HFBoards

HFBoards (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/index.php)
-   Arizona Coyotes (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   GDT: WCSF Game 1 | Predators @ Coyotes | 4-27-12 | 6PM | NBCSN (http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/showthread.php?t=1178747)

Colt45Blast 04-26-2012 11:40 PM

WCSF Game 1 | Predators @ Coyotes | 4-27-12 | 6PM | NBCSN

Playoff-Head-to-Head Stats

STATSPREDATORSCOYOTES
Series Wins 0 0
Series Losses 0 0
POWER PLAY 9.1 21
PENALTY KILL 82.6 94.7
GOALS/GAME 2.60 2.83
GOALS AGAINST/GAME 1.80 2
FACE OFF WIN PERCENTAGE 50.2 50.7
SHOTS/GAME 23.2 26.5
SHOTS AGAINST/GAME 32 40.2

Line Combinations

NOTE: All lines are subject to change.

NASHVILLE :nashvillePREDATORS

Left Wing
Center
Right Wing
Sergei Kostitsyn
Mike Fisher
Martin Erat
Gabriel Bourque
David Legwand
Alex Radulov
Andri Kostitsyn
Nick Spaling
Pat Hornqvist
Matt Halichuk
Paul Gaustad
Brendon Yip

Left Defenseman
Right Defenseman
Ryan Suter
Shea Weber
Roman Josi
Kevin Klein
Francis Bouillion
Ryan Ellis

Goalie
Pekka Rinne

PACIFIC DIVISION :coyotes CHAMPIONS

Left Wing
Center
Right Wing
Ray Whitney
Martin Hanzal(A)
Radim Vrbata
Mikkel Boedker
Antonie Vermette
Shane Doan (C)
Taylor Pyatt
Boyd Gordon
Lauri Korpikoski
Kyle Chipchura]
Daymond Langkow
Gilbert Brule

Left Defenseman
Right Defenseman
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Rostislav Klesla
Keith Yandle (A)
Derek Morris
David Schlemko
Michael Rozival

Goalie
Mike Smith

INJURIES-SCRATCHES
Coyotes
INJURY
STATUS
vs
Predators
INJURY
STATUS
Kurt Sauer
PCS
Out for Season

Jordin Tootoo
++++++
Out
Paul Bissonete
Healthy
Out

Colin Wilson
++++++
Out
=======
=======

Crain Smith
+++++++
Out
Chris Summers
Healthy
Healthy Scratch

Jack Hillen
+++++
Out
Raffi Torres
Suspended
25 Games

Hal Gill
++++++
Out
Adrian Aucoin
Healthy
Healthy Scratch

Chet Pickard
+++++++++
Out
Scott Arnold
Healthy
Healthy Scratch

Michael Stone
Healthy
Healthy Scratch

COYOTES YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS FROM ROUND 1

TODAYS GAME DAY THREAD IS:

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/A...5es7a4TEVl.jpg

ALICE COOPER APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Colt45Blast 04-26-2012 11:42 PM

If I'm reading this right, it looks like there is no more Coyotes Broadcasts the rest of the playoffs.

http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/04/2...62&feedID=3702

Quote:

FOX Sports Arizona might not be televising Phoenix Coyotes playoff games any longer now that broadcast rights shift solely to NBC, but its respected group of experts who have been with the team throughout the season will still offer exclusive coverage geared for Coyotes fans during the Western Conference semifinals.

During the Coyotes-Predators series that begins Friday night, FOX Sports Arizona will produce its "Coyotes Live" postgame show following home games. The shows hit the air as soon as the national coverage ends. They will be hosted by Todd Walsh and Tyson Nash and take place on the Westgate Civic Center Plaza, just outside Jobing.com Arena, after every home game. In addition, for Game 2 on Sunday, FOX Sports Arizona will also do a pregame show beginning at 4:30 p.m. from its set at Westgate.

TheLegend 04-26-2012 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP (Post 48909303)
If I'm reading this right, it looks like there is no more Coyotes Broadcasts the rest of the playoffs.

http://www.foxsportsarizona.com/04/2...62&feedID=3702

FSN will have pre-game and post-game shows but NBC has exclusive TV broadcast rights the rest of the way.

starman 04-27-2012 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegend (Post 48910185)
FSN will have pre-game and post-game shows but NBC has exclusive TV broadcast rights the rest of the way.

That really sucks. Guess I'll have to watch a feed

TGOTC 04-27-2012 12:32 AM

These were the lines for the last game against the Hawks. Pretty sure they'll stay the same

Whintey-Hanzal-Vrbata
Boedker-Vermette-Doan
Pyatt-Gordon-Korpikoski
Chipchura-Langkow-Brule

OEL-Klesla
Yandle-Morris
Schlemko-Rozsival

Colt45Blast 04-27-2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TGOTC (Post 48911491)
These were the lines for the last game against the Hawks. Pretty sure they'll stay the same

Whintey-Hanzal-Vrbata
Boedker-Vermette-Doan
Pyatt-Gordon-Korpikoski
Chipchura-Langkow-Brule

OEL-Klesla
Yandle-Morris
Schlemko-Rozsival

Thanks

Ill fix as Im multi-tasking right now.

