HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   value: Thomas and krejci (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1173931)

KOHitter87 04-22-2012 12:19 AM

value: Thomas and krejci
 
Just as the tittle says, what could the Bruins get for either a package of those 2 togother? More likley they would be seperate deals.

Im still holding out for a Krejci for Bobby Ryan deal or just a shooter.

Thomas is the best player, but his age is a huge factor thats why if, and when they trade him a package deal would give you the best in return.

No, center man they are set wingers or d-men.

Marlo Stanfield 04-22-2012 12:25 AM

Krecji + Thomas for Patrick Kane + something small?

TheHudlinator 04-22-2012 12:26 AM

Krejci for Giordano?

Dellstrom 04-22-2012 01:14 AM

Krejci isn't going to be moved unless the offer is undeniable. He just got a contract extension and Seguin is clearly fine at RW. If Krejci did get traded, we'd probably be looking for a first line winger to go on Seguin's wing with Lucic, as Horton would probably be with Marchand/Bergeron.

Thomas offers, on the other hand, will definitely be listened to. It'll more than likely be to the west, though.

jerrywally23* 04-22-2012 07:50 AM

I totally agree Krejci isn't going to be moved unless it a extreme overpayment, by trading krejci and putting Seguin on the top line it would break up the amazing line chemistry between Bergeron and Seguin. As for Thomas well he isn't the same Tim Thomas from last year. I would send him out west even if we don't he a good return for him it would free up $5 million.

CreeksideStrangler 04-22-2012 08:02 AM

I'll take Thomas for Phaneuf.

jerrywally23* 04-22-2012 08:03 AM

I find it funny all these trade proposals for Krejci and none of them were made by Bruins Fans. Everybody wants Krejci. Edmonton fanboys want Hamilton and Rask.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! Thomas isn't the same where ever Tim Thomas plays next year, he got 1 good year left. Dougie Hamilton is the only good D-man prospect the Bruins have. The Boston Bruins won't be trading Rask, Nor will we be trading Hamilton

Exit Dose 04-22-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrywally23 (Post 48567429)
I find it funny all these trade proposals for Krejci and none of them were made by Bruins Fans. Everybody wants Krejci. Edmonton fanboys want Hamilton and Rask.. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!! Thomas isn't the same where ever Tim Thomas plays next year, he got 1 good year left. Dougie Hamilton is the only good D-man prospect the Bruins have. The Boston Bruins won't be trading Rask, Nor will we be trading Hamilton

No one mentioned Hamilton or Rask. Who are you arguing with?

rockinghockey 04-22-2012 09:10 AM

If EDM was going to trade the 1st pick over all which is a scoring winger that is projected to be 40 goal scorer, would Krejci and Hamilton be on the block then.

txpd 04-22-2012 09:14 AM

thomas isnt the thomas of last season? as he had one the alltime great seasons last, isnt that a given?

if i am boston, i wouldnt be trading either of these guys because of a playoff failure. thomas was fine in the regular season and boston remains a competitive team.

jerrywally23* 04-22-2012 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit Dose (Post 48568097)
No one mentioned Hamilton or Rask. Who are you arguing with?

there has been a lot of Rask and Hamiltion to Edmonton proposals lately and im getting sick at discussion why Boston has no interest in trading Rask and Hamilton, I have the NHL Center Ice I watched all 82 games od last years regural season play playoffs and all 82 games of this season + 5 playoff games, Tim Thomas is not the same player he was last year, I believe all his off ice antics are a distraction to the team, Why would Boston trade a young 25 year old superstar Goalie (with a 2.05 GAA and a .929) and keep a Tim Thomas a 38 year old that at best has 2 - 3 years left in the NHL. The Bruins have to think of the Future Good goalies are hard to come by. Rask will be playing in the NHL for the next 12, and I dough Boston will trade him. I also notice that not one of the Bruins fan is pushing to trade Rask or Hamilton.

jerrywally23* 04-22-2012 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeksideStrangler (Post 48567405)
I'll take Thomas for Phaneuf.


Phaneuf is horrible in his own end, he's +/- -10 Boston Doesn't need Phaneuf we have Dougie Hamilton coming up

jerrywally23* 04-22-2012 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by txpd (Post 48568195)
thomas isnt the thomas of last season? as he had one the alltime great seasons last, isnt that a given?

if i am boston, i wouldnt be trading either of these guys because of a playoff failure. thomas was fine in the regular season and boston remains a competitive team.

Tim Thomas

2011-12 Boston NHL 59 35 19 1 2.36 .920
2010-11 Boston NHL 57 35 11 9 2.00 .938

Tuukka Rask during the a hip injury during the 2010-11 season, Tuukka Rask had surgery last summer

2011-12 Boston NHL 23 11 8 3 2.05 .929
2010-11 Boston NHL 29 11 14 2 2.67 .918
2009-10 Boston NHL 45 22 12 5 1.97 .931


two years ago Tuukka Rask had a GAA 1.97 and a save percentage 9.31 his number went down the following year due to a hip problem when he had corrected over the summer and his numbers went back upto a 2.05 and a save percentage .929. I understand why everybody want him but Boston will not trade Rask....

Emerald Duck 04-22-2012 01:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrywally23 (Post 48573391)
there has been a lot of Rask and Hamiltion to Edmonton proposals lately and im getting sick at discussion why Boston has no interest in trading Rask and Hamilton,

Rask will be playing in the NHL for the next 12, and I dough Boston will trade him. I also notice that not one of the Bruins fan is pushing to trade Rask or Hamilton.

