (Post 48501795)
Hope so. Still need 1 more manager. Still want thoughts on full or half team. So far, its 2-0 for full.

full

cdasman04 04-21-2012 12:16 PM

Need 1 more manager!!

Does a Noon est tomorrow start sound good to everyone? 30 minute intervals for picks?

wreckingcru 04-21-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdasman04 (Post 48506133)
Need 1 more manager!!

Does a Noon est tomorrow start sound good to everyone? 30 minute intervals for picks?

yup.

mpleafan 04-21-2012 07:33 PM

f it was a t noon i might miss the first pick depending on where i pick.

cdasman04 04-22-2012 12:17 AM

Still need one more, so its going to have to be pushed back from noon. Hopefully get this going by 6pm est at the latest. If that doesnt work, please let me know.

cdasman04 04-22-2012 11:31 AM

Screw it, we will start with 7 at 6pm est. I'll message all the managers involved, hopefully that time is fine. There will be 30 minute intervals between picks. So as soon as a pick is made, a 30 minute clock is on. If you are going to miss your pick, send me a que list with the guys you want numbered from highest to lowest. I'll take the best player available for you from your list (or if you don't send me a list, bpa imo)

DRAFT LIST

1. :flyers
2. :caps
3. :sabres
4. :edmonton
5. :leafs
6. :nucks
7. :bolts

wreckingcru 04-22-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdasman04 (Post 48575225)
Screw it, we will start with 7 at 6pm est. I'll message all the managers involved, hopefully that time is fine. There will be 30 minute intervals between picks. So as soon as a pick is made, a 30 minute clock is on. If you are going to miss your pick, send me a que list with the guys you want numbered from highest to lowest. I'll take the best player available for you from your list (or if you don't send me a list, bpa imo)

DRAFT LIST

1. :flyers
2. :caps
3. :sabres
4. :edmonton
5. :leafs
6. :nucks
7. :bolts

we picking here, on this thread?

caps4cup 04-22-2012 11:47 AM

I don't have PMs due to infractions... And can we pick 2012 draft prospects?

McTank 04-22-2012 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SwedishMeatballs1990 (Post 48576313)
I don't have PMs due to infractions... And can we pick 2012 draft prospects?

Ya anyone drafted or undrafted


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:10 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.