Colt45Blast 04-27-2012 12:50 AM

Coyotes lines are updated here and in the Stanley Cup Board.

Muppet 04-27-2012 01:06 AM

It's time for Whitney and Vrbata to show up. Both of them were completely invisible in the first round, and given the fact that we're now up against Big Pekka, we're going to need every inch of skill from these two.

Colt45Blast 04-27-2012 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muppet (Post 48912593)
It's time for Whitney and Vrbata to show up. Both of them were completely invisible in the first round, and given the fact that we're now up against Big Pekka, we're going to need every inch of skill from these two.

Vrbata yes but Whitney was mostly as he did get the tying goal in Game 3.

Blubba Jenkins 04-27-2012 01:36 AM

Fun fact: With Campbell and Letang both eliminated, Keith Yandle is now the highest scoring defenseman left in the playoffs.

Shepard 04-27-2012 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blubba Jenkins (Post 48913281)
Fun fact: With Campbell and Letang both eliminated, Keith Yandle is now the highest scoring defenseman left in the playoffs.

Quietest five points in six playoff games ever?

Seriously, if I didn't look at a stat sheet, I would have guessed he had one or two points.

TheLegend 04-27-2012 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muppet (Post 48912593)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AP (Post 48912769)
Vrbata yes but WHitney was mostly as he did get the tying goal in Game 3.

Vbata has been fighting symptoms ever since the allergic reaction to antibiotics he took in Feb. Add getting run into the boards by Shaw in Game 1 causing him to miss all of game #2.

When you only have two people generating the most offensive it's easy to focus on shutting them down. Everyone know the offense runs around Whitney so if you cut his space down you pretty much neutralize everyone else on the line. That why we need all four lines to contribute something.

TheLegend 04-27-2012 02:52 AM

Another fun fact....

We finished 2-1-1 against the Preds in the regular season with LaBarbara in goal for 3 of them finishing 2-1. :D

TheMurdocktor 04-27-2012 04:26 AM

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-nYsyd4cCkT...a-stone-09.jpg

Sinurgy 04-27-2012 04:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shepard (Post 48913819)
Quietest five points in six playoff games ever?

Seriously, if I didn't look at a stat sheet, I would have guessed he had one or two points.

He leads the team with a +5 and he's tied for the team lead with 5pts, not saying you're one of them but the Yandle haters on our board here need to start getting a ****ing clue. He's playing well in these playoffs and deserves some credit!

PhoPhan 04-27-2012 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starman (Post 48910531)
That really sucks. Guess I'll have to watch a feed

Do you not get NBC?

TGOTC 04-27-2012 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinurgy (Post 48915429)
He leads the team with a +5 and he's tied for the team lead with 5pts, not saying you're one of them but the Yandle haters on our board here need to start getting a ****ing clue. He's playing well in these playoffs and deserves some credit!

I'll give him credit for being extremely lucky. He looked terrible against the Hawks. He has 5 points in 6 games, but all but one of them were the result of other players doing the work. He's looked very shaky with the puck and he's gambling too much offensively and defensively. So far it hasn't burned him, but he has to calm down a bit.

TickleMeYandle 04-27-2012 06:49 AM

Wait a minute, what happened to Bissonnette? Since when is he simply "Out" - I recall in the last game, he was marked as "sucks." So is this an upgrade?

pfp 04-27-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegend (Post 48910185)

thank you
Thank You
THANK YOU!

Redcoyote 04-27-2012 08:23 AM

Erat, radulov, and hornqvist one after the other on three lines? Yikes. I guess we have oel do his best to shut down either Radulov or Erat.

XX 04-27-2012 08:34 AM

They need to win Game 1 in convincing fashion. Take the smugness right off Preds' fans faces. Put doubt in their opponents.

TeamTippett 04-27-2012 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMurdocktor (Post 48915239)

^^^^^^^^^^^ this

Blubba Jenkins 04-27-2012 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoPhan (Post 48915845)
Do you not get NBC?

Tonight's game is on the NBC Sports Network aka Versus. I don't get it here.

Colt45Blast 04-27-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frackiewicz (Post 48916459)
Wait a minute, what happened to Bissonnette? Since when is he simply "Out" - I recall in the last game, he was marked as "sucks." So is this an upgrade?

Not so much an upgrade as I needed to make my GDT up to the standards of the Stanley Cup Board. Reason being as the home team GDT gets copied and pasted to that board.

Blubba Jenkins 04-27-2012 09:14 AM