HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Nashville Predators (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   HF Article: Blum # 42 in newest edition of Prospect Rankings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1175623)

Joe T Choker 04-23-2012 02:49 PM

Blum # 42 in newest edition of Prospect Rankings
 
50-41

31-40

worstfaceoffmanever 04-23-2012 04:35 PM

Gallagher is really good, I wish we could have found a way to grab him AND Cehlin in the fifth round.

Blum still has all the tools to be an excellent defenseman. I hope he's able to pull himself together. The defense next year will likely be very competitive again.

WartracePred 04-27-2012 12:36 PM

Blum just tweeted that he is heading back to Nashville since the Ads were eliminated yesterday. What role, if any, will he play for the rest of Preds playoff run? Is he coming back merely because his home/apt/condo is here? Or will he practice with the Preds till their run is over?

BourqueBourqueBork 04-27-2012 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WartracePred (Post 48928905)
Blum just tweeted that he is heading back to Nashville since the Ads were eliminated yesterday. What role, if any, will he play for the rest of Preds playoff run? Is he coming back merely because his home/apt/condo is here? Or will he practice with the Preds till their run is over?

He needs to come watch what he is missing so he can work his ass off to make the team next season.

worstfaceoffmanever 04-27-2012 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WartracePred (Post 48928905)
Blum just tweeted that he is heading back to Nashville since the Ads were eliminated yesterday. What role, if any, will he play for the rest of Preds playoff run? Is he coming back merely because his home/apt/condo is here? Or will he practice with the Preds till their run is over?

With Gill coming back from injury and our other five defensemen all having really strong showings in the first round, he's most likely practice fodder.

token grinder 04-27-2012 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by worstfaceoffmanever (Post 48929657)
With Gill coming back from injury and our other five defensemen all having really strong showings in the first round, he's most likely practice fodder.

I think it is this. But I hope he realizes he could be one injury away from being in the lineup. Playoff time I like him more than hillen and ellis still. he just has to win over the coaches

adsfan 04-29-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WartracePred (Post 48928905)
Blum just tweeted that he is heading back to Nashville since the Ads were eliminated yesterday. What role, if any, will he play for the rest of Preds playoff run? Is he coming back merely because his home/apt/condo is here? Or will he practice with the Preds till their run is over?

Around Christmas, Blum went back to California for a few days, not Nashville. Maybe that was a family visit. He has been playing better and more physically in recent weeks.

token grinder 04-29-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adsfan (Post 49008879)
Around Christmas, Blum went back to California for a few days, not Nashville. Maybe that was a family visit. He has been playing better and more physically in recent weeks.

I think he still has a place in nashville. I remember reading a tweet a while ago about paying for the lights in nashville


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com, A property of CraveOnline, a division of AtomicOnline LLC ©2009 CraveOnline Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved.