HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Kings (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   NHL Network Series Recap Video (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1177001)

tantrum4* 04-24-2012 11:45 PM

NHL Network Series Recap Video

Does anyone know where I can find the video the NHL Network has been playing the past few days recapping the Kings/Canucks series with "If Today Was Your Last Day" by Nickelback playing? Save the "Nickelback sucks" comments because I don't care, it's a cool video.

123slam 04-25-2012 12:16 AM

I'm not sure, but Nickelback sucks. :sarcasm:

tantrum4* 04-25-2012 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123slam (Post 48778129)
I'm not sure, but Nickelback sucks. :sarcasm:

Ha ha. Well actually they are one of the biggest selling bands on the planet but I guess the cool thing to say these days is "Nickelback sucks" so all you hipsters get it out of your system now. I still want a copy of the video though.

123slam 04-25-2012 12:33 AM

There are hundreds of millions of people that don't believe in women's rights. And there are probably over a billion who don't believe in evolution. What's your point? :laugh: And don't call me no stinkin' hipster!

I'd love to see the video though. It was epic with the TV on mute and my music in the background (new Gorod album :yo:).

tantrum4* 04-25-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 123slam (Post 48778583)
There are hundreds of millions of people that don't believe in women's rights. And there are probably over a billion who don't believe in evolution. What's your point? :laugh: And don't call me no stinkin' hipster!

I'd love to see the video though. It was epic with the TV on mute and my music in the background (new Gorod album :yo:).

Ha ha Gorod. Now I can see why you'd think Nickelback sucks. Why have actual lyrics when you can just SCREEEEEAM!! :rant::yo:

bral 04-25-2012 01:39 AM

Not interested in this Canucks/Kings video you speak of...but if someone could link the Nickelback video that be Awesome. :)

Maynard 04-25-2012 02:05 AM

Wow tantrum really loves Nickelback!

tantrum4* 04-25-2012 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maynard (Post 48780391)
Wow tantrum really loves Nickelback!

Well they're actually friends of mine so I can't urn my back on them just because that's the new fad these days. :) Anyway this wasn't supposed to be a Nickelback thread, I just really want the video!! Even though it's only about 30 seconds, I just love seeing all our big goals from the series rolled into one and the Canucks being ousted by our Kings!!

bral 04-25-2012 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tantrum4 (Post 48781417)
Well they're actually friends of mine so I can't urn my back on them just because that's the new fad these days. :) Anyway this wasn't supposed to be a Nickelback thread, I just really want the video!! Even though it's only about 30 seconds, I just love seeing all our big goals from the series rolled into one and the Canucks being ousted by our Kings!!

It's all good, we're just bored like you and feening for some more Kings hockey.:) I too hope someone posts the video you requested.

Goallum 04-25-2012 01:00 PM

As long as it's not one of those "hipster bands they have playing at Staples"