HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Forget Trolloffs, We Need Raffi Avatars (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1173289)

rt 04-21-2012 01:43 PM

Forget Trolloffs, We Need Raffi Avatars
 
Shanny just trolled us and now our avatars are ironic in the WRONG WAY.

Let's get some Torres avatars. Show some support.

Free

Free

Raff-ee

PhoPhan 04-21-2012 01:47 PM

I'd advise against this unless you want to turn every single main boards discussion into the same already tired debate about Torres.

Naurutger 04-21-2012 01:48 PM

#freeraffi

rt 04-21-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoPhan (Post 48507861)
I'd advise against this unless you want to turn every single main boards discussion into the same already tired debate about Torres.

I'm happy to stay the hell out of there.

Colt45Blast 04-21-2012 01:53 PM

Our avatars are fine.

XX 04-21-2012 01:55 PM

Nah, only thing is someone needs a Raffi Trolloff avatar with "25 games? Thanks for the series" when/if we beat the Hawks.

mitch27 04-21-2012 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rt (Post 48508133)
I'm happy to stay the hell out of there.

This. I've never been more angry about something hockey related, and I would love to show my support to Raffi and ALL the 3rd/4th line players that get screwed.

checkerdome 04-21-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XX (Post 48508249)
Nah, only thing is someone needs a Raffi Trolloff avatar with "25 games? Thanks for the series" when/if we beat the Hawks.

This series is in the bag!

Naych_PHX 04-21-2012 02:32 PM

Already got mine, though I guess it could use some revising.

checkerdome 04-21-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naych_PHX (Post 48509881)
Already got mine, though I guess it could use some revising.

Yeah, that was hilarious,him showing up in blackface,like he was a person of color.

That Raffi..what a card!

helvete 04-21-2012 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by preissingg (Post 48510999)
Yeah, that was hilarious,him showing up in blackface,like he was a person of color.

That Raffi..what a card!

Wouldn't he be considered a 'person of color?'

awfulwaffle 04-21-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Naych_PHX (Post 48509881)
Already got mine, though I guess it could use some revising.

I got 25 problems, but a series victory aint one.

checkerdome 04-21-2012 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 48512351)
I got 25 problems, but a series victory aint one.

Ah , yeah, this series with the Hawks is over for sure, there can be no doubt about that.

awfulwaffle 04-21-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by preissingg (Post 48512967)
Ah , yeah, this series with the Hawks is over for sure, there can be no doubt about that.

Maybe too soon:

I got 25 problems, but a concussion aint one.

Wile E Coyotes 04-21-2012 03:34 PM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6787069/hf/freeraffi.gif

TickleMeYandle 04-21-2012 03:54 PM

That one is awesome!

tuxonpups 04-21-2012 04:09 PM

I want to fit in on the main boards, could you just whip me up one with "Crucify Raffi!" and then a nice pic of him hanging from a cross. Thanks!

Wile E Coyotes 04-21-2012 05:34 PM

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6787069/hf/freeraffi.jpg

BigGumby 04-21-2012 05:42 PM

Awesome Free Raffi picture!

:handclap:

zz 04-21-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wile E Coyotes (Post 48522069)

I like it.

rt 04-21-2012 06:14 PM

Someone has to do a silence of the lambs straight jacket one.

PHX FireBirds18 04-21-2012 06:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by awfulwaffle (Post 48512351)
I got 25 problems, but a series victory aint one.

Hit me!

mitch27 04-21-2012 08:12 PM

:laugh: I love our fans

awfulwaffle 04-21-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHX FireBirds18 (Post 48527003)
Hit me!

Ha, I don't have any ability to view what you just posted. I'm pretty much sanctioned to the Coyotes forum for a year with all my infractions. I don't even get to use an avatar period!

0point1 04-21-2012 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitch27 (Post 48533873)
:laugh: I love our fans

The few, the proud, the Coyotes fans.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.