Welcome to the HF Boards and the Untouchables Club. :sarcasm: Most of the threads in this section are from other fans who say "Hey, I really like so and so, what would it take to get him on my team ?", or "I don't want to trade him, but what is the value of X ?". It provides a lot of the entertainment value around here, though you're trying the preemptive strike approach here on Rask and Hamilton.

At least you have some young talent like these guys who other fans target for their team. For example, do you think Anaheim fans are pushing to trade Fowler, Perry, Hiller, Getzlaf, Selanne or many of the other trades in threads posed by other fans ?

LyricalLyricist 04-22-2012 01:22 PM

I don't see TT with great value. I see a reasonable offer is a team feels they are a contender with need of a goalie upgrade but other than that no team will overpay for thomas.

BruinsNeedaRussian 04-22-2012 01:42 PM

Krejci will not be dealt. He can't generate offense vs trapping teams. Same thing happened last year, and then he was a hero.

jerrywally23* 04-22-2012 03:14 PM

No not every Bruins is untouchable only a select few I would be will to trade Thomas, Horton, Paille, Campbell, Caron, Kelly, .

UNTOUCHABLES:
Lucic, Krejci, Bergeron. Seguin, Marchand, Rask, Hamilton, Boychuck, McQuaid. Chara has a NMC and Siedenberg has a NTC so they are automatically off the trading block

Before any of you critize me for keeping all the Good players you all would do the same on your team. He how lives on glass houses

Pierre Dagenais 04-22-2012 03:17 PM

Pavelski for Krejci straight up

Leafs For Life* 04-22-2012 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrywally23 (Post 48590683)
No not every Bruins is untouchable only a select few I would be will to trade Thomas, Horton, Paille, Campbell, Caron, Kelly, .

UNTOUCHABLES:
Lucic, Krejci, Bergeron. Seguin, Marchand, Rask, Hamilton, Boychuck, McQuaid. Chara has a NMC and Siedenberg has a NTC so they are automatically off the trading block

Before any of you critize me for keeping all the Good players you all would do the same on your team. He how lives on glass houses

Ya but you'll trade them all for Phaneuf and Kessel..:sarcasm:

BrainOfJ 04-22-2012 03:57 PM

Boychuk and McQuaid are untouchables? yikes. I guess what can we expect from someone who thinks Thomas is still distracting the team :laugh:

Anyways...I'd love to work something around Thomas and Nick Leddy.

Krejci for a wing or D, the thought of the Krejci for Bobby Ryan always was something I loved...sign Parise.

That's my dream line up

Lucic-Seguin-Parise
Marchand-Bergeron-Ryan
Caron-Peverley-Horton
Thornton-Campbell-Paille

Chara-Leddy
Siedenberg-Boychuk
Ference-McQuaid
Krug

Rask
Khudobin

Works with about 700,000 to spare giving Parise 7.5 and Rask 3...and that's without a cap increase.:naughty:

Exit Dose 04-22-2012 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainOfJ (Post 48595201)
Krejci for a wing or D, the thought of the Krejci for Bobby Ryan always was something I loved...

Realistically, neither team can consider this until sometime next season. We can't consider moving Bobby until Perry is extended and one of our prospects solidifies a top six job, and Boston can't consider moving Krejci until Seguin takes that final step in his development.

TheHudlinator 04-22-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerrywally23 (Post 48590683)
No not every Bruins is untouchable only a select few I would be will to trade Thomas, Horton, Paille, Campbell, Caron, Kelly, .

UNTOUCHABLES:
Lucic, Krejci, Bergeron. Seguin, Marchand, Rask, Hamilton, Boychuck, McQuaid. Chara has a NMC and Siedenberg has a NTC so they are automatically off the trading block

Before any of you critize me for keeping all the Good players you all would do the same on your team. He how lives on glass houses

How bad is Horton's injure is he going to be able to play next year?

BrainOfJ 04-22-2012 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit Dose (Post 48595809)
Realistically, neither team can consider this until sometime next season. We can't consider moving Bobby until Perry is extended and one of our prospects solidifies a top six job, and Boston can't consider moving Krejci until Seguin takes that final step in his development.

Boston's fine because of the versatility Peverley provides, if needed, he can play center in a top 6 role, especially if he was looking at and 2 of Lucic, Seguin, Parise, Ryan, Marchand as his wings...but I do see your point on Anaheim. Either way, I'm just dreaming over here :)

KOHitter87 04-22-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exit Dose (Post 48595809)
Realistically, neither team can consider this until sometime next season. We can't consider moving Bobby until Perry is extended and one of our prospects solidifies a top six job, and Boston can't consider moving Krejci until Seguin takes that final step in his development.

This off season Seguin should be ready to take over at center he started at center this year.

KOHitter87 04-22-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrainOfJ (Post 48598437)
Boston's fine because of the versatility Peverley provides, if needed, he can play center in a top 6 role, especially if he was looking at and 2 of Lucic, Seguin, Parise, Ryan, Marchand as his wings...but I do see your point on Anaheim. Either way, I'm just dreaming over here :)

Im with you, i have been dreaming of that deal for a while. It just makes so much sence for both teams, and are great deals both ways no team gets hosed.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.